Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (67871 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
I heard from an insider at the Presidential caucus that Osinbajo tendered his resignation letter but the President refused to accept it, who has heard this too

I learnt his reason for resigning was Buhari locking him out of security meeting with northern service chiefs for the 3rd time counting.

The President's kitchen cabinet advised Buhari not to accept it in order not to lose Yoruba people's support
Na u hear...na you talk...na u conclude

Ekiliziastis...Onye mkpokota
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by anonymuz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
oderinde151:
I don't know who needs to hear this. These days, people don't like you or stick around you because they like you or have reasons to. But because of what you have achieved or what you have or what they can get from you and once your situation changes to not having anything, they disappear. They never remember what you did to them.
na so, sense application.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by kayusely70(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Solidkay:

Give him time
After 104 yrs? Another Methuselah?
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by ekesoft(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
tyup:
Wow grew and retired as a private like seriously?

was that how dead his brain is.
that's why he is still alive I guess!
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Don't offend that man I repeat don't offend him you can learn a lot form him old people wisdom is out of this world.
lol...who dares to offend him, his bark will shook your intestines grin. He's a great teacher, full of wisdom

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by fordunit(m): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2019
tyup:

Can you rate how foolish and retard,ed you are? what's this rubbish you wrote up here got to do with what I said undecided

Next time in ur career if you want to quote me bring along ur sense.....bleeping demented simpleton sad

Okay, I was very correct. This one has already been cursed. Enjoy!!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by labani06(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
this legend is surely a World War I and II veteran he deserves honours .
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by ehinmowo: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2019
crackhouse:
I heard it too but it was an outsider that told me.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your sarcasm is off the roof!
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by akdjr(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
I am sure he was among those that fight civil war.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by airminem(f): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2021
post=80009916:
GOD BLESS THIS HERO.

May the labours of our heroes past never be in vain
Well said. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.