Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi (9440 Views)

IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court / Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by edunwablog: 5:46am On Jul 07, 2019
The Senator Representing Delta North senatorial zone, Peter Nwaoboshi, has said that the Federal High Court in Abuja lacks jurisdiction to order an interim forfeiture of his assets.

Senator Nwaoboshi, speaking through his Kaduna-based lawyer, Mr. Muhammad Katu, argued that the court’s order of interim forfeiture of the Senator’s assets constituted an abuse of court process.

Senator Nwaoboshi had applied to the Federal High Court in Abuja to vacate an order of interim forfeiture of his alleged assets made on July 2, 2019.

The Presiding Judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, had in his ruling on an ex parte application filed by the Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Public Property against the Senator for non declaration of assets, issued an order for interim forfeiture of 11 houses and 22 bank accounts linked to the Delta-North Senator.

However, in a motion on notice filed on July 5, 2019 by his counsel, Muhammad Katu, Senator Nwaoboshi argued that the court’s order of interim forfeiture of his assets constituted an abuse of court processes.

Katu described the Senator’s trial as the handiwork of his political opponents who were bent on tarnishing his rising political profile especially in his Delta North.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/abuja-federal-high-court-lacks.html

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by daddytime(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Me wey no even go school pass secondary school still sabi book pass this kain kpako lawyer.

The Abuja court lacks jurisdiction to order for the interim forfeiture but didn't lack same jurisdiction when you did the below bolded... Olodo lawyer.

Na so una take dey send innocent people go jail anyhow because of una incompetence...

Senator Nwaoboshi had applied to the Federal High Court in Abuja to vacate an order of interim forfeiture of his alleged assets made on July 2, 2019.

The Presiding Judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, had in his ruling on an ex parte application filed by the Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Public Property against the Senator for non declaration of assets, issued an order for interim forfeiture of 11 houses and 22 bank accounts linked to the Delta-North Senator

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by edo3(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2019
I sat down one day and thought about efcc seizures and forfeitures,, I realised that all are from the south.. Is it that there are no corrupt people from d north??

The south should as a matter of urgency realise that this is a ploy to take from them and enrich d north.. Today you hear efcc seized millions of dollars from Lagos business man or efcc paraded Yahoo boys and seize 50 cars and so on.. Efcc has all their branches situated in d south,, but none in the north..

Am not in support of crime o before someone from d north with fake southern monikers come for his father's head..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by yerokunphilips: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2019
But you don't lack jurisdiction to seal the wealth made for over 200 million people . These people are not only fools they are heartless .

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by EngrMcDon(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Noted, Abuja Federal High Court how do you plead to this claim? cool
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by pheonixdld2(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2019
How can one person have 22, not 5,7or at most 10 accounts but 22 account, if not for embezzlement and siphoning of our collective funds.
Rogues cry

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by checkedout: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
Me wey no even go school pass secondary school still sabi book pass this kain kpako lawyer.

The Abuja court lacks jurisdiction to order for the interim forfeiture but didn't lack same jurisdiction when you did the below bolded... Olodo lawyer.

Na so una take dey send innocent people go jail anyhow because of una incompetence...

The Presiding Judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, had in his ruling on an ex parte application filed by the Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Public Property against the Senator for non declaration of assets, issued an order for interim forfeiture of 11 houses and 22 bank accounts linked to the Delta-North Senator

The matter tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by daddytime(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2019
checkedout:

The matter tire me sef.

Make God no let me get case for this Nigeria na me go represent myself o

1 Like

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Ogaga87(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2019
This Abuja court Don dey throw too many stunt O...

Mr foolish court, have you loss sense of your jurisdiction..?

Kangaroos, like president, like court

Regina and the beast my eyes are on you people..
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Bfarm: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by BlackArab(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Politicians been milking the nation since time immemorial.

For your German used D.I Bizhub copiers/printers at affordable prices you may want to check my siggy. Cheers!
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Yeye thief and yeye lawyer

1 Like

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Boyooosa(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Noted, Abuja Federal High Court how do you plead to this claim? cool
Na him n him yeye lawyer go carry their case go appeal court...
Competent Judge has spoken

1 Like

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by yomalex(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Okay now
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by checkedout: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:

Make God no let me get case for this Nigeria na me go represent myself o

Lol.... I will go with the first one, God no go let you get case ooo

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by checkedout: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Ogaga87:
This Abuja court Don dey throw too many stunt O...

Mr foolish court, have you loss sense of your jurisdiction..?

Kangaroos, like president, like court

Regina and the beast my eyes are on you people..

Who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2019
grin angry

You carry Brief give Aboki lawyer
Na u go hear am
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by desiredhome: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:
I sat down one day and thought about efcc seizures and forfeitures,, I realised that all are from the south.. Is it that there are no corrupt people from d north??

The south should as a matter of urgency realise that this is a ploy to take from them and enrich d north.. Today you hear efcc seized millions of dollars from Lagos business man or efcc paraded Yahoo boys and seize 50 cars and so on.. Efcc has all their branches situated in d south,, but none in the north..

Am not in support of crime o before someone from d north with fake southern monikers come for his father's head..
You are 100% supporter of crime, which makes you also a criminal for supporting these criminals, with the level of poor infrastructure/poverty in that region where these people are from, I don't think any of them should own such assets. Yet they keep blaming the government/Buhari.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Rolings: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

You funny sha........
Haba
When you are not stupid and daft, how can you type all this half truth, lies and falsehood or is it because of nairaland likes?
2 northern governors are in jail ,no southern governor is
Dasuki is there , all his southern co accused are out on bail
EFCC does not have offices in 36 states yet, not in all southern states.... They have zonal offices

Today is Sunday, go to church and ask God for forgiveness for all the trash you typed above

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by GOFRONT(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2019
grin
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by mu2sa2: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

Mr man, lying shall not set you free! And supporting criminals and at the same denying the same is the height of hypocrisy, not just on a Sunday morning like this but at anytime. Haba!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by AMvanquish: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

I believe your an adult. But this poo you typed, is just full of sentiments. How can you say Efcc don't have branch offices in the north! Instead of you to do your research, you now come and waste data writing this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by EternalBeing: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2019
ok
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Niseamaka(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

Stealing is stealing my friend, whether the person is from the north or south. I have only one question for you mr. protector of southern Nigerians: why on earth will anyone need 22 bank accounts?.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Seetto: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2019
AMvanquish:

I believe your an adult. But this poo you typed, is just full of sentiments. How can you say Efcc don't have branch offices in the north! Instead of you to do your research, you now come and waste data writing this.
Leave the frustrated religion chauvinist..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by GetMeRight: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

God knows that you are more than stupid. In addition to convicted or detained northerners people have mentioned, let me remind you of this northerner, a civil servant with too many assets in form of exotic cars and firms and farms who was arrested and everything confiscated. There was another whose huge raw cash was discovered where he kept it through whistle blower policy. Why defending criminals either from South or North? Are you benefiting from them? Why don't you let their children defend them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Emmzi(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
The FHC is only one. It has only one jurisdiction but with various divisions in different states. For administrative convenience, parties can institute actions in divisions where the subject matter is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by petrage(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

That's because Aboki get sense pass U....nonsense and ingredient.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Olorunnipa 'Sleeq2dbone' For Kogi House Of Assembly (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Kick Out APC, Vote For PDP In 2023, Saraki Tells Nigerians / Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.