Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) (51685 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Konji no know
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by deebrain(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Interesting name
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by themonk(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
mozzking:
if you believe all this then you are not smart, 70 percent of the thread today one nairaland is against christians, people are coming up with lies just to shame christainity and alot of muslims are commenting saying shit and some gullible ex christians, most of the post didnt have even a single comment and they were pushed to front page

conclusion, the mod is a fcking muslim , fckboy
You are conflicted.

Nobody is coming up with lies, the only Liar here might be the blogger, wasn’t it recently that two popular pastors have been alleged to have raped women?

Muslims do worse but stop making it a religious thing, it’s a think of justice not religion. Nairaland might have convinently given Muslims some privileges which I am against but that doesn’t mean there is a conspiracy like you put it. Stop victimizing yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by desiredhome: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
TriggahMan:
Our today's pastors are beginning to become something else..
Mathew 7:21
“Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord !' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in ...
In Nigeria where there is no strong law, anybody can open a business center and call it a Church, and begin to do all manner of evil, and you still see some gullible Nigeria defending them.
No wonder the more Churches out there, the more evil are increasing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
See him face

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by paperboi147: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by mozzking: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
themonk:

You are conflicted.

Nobody is coming up with lies, the only Liar here might be the blogger, wasn’t it recently that two popular pastors have been alleged to have raped women?

Muslims do worse but stop making it a religious thing, it’s a think of justice not religion. Nairaland might have convinently given Muslims some privileges which I am against but that doesn’t mean there is a conspiracy like you put it. Stop victimizing yourself.

so why you dey use medicine for my headache, na u be mod, if muslims are ranting agaisnt my religion while thiers is even worse, s it wrong to defend my religion?
if you are not conflicted yourself then why cant you think of the sudden priviledges giving to muslims like you mentioned, is ii not suspicious to you?
you coming here to quote me is like telling me guy i indirectly support you, but i dont have sense so lemme just add some few sht to what yuve said
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Vainglory: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pentecostal Churches should be banned in this country. Most of their pastors are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by tomalvickie4335: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
. Become a message telecom dealer with low capital and make 5-25k plus daily with just your smartphone, registration is free, visit my signature
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=mozzking post=80044310]if you believe all this then you are not smart, 70 percent of the thread today one nairaland is against christians, people are coming up with lies just to shame christainity and alot of muslims are commenting saying shit and some gullible ex christians, most of the post didnt have even a single comment and they were pushed to front page

conclusion, the mod is a fcking muslim , fckboy?/quote]
Are the Muslims responsible for Oyakhilome's wife divorce even after settlement cos he was having affairs with church members?
Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pope Paul? I don't get... How and when did a pope also become a pastor? undecided
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by TriggahMan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Not A Pastor But Will Never Want The Body Of Christ To Be Insulted For No Reason.

Yessur.. No wahala
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by rosy1992(f): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
End time pastor , What is the world turning into

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by themonk(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
mozzking:

so why you dey use medicine for my headache, na u be mod, if muslims are ranting agaisnt my religion while thiers is even worse, s it wrong to defend my religion?
if you are not conflicted yourself then why cant you think of the sudden priviledges giving to muslims like you mentioned, is ii not suspicious to you?
you coming here to quote me is like telling me guy i indirectly support you, but i dont have sense so lemme just add some few sht to what yuve said
The few times Seun responded to that allegation he implied Muslims could be more violent that Christians hence the aim to prevent that led to the stupid declaration you are to make. It’s not representation, reeks for fear and inequality but somehow it is right. If it was me would I do it? No! I’d be like Damn the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by elnoor: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
, You better check your brain. Because you will never heard any MUSLIMS commenting on those rubbish issues related to Christian. Our religion train us not insult any religion or person. If you are in doubt pls can you show me 3comment done by MUSLIM insulting other religion? It is ur own case. WE ARE ALWAYS PROUD 4 BEING A MUSLIMS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Youngzetrov(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
I use Cowrywise App to automate my savings and investments. Signup with my invite link. Let us share my reward. https://get.cowrywise.com/r/LawrencezT2X8u/
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by mozzking: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
themonk:

