Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match (31904 Views)

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
gregyboy:

Edo amaka joor
Yes ooo
Edo Amaka!
Our enemies do not want to see Benin prosper ooo

But my God will deliver us from our enemies ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by godwon01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
South Africa beat Egypt. 1 nil. Nigeria versus South Africa for quarter final.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
cosef:

Simon Moses though speedy lacks the flair of a natural winger like Chukwueze who holds the ball and attract players to himself and frees up other attackers.

Simon Moses is Pius Ikedia 2.0.
This guy!!! You are still stuck in 1999. You remember Plus Ikedia??
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
worldclass68:
the last time Nigeria beat Cameroon at afcon was in 2004,

Cameroon were the defending champion then as well.

we had to come from behind to beat them.

and we had to face the host nation in the next stage ( North African team Tunisia)

which we lost in the PK shootout.

Remember Okocha's freekick??
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by GMbuharii: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80009382:
ONE MILLION LIKES FOR IGHALO from all of us @[color=#006600][/color]

Some special plates of Chicken, Fish, Turkey barbecue for him and his teammates, along with some specially made barbecue wine!
Oh la la....

Bills on Sai Baba!!

Amen Amen and. a BIG AMEN.
God bless you and yours BIGTIME

Shattap there and release that poor 404 you dognapped for suya

grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
godwon01:
South Africa beat Egypt. 1 nil. Nigeria versus South Africa for quarter final.
Another rivalry match for Nigeria!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by teejoyz: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
dejt4u:
Every time SE wins a match, Nigerians praise them, appreciate how they played, ignore their blunders and the general reviews and commentaries are always good..

But if they did not win, we don't talk about their efforts.. All we do is to criticize them.

Moral Lesson: No one give a damn about how smart or intelligent or hardworking you are if you do not succeed.
Your success is what others will use to rate your ability..

Congrats to SE for making us proud.. If they can win the QF game (playing SA), I'm sure we will win the tournament. Who's with me??
No one identify himself with the loser.Winning make you people friend but losing make you people foes.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by godwon01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
nedivine:
bring on Egypt, we are ready
South Africa.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by wisdomofGod: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
ufotty2001:
98% of super eagle players are igbo
ur mumuness is extraordinary. Is musa, leon balogun, troost ekong, ola aina, akpeyi, etebo, iwobi, ighalo igbo ODE OMO
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SEGLIZ: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80009382:
ONE MILLION LIKES FOR IGHALO from all of us @[color=#006600][/color]

Some special plates of Chicken, Fish, Turkey barbecue for him and his teammates, along with some specially made barbecue wine!
Oh la la....

Bills on Sai Baba!!

Amen Amen and. a BIG AMEN.
God bless you and yours BIGTIME

I claim this.
thanks my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Jedidiah211: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cool IGHALO Finally change indomitable lions to indomieble chickens Of CAMEROON!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Ayo199(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
worldclass68:
the last time Nigeria beat Cameroon at afcon was in 2004,

Cameroon were the defending champion then as well.

we had to come from behind to beat them.

and we had to face the host nation in the next stage ( North African team Tunisia)

which we lost in the PK shootout.

interesting!!
pls come and finish this story
smh
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by bio12: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Who noticed Ighalo missed an empty net. We won't have forgiven him if we're losing..trust Nigerians grin

Well he saved our lives. I couldn't feel my heart again when Cameroon was leading cry

Then the real deal

Chukwueze doesn't bring anything to the table, he is the table. tongue

Don't know why I so much love this guy
Pls come to manutd

Wait o, don't go without checking my signature tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by BankyGee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
comshots:
Una dey craze.No be una dey insult them say the players are below average and the coach na wack?
Bros epp me ask dem o...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by BankyGee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
dejt4u:
Every time SE wins a match, Nigerians praise them, appreciate how they played, ignore their blunders and the general reviews and commentaries are always good..

But if they did not win, we don't talk about their efforts.. All we do is to criticize them.

Moral Lesson: No one give a damn about how smart or intelligent or hardworking you are if you do not succeed.

Congrats to SE for making us proud.. If they can win the QF game (playing SA), I'm sure we will win the tournament. Who's with me??
I'm with you 100%
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Charly68: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
I saw his stuff today,I got excited with his agility and ability ..Good guy keep it up
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Westtimeline: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2019
dejt4u:

Areally you okay, you think if it is about southern east alone, they will win the match. Thanks to SW n N that made it possible.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by dejt4u(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
Areally you okay, you think if it is about southern east alone, they will win the match. Thanks to SW n N that made it possible.
take it easy bro. SE in my post means SUPER EAGLES and not SOUTH EAST
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by ifyboy60(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Vizzy4u:
News reaching us this evening is that due to some sections of the Nigerian fans not happy with some performances of Odion Ighalo, manager, Gernot Rohr has decided that he'll start one of his stars, Onuachu to lead the line in the quater finalsgrin

BEHAVE ur self.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by mchc1001: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Iwobi is 100% Igbo from Onitsha Anambra State
OGHENAOGIE:
you de mad is ighalo igbo or iwobi igbo....?? musa wey give assist to ighalo na igbo...??
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2019
mchc1001:
Iwobi is 100% Igbo from Onitsha Anambra State
you no get sense iwobi is son to okocha elder brother who are from delta state...stop this foolishness
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by mchc1001: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you normal at all, so anywhere you see SE it means South East, you need medication
Westtimeline:
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by mchc1001: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
You have sense thank you , but the truth still remain that Iwobi is from Onitsha, the father is from Onitsha married to Okocha senior sister, Okocha is his uncle, get your facts right before coming online to expose your stupidity
OGHENAOGIE:
you no get sense iwobi is son to okocha elder brother who are from delta state...stop this foolishness
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2019
mchc1001:
You have sense thank you , but the truth still remain that Iwobi is from Onitsha, the father is from Onitsha married to Okocha senior sister, Okocha is his uncle, get your facts right before coming online to expose your stupidity
you are right and correct
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by neyobills: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2019
cosef:

Simon Moses though speedy lacks the flair of a natural winger like Chukwueze who holds the ball and attract players to himself and frees up other attackers.

Simon Moses is Pius Ikedia 2.0.

Simon is good he is fast and has ball possession however he doesn't look up much thereby giving ineffective passes or cross chukwueze is faster and more tactical
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by mchc1001: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you on crack?, in your mind Okocha is not Igbo right?, try and visit any mental hospital near by you, you have too many thing wrong with your brain
OGHENAOGIE:
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
mchc1001:
Are you on crack?, in your mind Okocha is not Igbo right?, try and visit any mental hospital near by you, you have too many thing wrong with your brain
okocha is from delta...u can kill ur self if u don't agree...u igbos like to claim people in South South for ur useless biafran shits but it won't work...de ur lane
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by worldclass68(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ayo199:
interesting!! pls come and finish this story smh

thank God the store has changed now...lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by worldclass68(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
eni4real:
Remember Okocha's freekick??

yeah, that utaka's goal...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by ohem007(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Realfrankie:

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute

Idiot pls i don't have time for your hereditary stupidity

Are you that stupid or you pick just that day to show it..

How is my comment your business
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Realfrankie(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2019
ohem007:

Idiot pls i don't have time for your hereditary stupidity

Are you that stupid or you pick just that day to show it..

How is my comment your business

If you were sensible enough, you would have thank me for using those words on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Muhammad Ali's Body Arrives Louisville / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.