Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .. (2554 Views)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / 62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: .. by Kingosytex(m): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2019
@ Ladybeee, i believe your family house isn't in a remote location and i equally believe you guys have neighbours who can testify in order for the truth to be unravelled, i believe your mum has enough evidence to nail the culprit

If the answers to the above assumptions is no, then getting to the root of the matter will be a bit difficult because the police will go with the highest bidder.

Your mum should inform the IPO that she had already made an entry in a police station prior to her arrest so that references could be made there

You guys should get your mum a good lawyer, i believe he or she will know the right steps to take to ensure that the matter is resolved.

Finally, once the matter is resolved you guys should endeavour to make the culprit sign an undertaking not to tamper with your mum's life.
Re: .. by AK6464(m): 1:52am On Jul 08, 2019
segalink on Twitter
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2019
ARMY!!!

ARMY!!!

ARMY!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by ikeno(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
first and foremost is to secure her bail then approach the elders of your village to mediate into the matter.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2019
Please i need to make this boy suffer and cry blood. What should I do? In this situation, I wish I had diabolical powers
Re: .. by Blackfire(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Take my advice or throw it away....

They will use your mother to get you all.
This is not an emotional issue but a mind game.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Blackfire:
Take my advice or throw it away....

They will use your mother to get you all.
This is not an emotional issue but a mind game.

what is your advice? I don't see any advice here
Re: .. by Neddstark: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Get your mum a good lawyer and talk with some policemen. With the evil going on there,please let your mum be within your sight while those animals maul themselves
Re: .. by chigoizie7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
See, if you guys get money, buy land and build a house . I know this is injustice, trust me, I know.

But at times, ekwensu na onwu nwa di too much.

Forget about what people will say. Peace of mind is far better than trouble. Maybe it is because of the way I was raised and where I was raised too and where I live at the moment.

1st son or not, if you have money, but land build your own house and forget wahala. Nothing is as sweet as peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: .. by kellight(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2019
If una take Army beat that guy.....e go give ur mum yard
Re: .. by tunjiajayi: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2019
How old are you? Lagos to orlu is too far to go sort your Ma? sad
Get of your ass and get down there ASAP, that's where the fight is not on social media.
Una no get family at all no?

I no go like get your type as pikin oooo.

Haba.
Re: .. by losky83: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
LadyBeee:
Hello all,

Please i need your candid advice here. My mum and we the children have been living in Lagos for a very long time now, in fact, we were born and bred in Lagos. It happened that last year April, she decided to go to the village to oversee some things in our compound then come back two weeks later. After 3 weeks, my mum refused to come back but she refused. She said she has decided to stay back in the village and that lagos is not her home. We have been begging her to come back and she insisted on staying till date. My dad is late and he's the first son, so, automatically, he inherited my grand father's properties. My grandfather married 3 wives. The son of the second wife has built his own house and moved out. My dad's mum is the first wife. Now the issue is that the son of the 3rd wife is making life miserable and uncomfortable for my mum in the village just to frustrate her to go back to Lagos. On several occasions, he has pointed matchet and knife at my mum's face that he would kill her. He has even held her throat, threatening to strangle her. We advised our mum to go to the police to make a report about threat to life, which she did. The police came to the compound to get the boy but he had already fled the compound , only for him to come back with police officers from another station today. These policemen were carrying guns and they made a forceful arrest of my mum charging her of assault. As I'm typing this, my mum is sleeping at the police station this night. A 62 year old woman. Please what manner of injustice and corruption is this? I can't even sleep. My siblings and I , our hands are tied because of distance. (Lagos - Orlu, Imo state)Please what legal action can we take in this issue? We don't know what to do. Please advice me.I'm crying here
first of all,leave Lagos and go to the village.immediately you get to the village,ask questions from one or two witnesses if any.next,after getting information and if she is really innocent,get a human rights lawyer to file a case in court.all of this you can do in 40 hours before going to the police station with the lawyer to seek bail.when the police have been comprimised, they tend to turn babies when they smell legal trouble.please do not stop seeking justice for your mother against the police because it will also put an end to the insult she receives in the village.if she was my mother,I would rather die than not seek justice.
Re: .. by Xisnin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
LadyBeee:
Please i need to make this boy suffer and cry blood. What should I do? In this situation, I wish I had diabolical powers
There is no such thing as diabolical powers, you would only get scammed or implicated in serious crime.

Just travel to the village and bail out your mum.
Make sure you take her along when going back otherwise, she is very close
to the grave for dragging property with a desperate village boy.

Do not engage thugs, cultists or other illegal means of dealing with the boy,
it will likely backfire.
Re: .. by Xisnin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
losky83:
first of all,leave Lagos and go to the village.immediately you get to the village,ask questions from one or two witnesses if any.next,after getting information and if she is really innocent,get a human rights lawyer to file a case in court.all of this you can do in 40 hours before going to the police station with the lawyer to seek bail.when the police have been comprimised, they tend to turn babies when they smell legal trouble.please do not stop seeking justice for your mother against the police because it will also put an end to the insult she receives in the village.if she was my mother,I would rather die than not seek justice.

The statement "if she is innocent" is meaningless in this case.
It is court that determines innocent and not through hearsays.
It is very unlikely that any witness will even come forward to defend a stranger against a villager.

No one really expects a 62-year-old woman to beat and assault a man in his prime.
The worst that could be pinned on her is fighting which takes two.

Their focus should be on bailing the mother.
Re: .. by losky83: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Xisnin:

The statement "if she is innocent" is meaningless in this case.
It is court that determines innocent and not through hearsays.
It is very unlikely that any witness will even come forward to defend a stranger against a villager.

No one really expects a 62-year-old woman to beat and assault a man in his prime.
The worst that could be pinned on her is fighting which takes two.

Their focus should be on bailing the mother.
As an adult whose mother was arrested,you need to ask questions when you get to the village before taking any step.the little info you get will determine the extent of your next line of action.
Re: .. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Moment Protesters Stormed Awkuzu SARS Office, & Officers Fired Gunshots At Them / Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole / They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.