Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly (52990 Views)

Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / "My High School Crush Is Now Ugly" - Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
She no ugly but just added weight plus d added stress on her.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Sommydisaster(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
Did this guy look into the mirror before accusing someone of being ugly?

Say No to Drugs!

You went to rivers stare University
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by captainking(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Actually.. I can relate to what he said.. Back then.. The ladies I had crushes on.. Now look ugly to me.. It could be that.. I met girls way more beautiful than them... That's life.. There is and always will be someone better..

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Stillthebest: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Say No to Drugs!

It happens honestly. That your highschool crush is now ugly doesn't mean you were handsome yourself. But truly some people we crush for when we were in high schools just become not as cute as they were then... Like he said only God would know what's happened.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by JimohMomoh: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Maybe she has giving birth
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Geofavor:

Why can't women's good looks too be defined by their bank accounts?

It won't be normal! Women right from Adam have been known to be receptors from men. They receive money, gifts and even semen from men. The true essence of womanhood is her beauty which sparks off sexual attraction to the male while the ability to provide for her by the male is the key to attraction from her.

That's why a woman no matter how rich and beautiful she is feels worthless without a man and a man who is very wealthy no matter how handicapped and ugly he looks will always attract women!
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Austineva(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Now I finally knw that most Nairalanders are senseless especially their females. Smh. They find it very hard to understand simple idea. That's y d comments on twitter differ from d comments here they reason so rude and local, sometimes I begin to wonder what d brains of most NLs were made of. Peruzzi's message is that better things are ahead, what seems to be d most beautiful thing today 4 u might turn most ugly when u get exposed to things. What do I mean? Don't allow anybody think she or he is d only option 4 u. Don't allow people make u believe that u can't live a better life outside them. D most beautiful things are not yet born. Better days are yet to come. Just be hardworking and optimistic. So, Peruzzi's message is not that d girl is truly ugly buh due to d exposure he has had in d society and d type of beautiful girls he has met, d shakara gal doesn't worth him any longer. I arrest my case

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by bizhop01: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ugly people food is ready, come defend your constituency.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Coldfeets: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
E dey happen na.

Na so e dey be for some women... and men, too.

People age.

You don't expect everyone to keep looking young forever, do you?
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by dannlukas(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Say No to Drugs!

B careful ooo.if u talk abt dis guy anyhow, he ll locate Ur house nd beat u up. Hrd dats his hobby grin
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Benekruku(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
dannlukas:

B careful ooo.if u talk abt dis guy anyhow, he ll locate Ur house nd beat u up. Hrd dats his hobby grin

This dwarf grin grin grin

Comedy.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by bizhop01: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
ihatebuhari:
Just the reason I hate men

If you are woman, you can never do without man,
if you remove man from WO-MAN you are nothing.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by MarieSucre(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
And who said you look more handsome. Instead of you thanking your cousin Chioma for accepting David as bf and helping your life, you are looking for old crush.

Chioma is his cousin? I didn't know this o.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by MarieSucre(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
prince3009:

He's a man!

Men's good looks are not defined by a mirror but by their bank accounts! Ask Ned Nwoko and Adams Oshiomhole.

That's why beauty is for women and "Handsome" (having something in your hand "money and wealth) is for men! So far...using the above logic, Perruzzi is "Handsome"...get the picture?

If you have an ugly character, no amount of money will help you.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by EmzyT: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Raydos:
I thought i was the only one that noticed this, the ugly girls back then in high school tends to turn out beautiful later while the beautiful ones tends to become ugly, I remember one girl ugly girl like that that was crushing on me back in high school i usually snub her just cos i think she's ugly

But damn, she is so fúçkinñg beautiful now, i can't even go close to her

I swear my Guy, what you just said is nothing but the truth.. and by then those ugly ones wey been dey crush on you wey you dey snub no go get your time again as dem don finish, package now cry
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by MarieSucre(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Xavi2019:

But we all know everyone isn't, and can't be beautiful, there are ugly people amidst us, me inclusive, so why pretend like there aren't ugly people?
Or because he's a celebrity? Celebs are humans too, I wonder why we feel celebs have to be all perfect!
BTW, he kept the girl anonymous anyways, so undecided undecided

He should have also kept his opinion anonymous too. Did we ask for it.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by NeekolazWorld(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
MarieSucre:

Chioma is his cousin? I didn't know this o.

Yes she is, that's not today's news. He joined the Davido crew because his cousin Chioma is dating Davido.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by MarieSucre(f): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Yes she is, that's not today's news. He joined the Davido crew because his cousin Chioma is dating Davido.

Thanks for the info. I don't even really know the guy except for the chorus of that his one song, Amaka dissapoint me.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Sluacoast(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hintona:
he is just pained she broke his heart
The girl no gree for am. Baba just one for way to get solace
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by amber222(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Say No to Drugs!
I don't think so
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by nuelyoyo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
brightisodje:
you ass is ultimate shocked
she is a lesbian bro, you ain't having a taste of that ass grin
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Rolly22(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
ihatebuhari:
I hope you hate your father too? Yeye
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by amber222(f): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cbanklee:

Peruzzi took to Twitter to give an update on how his high school crush turned out, after a recent meeting.

According to the DMW act, his high school crush is now ‘ugly’ and he wonders what happened. Peruzzi tweeted;

https://www.arieznaija.com/entertainment/peruzzi-says-his-school-crush-is-now-ugly/

show us her picture or we don't believe u
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Xavi2019: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
MarieSucre:

He should have also kept his opinion anonymous too. Did we ask for it.
He didn't ask you to comment on his post, and I'm sure he didn't tag you when he made the post, you should blame the yeye blogger that decided to turn this into news...
The man has liberty to post whatever he wants.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by arukwe123(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nairalanders full of hate. How is Peruzzi ugly. He is not overly handsome but he is not ugly.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
MarieSucre:

Thanks for the info. I don't even really know the guy excopt for the chorus of that his one song, Amaka dissapoint me.

Yeah the guy is just a yeye guy enjoying the privilege of being in the DMW crew that's all. That's why I said instead of him to be focused on doing good music (which obviously he can't do) he is busy talking about ugly crush.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by MarieSucre(f): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Yeah the guy is just a yeye guy enjoying the privilege of being in the DMW crew that's all. That's why I said instead of him to be focused on doing good music (which obviously he can't do) he is busy talking about ugly crush.

Lol have mercy on the guy na. He is allowed to have his opinion. I'm not one to compare artistes but I have seen many people compare him to Teni, the same way people had that Davido and Wizkid comparison years back.

I don't know enough about his songs but I I know at least up to 6 or 7 of Teni's song. I'd advice him to make less enemies in social media and try to enter the studio and make more songs so that years down the line they won't be pointing at how far Teni has gone and calling him up coming artiste.
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bully
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by makeherscream(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
ihatebuhari:
hmmmm u need Jesus
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
pcguru1:

I've never seen an ugly billionaire in my life, but I've seen ugly broke dudes though
Richard Branson
Re: Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly by stanliwise(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
prince3009:

He's a man!

Men's good looks are not defined by a mirror but by their bank accounts! Ask Ned Nwoko and Adams Oshiomhole.

That's why beauty is for women and "Handsome" (having something in your hand "money and wealth) is for men! So far...using the above logic, Perruzzi is "Handsome"...get the picture?
You were very close to making sense but then sorry you didn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.