Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match (31901 Views)

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by nedivine(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
bring on Egypt, we are ready
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OlicOVO: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Peroh426:
98% ipob pig team had won the match
You are a real slowpoke...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Who noticed Ighalo missed an empty net. We won't have forgiven if we're losing..trust Nigerians grin

Well he saved our lives. I couldn't feely heart again when Cameroon was leading cry

Then the real deal

Chukwueze doesn't bring anything to the table, he is the table. tongue

Wait o, don't go without checking my signature tongue
Who noticed Ighalo score or assist all of our goals that won the match for us and advanced us to quarterfinals?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Realfrankie(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
ohem007:
I still don't like ighalo....

Him need to score six more before i forgive am..

God bless chukwueze

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
why is he benching chukwueze is what I can't fathom. chukwueze should always start before Simeon. Simeon is good but he doesn't know how to utilize chances like that star boy

in today's match Omeruo is my man of the match follow by ighalo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Magnifico2000: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
odun360:
Nigeria defeated Cameroon 3-2 at the Alexandria Stadium to seal the quarter-finals ticket.

Two goals from Jude Odion Ighalo and an assist for Alex Iwobi for the third saw him won the man of the match award.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/ighalo-wins-motm-award-in-3-2-win.html?m=1

Moses simon should have won man of the match. The guy really played well but wasn't clinical enough.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
emerged01:
Make Una help me beg Rohr to always start chukwueze. At least somebody should be able to hold ball.

I tire for that coach o. Isn't it obvious he deserves first team shirt for God's sake. Why wasting 60mins of a player whose presence is rare in the current Super Eagles. That guy deserves full time. He will increase our chances of winning every game. For many years now, we lack a player who could hold the ball and dribble successfully. They keep doing monkey post on field and give away balls cheaply.

One of Onyekuru or Osimhen also deserves start!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Magnifico2000: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
nedivine:
bring on Egypt, we are ready
Don't be too sure.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SEGLIZ: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80009382:
ONE MILLION LIKES FOR IGHALO from all of us @[color=#006600][/color]

Some special plates of Chicken, fish, Turkey barbecue for him and his teammates.

Bills on Sai Baba!!

soon and very soon your brand would be the corporate sponsor to event of world class magnitude.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Moses simon should have won man of the match. The guy really played well but wasn't clinical enough.

why the contradiction. how can someone that's not clinical enough like deliver win man of the match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by cosef: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Simon Moses though speedy lacks the flair of a natural winger like Chukwueze who holds the ball and attract players to himself and frees up other attackers.

Simon Moses is Pius Ikedia 2.0.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SouthEastFacts: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vizzy4u:
News reaching us this evening is that due to some sections of the Nigerian fans not happy with some performances of Odion Ighalo, manager, Gernot Rohr has decided that he'll start one of his stars, Onuachu to lead the line in the quater finalsgrin
To slap you dey hungry me
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Aliyeous(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Well deserved. Becoming one of Nigeria's finest footballers alongside Ndidi and the impressive Chukwueze.

In other news, who else thought the referee was a tad too aggressive? Shouting up and down in players' faces especially during corner kicks.
u noticed the referee too, i thought I was the only one
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by DeeMain(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
We have decent players but a not-good-enough coach who can't even pick his first eleven or make the team play with some cohesion or organization.

Where did they ferret this guy from?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ighalo!
My brother!
Man of the Match!

Ighalo!
My brother!
Man of the Match!
grin grin
Ighalo!
Ighalo!
Ighalo!

Somebody sing it with me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by MrFly(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Well deserved. Becoming one of Nigeria's finest footballers alongside Ndidi and the impressive Chukwueze.

In other news, who else thought the referee was a tad too aggressive? Shouting up and down in players' faces especially during corner kicks.
throughout ma yearz as an Amateur player (retired) and an ardent fan, i have neva met an aggressive coach. Even Colina's stern look had some smile
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Belawy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Like for Ighalo share for Messi

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who are the leaders in goals scored in this tournament? I wonder Ighalo if is on that list hold on let me check

Someone please find out for me ooo

I know my boy must be on that list
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by tfash96(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Even if they want to change MOTM they should give anybody they like apart from Iwobi.. If not that he scored winning goal I should be baptizing him with curses by now.. He was just freestyling on the field like Ousmane Dembele... What was he thinking sef? That we were playing Qualifying/Qualifiers right?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SouthEastFacts: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
cosef:

Simon Moses though speedy lacks the flair of a natural winger like Chukwueze who holds the ball and attract players to himself and frees up other attackers.

Simon Moses is Pius Ikedia 2.0.
Tunisia 2004. You are not an indomie generation.

I was watching the match, at a point I started seeing Pius in the match. I tried so hard to remember his last name but I couldn't.

I pity indomie generation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by phymat(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:

I noticed it too o....I was telling someone this same thing
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Favor99:
Who are the leaders in goals scored in this tournament? I wonder Ighalo if is on that list hold on let me check

Someone please find out for me ooo

I know my boy must be on that list
Ighalo is #1 ooo
I’m dancing and jumping up and down like a giraffe

grin grin
My God has done Ighalo well
My God is a good God
Yes he is!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
comshots:
Una dey craze.No be una dey insult them say the players are below average and the coach na wack?

The coach is still wack
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Ubdavis(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
When it comes to positioning, Ighalo is absolutely magnificent
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by worldclass68(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
the last time Nigeria beat Cameroon at afcon was in 2004,

Cameroon were the defending champion then as well.

we had to come from behind to beat them.

and we had to face the host nation in the next stage ( North African team Tunisia)

which we lost in the PK shootout.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

To slap you dey hungry me
my village people be looking at you in HDgrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
When Iwobi scored I can swear the guy celebrated/shouted in broken grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photos Of Emmanuel Emenike / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.