Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya (13230 Views)

Inuwa Yahaya Emerges Northern Governors Forum Chairman / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by vigopress: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ismaila Uba Misilli

6th July, 2019

PRESS RELEASE

Governor Inuwa Yahaya, others honoured as Distinguished Alumni of ABU Zaria

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state and some other personalities who graduated from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello university Zaria have been honoured and featured as Distinguished Alumni of the institution.

The Governor was a guest of honour at a public presentation and lunch of the maiden edition of a book, titled "A compendium of Distinguished ABU Alumni", organized by the ABU Alumni Association held at the International Conference Center, Abuja.

Governor Inuwa Yahaya was featured as one of the Distinguished ABU Alumni in the compendium, which is a collection of 'who is who' that passed through the institution, an honour he warmly appreciated.

Speaking at the occasion, Governor Yahaya recollected with nostalgia, his experience as a student in ABU Zaria some 40 years down memory lane, admitting that the institution had contributed in shaping his life and molding his personality.

He said, " We must appreciate what ABU has done for us. For instance, in Gombe state, three out of the four civilian Governors from 1999 to date are products of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and we are proud of that and we remain appreciative".

" Even as we gather here to rejoice today, we must individually and collectively think of how we can Improve on our lots and the lots of students we left far behind in the school at the moment. The school has done its own part and it is now our turn to give back", the Governor remarked.

He extended the message of solidarity, support and goodwill of the government and people of Gombe state as well as those of all ABU Alumni in the state, noting that the compendium will serve as a reference material not only to those who passed through the ABU but to the generality of the populace.

The event was attended by the President of the Senate, Senator Ahmad Lawan, members of the National Assembly, traditional rulers, Chancellor and Vice Chancellor of ABU, President of the ABU Alumni Association, politicians, elder statesmen, captains of industry among other dignitaries.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)

3 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by lanrexdo(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Give to your states first OGA! Politician talks to much. They can promise for africa!

5 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Sunsyno(m): 4:49am On Jul 07, 2019
That's good for them.
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by iornenge81(m): 4:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Ok
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Phemmyhohjor(m): 4:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Wow... Root so perfect�

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by yemolz: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2019
We shall be waiting to see
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Giver nii
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2019
An ABU graduate is Naturally ahead of you... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by vigopress: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2019
He will sure deliver dividends of democracy to his people. Governor Inuwa Yahaya is just encouraging ABU products that are doing well to give back to their alma mata
lanrexdo:
Give to your states first OGA! Politician talks to much. They can promise for africa!

4 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Avedonn: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Instead of him to work towards reaching the high bar Dankwambo had set, he is busy promising how he'd elevate FG institution.

I hope Gombe people will not regret their choice of governor thou.

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by morikee: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2019
ABU

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Gimbs120(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2019
#NaturallyAhead #ProudlyAnAbusite

7 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Criticaltemp: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2019
I love this man already
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Evect(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:

Na lie o

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by 1Dray(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:

Yeah, in nepotism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by jhubril(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
That's why we are naturally ahead of them .

3 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Evect:

Na lie o
Na true o. I am ahead of you tongue

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
1Dray:

Yeah, in nepotism and tribalism.
E b like say u don apply ABU tire u no get tongue

4 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by bizzibodi(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Greatest ABUsites!Make I go pay this guv solidarity visit next week.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by 1Dray(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:

E b like say u don apply ABU tire u no get tongue

They rather give admission to someone with 150 jamb score, than give someone with 250. What do you call that?

1 Like

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
1Dray:

They rather give admission to someone with 150 jamb score, than give someone with 250. What do you call that?
Direct your Question to the likes of Donald Duke and his wife. Both ABU alumni... Naturally ahead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by 1Dray(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:

Direct your Question to the likes of Donald Duke and his wife. Both ABU alumni... Naturally ahead

No, I'm not directing them to them because I didn't get that slogan from them but from you. Can't do, I'm directing it to you.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by ogabs20(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2019
One day my name will also feature in that book. Abusite like no other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2019
1Dray:

No, I'm not directing them to them because I didn't get that slogan from them but from you. Can't do, I'm directing it to you.
The slogan isn't mine. It's for every ABU Alumni out there

2 Likes

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by TeamSimple(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
insightfulobser:

Seems like you don't even know A.B.U
A.B.U is the only true Nigerian university, you'll find all tribes in every segment and level of both academic and non-academic staffs, students.
You Dey mind that guy ? ABU That is filled with too many ethnic groups that when you see them on their social day you would be wondering if you still in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by nasirujj(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2019
But you refuse to attend the invitation of your secondary school @ Inuwa Yahaya
Re: It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya by arinzos(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Why are ABU Alumni always into politics.They don't have graduates in all walks of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ / The African Economic Revolution / DMO Has Exposed The Lies Of Edo Government — Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.