Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match (31900 Views)

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SouthEastFacts: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vizzy4u:
my village people be looking at you in HDgrin
No vex, boss
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Marcobos: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Someone should help beg musa and Moses Simon to raise their heads when playing football or are they looking for squirrel.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by 27Pushing30: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Well deserved. Becoming one of Nigeria's finest footballers alongside Ndidi and the impressive Chukwueze.

In other news, who else thought the referee was a tad too aggressive? Shouting up and down in players' faces especially during corner kicks.
Lol he had to show he was boss ... you forget Naija v Cameroon na rough match
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Iamdboss: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
The performance is below per today but the God of soccer is on our side. We might not be lucky against other team with better finishing. We expect better performance against our next opponent.

Meanwhile.... Congrats to all soccer fans in 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by daevey(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
so no one will talk about musa miss, not just in this match, the match against Madagascar, always wanting to control ball or drive through instead of simply placing d ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by SmartyPants(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Well deserved. Becoming one of Nigeria's finest footballers alongside Ndidi and the impressive Chukwueze.

In other news, who else thought the referee was a tad too aggressive? Shouting up and down in players' faces especially during corner kicks.

I quite agreed. I mean even when the players were calm he wasn't still yelling
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by ufotty2001: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
98% of super eagle players are igbo
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
When Iwobi scored I can swear the guy celebrated/shouted in broken grin

cosef:

Simon Moses though speedy lacks the flair of a natural winger like Chukwueze who holds the ball and attract players to himself and frees up other attackers.

Simon Moses is Pius Ikedia 2.0.

emerged01:
Make Una help me beg Rohr to always start chukwueze. At least somebody should be able to hold ball.

I beg what’s this Chukuwueze Iwobi talk.
Mehn I came here to talk about Ighalo.
grin grin
This is Ighalo’s thread

Open up a different thread and talk about that stuff

Ighalo na be Nigeria’s best striker
Na our top goal scorer
Na our go to guy
Na our man in the middle locking down the box and keeping it real

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
comshots:
Una dey craze.No be una dey insult them say the players are below average and the coach na wack?
That is Nigerians for you, if you fail to impress you're failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
comshots:
Una dey craze.No be una dey insult them say the players are below average and the coach na wack?
That is Nigerians for you, if you fail to impress, you're failure.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by YungMillionaire: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Yes but Buhari needs to instruct Rohr to allow us win with even number grin

So you would rather win 2 - 0 than 3-0? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Same Ighalo Nigerians were criticizing last week grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
DanXplore:
Same Ighalo Nigerians were criticizing last week grin
Lol! Your right. Ighalo scores a cool 2 goals and an assist, now all of them are speechless and dumbfounded. They’re like when did Ighalo turn into Ronaldo?
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Guy who was #9? I could have sworn Ronaldo playing, and kicking the ball out there. I could not believe my eyes.
He’s just been playing as if he’s father is the owner of AFCON. grin grin
It wasnt until after the game my brother had to tell me it wasn’t Ronaldo but it was Ighalo
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Vabasi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
daevey:
so no one will talk about musa miss, not just in this match, the match against Madagascar, always wanting to control ball or drive through instead of simply placing d ball

I tire for Musa o, also running and leaving his brain behind. Going by what is happening in this torney,if Musa were to be Iwobi, he would have missed that sitter.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Favor99:

Lol! Your right. Ighalo scores a cool 2 goals and an assist, now all of them are speechless and dumbfounded. They’re like when did Ighalo turn into Ronaldo?
grin grin

LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Aiyk2333: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Peroh426:
98% ipob pig team had won the match
Nigeria's football team would always be more of ibos, Deal with it u boncorn.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by seguntijan(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Supreme Court Ruling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Aiyk2333: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
ufotty2001:
98% of super eagle players are igbo
Is that a problem?? They've always been dominating national teams both boys and girls. Atleas theyv been delivering
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
dejt4u:
Every time SE wins a match, Nigerians praise them, appreciate how they played, ignore their blunders and the general reviews and commentaries are always good..

But if they did not win, we don't talk about their efforts.. All we do is to criticized them.

Moral Lesson: No one give a damn about how smart or intelligent or hardworking you are if you do not succeed.
Your success is what others will use to rate your ability..

Congrats to SE for making us proud.. If they can win the QF game (playing either Egypt or SA), I'm sure we will win the tournament. Who's with me??
your head de dee Sir
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
emerged01:
Make Una help me beg Rohr to always start chukwueze. At least somebody should be able to hold ball.
the boy too dey dribble maybe if we play a less physical team e fit work...against Cameroon chukwueze coming on second half was good...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Peroh426:
you de mad is ighalo igbo or iwobi igbo....?? musa wey give assist to ighalo na igbo...??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:

i swear the guy was high on drugs
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Favor99(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
DanXplore:

LMAO!
grin grin
Hopefully we cruise through the tournament
And win our 4th trophy smiley
He’s definitely on form
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by gregyboy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Favor99:

Who noticed Ighalo score or assist all of our goals that won the match for us and advanced us to quarterfinals?

Edo amaka joor
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by robosky02(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Any day them see ighalo

Cameroon dey see their period
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by damlawrence101: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Must you always be crazy all time ?
Peroh426:
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by Amuocha: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So you would rather win 2 - 0 than 3-0? grin grin grin grin

Gbam
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by emerged01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eygpt don suffer o
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by fergieboy: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
South Africa don beat Egypt o LMAO shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by tech18: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:
MOTM should be the Referee abeg. That man's got Speed and Good eye sight.

That referee wey de support Cameroon?

Abi you know watch d match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match by emerged01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vabasi:

I tire for Musa o, also running and leaving his brain behind. Going by what is happening in this torney,if Musa were to be Iwobi, he would have missed that sitter.
Pls leave Musa. I can never talk down of Musa. When all other players fail us,we place high hope in Musa because we know what he is capable of. We should thank Musa for our second goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photos Of Emmanuel Emenike / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.