Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) (72530 Views)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by OKorowanta: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I never knew that people openly support Rapists..

Until today ....

Thunder fire this writer

Well done Mr Judge
Case never start you done pass judgement.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Ralo(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerian christians are the most retarded piece of sh*t I’ve ever met, can you just imagine what this brainless “Christian” just wrote?

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by General0847: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
The guy na snake. The time of friend you don't want to have
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
were did this creature crawl out from?

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Just Pray for the deliverance of your Pastor's possessed dick. Your open letter is inconsequential.

Actually, his open letter helped answer some of my questions.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by rusher14: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Church na big business for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by LagBlogger(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Trash. Is the man clean or stained with abusive lust? You answer with a clear conscience and stop antagonizing someone for taking a moral stand against alleged sexual misconduct.

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by dheaven: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Social media court delivers judgment on first hearing.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Intrepid01(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2019
correct guy! he wants to become a son to Pastor Fatoyinbo too...Nigerians hardly do anything without selfish (hidden) motive.

Don't worry, God will pick your call too

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
The tone does not speak an open letter but exposed the face of a betrayer anyway, which is d most important thing.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Ogaga87(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.

I'm amaze by your level of foolishness, so big.. I have never seen nor heard of any human with such size before

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by midehi2(f): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Jasen1:
Till now I still don't know the guy self
He acted as gay/jenifer' secretary in "jenifer's dairy
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Seetto: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Did Jesus rape grin?, the answer is no, why are you comparing the like of Jesus with a Gucci personified pastor in this era of sodormisation and gormorisation, this guy needs continue unlimited strokes of cane..

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2019
This is a true son. I will never betray my blood, my family, my tribe and my friends for anything. I will never bring them down in public rather I will berate them in secret.

That's me.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Baselm: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Dude was offline when people were feeding fat on the story, he came and and wants to Savage whatever he can. The only way is to go against the popular opinion, create a controversy.

Guy is dumb

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sisisioge: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2019
This idiaat will soon scare a testimony of how this Fatoyinbo showed himself around him too grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Onyi90(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
I don't know the both of them. Just the story
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Seetto:
Did Jesus rape grin?, the answer is no, why are you comparing the like of Jesus with a Gucci personified pastor in this era of sodormisation and gormorisation, this guy needs continue unlimited strokes of cane..

Who was witness to the rape? Even if he raped, must his own be the dagger to bring him down?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Graduateacher(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Clap for the rapist pastor, I wish his next victim will cut off his pennniss

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Till date we have received zero evidence and zero confession that any rape occurred.

Ok

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by OndoUpdates(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Wetin person no go see for this life sha.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Westtimeline: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Just Pray for the deliverance of your Pastor's possessed dick. Your open letter is inconsequential.
Go and show evidence that he did it.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Wada3: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019
The writer of this letter is himself Judas betraying Jesus Christ and the Bible.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
COZA is a cult. It is run like one. Only a cult belittles and defame its ex-members. A truly free society would appreciate people leaving and check their excesses not try to blackmail those who have left. Most all churches do this. Even in Islam, the Qur'an permits killing of apostates (ex-muslims).

If you're against Busola because she is "exposing the body of Christ" you are a cultist.

All religions are cults. Secret cults are small religions. If you know you know.

How is Busola exposing the body of Christ? Do you hate Christ so much that when there is an allegation against one person, you go ahead to accuse the entire body? If a member of your family does something wrong, is society supposed to use the same brush to tarnish all of you? Has Busola who accused a pastor of rape stopped attending church? Ask yourself some pertinent questions. Meanwhile, it is Busola’s word against the Pastors words. Neither one of us was there.
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by IMPRESSION0269: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Can we see the open letter of your pastor?
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by patorial(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Well, as long as we don't talk about that of pastor Chris anymore, this guy's case won't last long I'm sure of that
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by desiredhome: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Who was witness to the rape? Even if he raped, must his own be the dagger to bring him down?

Like seriously?
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by JudasNaCarrot: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Wetin I do again....eehn!

Because I stand for the truth all these ass lickers want to kee me.

Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Seetto: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Witness to rape? Guy go to xvideo grin
Re: An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) by Westtimeline: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I never knew that people openly support Rapists..

Until today ....

Thunder fire this writer
Shut up. Prove he is a rapist or shut up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.