The few times Seun responded to that allegation he implied Muslims could be more violent that Christians hence the aim to prevent that led to the stupid declaration you are to make. It’s not representation, reeks for fear and inequality but somehow it is right. If it was me would I do it? No! I’d be like Damn the repercussions.

lol you sound like a bloody coward with no sense, so i should lay down my guard for people who tend to be more violent, the whole country adopted that ideology agaisnt the north now see where that has led us, there see us as weaklings because of that and persicute christians in the north, rape an murder women in the s east and destroy crops and kill farmers in the s west,
my brother if at this your age you are still thinking like a toddler without vision and experience, when do you want to have sense?
pls dont quote me again in your life, you are too stupid to have an atom of sense, totally a waste of my time, goodnight hope you die in your sleep
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Ostrogoth(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Acedave1:
biafra and rape

are like

5&6
Pls stop all this Biafra/afonja bullshit! We have a common enemy in the north/fulanisation/islamisation now and we'd do best to have a united front; I mean those of us who are educated enough to lead the struggle!
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
mozzking:
if you believe all this then you are not smart, 70 percent of the thread today one nairaland is against christians, people are coming up with lies just to shame christainity and alot of muslims are commenting saying shit and some gullible ex christians, most of the post didnt have even a single comment and they were pushed to front page

If this thread was on an Islamic clerics...you would have started your hate filled comment ....but now am not gullible like you to attach this to chistianity.

Even with a pastor ...you are still mentioning Islam ...my brother may Allah swt open your eyes

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
oju e dudu bi arugbo inoki

agent of Satan
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
AWON PASTOR KEU
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
mozzking:

I know one of them will mention Muslim,the obsession with Islam is melting their brain everyday, no common sense of reasoning. Pls the topic is about pastors raping underage children , how this news take concern Muslims now. Pls take it easy on yourself oo, this life is too short and go check your blood pressure tomorrow. ..All this is not even about religion, is just normal individual immorality.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Rejoice9ja: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin GET YOURS NOW grin grin

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by themonk(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2019
mozzking:

lol you sound like a bloody coward with no sense, so i should lay down my guard for people who tend to be more violent, the whole country adopted that ideology agaisnt the north now see where that has led us, there see us as weaklings because of that and persicute christians in the north, rape an murder women in the s east and destroy crops and kill farmers in the s west,
my brother if at this your age you are still thinking like a toddler without vision and experience, when do you want to have sense?
pls dont quote me again in your life, you are too stupid to have an atom of sense, totally a waste of my time, goodnight hope you die in your sleep
Are you an idiot or you have comprehension issues? I just said that if I was Seun I wouldn’t do the same. Couldn’t you simply understand that.

My only hope is that your brain could at least comprehend why I first quoted you which was stop victimizing yourself, there is no conspiracy. If you have an atom of sense you can scroll up and read what I wrote again, this time slowly.
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by segun18(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Lilsin101:
See why i wan stop church

Bro Pls Pls don't stop serving God and don't stop attending Church.

Bro Would you say because there is Fake Naira and thence stop receiving and spending Naira?

It is not a new thing for Men or Women of God to fall.Stand and fight for your own Salvation.

Besides some of these Pastors are not called by God.They called themselves because of Hunger and some because of satanic manipulation in the dream which made them beleive they are called.

A friend of mine started a Church in North London sometime ago and when I asked him how he received his call he just told me People said he can pray very well.

Bro ,Expect to see More Kerosene and Petrol international Ministry springing up everywhere but stand your Ground.

Remain unmovable in Christ Jesus.

God bless you
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by panpan(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Why did the mother take her 13 or 14-year old daughter (in 2017) to stay with the pastor and his wife?
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by AarewaMafia: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Pastors with their inability to keep their .... in one place.
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Xtianity Is The Problem We Are Having In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Banmeallday: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Not surprising....instead of doing revolution they are being Niggers by following all these fake self titled “Pastors”
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Nduzeal: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2019
The victims mother noticed that her father got pregnant in June but the victim said that the pastor started sleeping with her on July hmmmm I smell something here
Re: Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2019
The Almighty D!Ck Has Led Plenty Men To Infamy.Lord Help Me Reign In My Pen!S Whenever It Wants To Go Rogue.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.