Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) (25180 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by onifademj(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You have changed it to the one you used China white to sew Aso Ebi. grin

This guy, the people wey swear for you plenty wella.

Now I can see the level of your joblessness. Your destiny is to check people's profile? You're the actual definition of lazy Nigerian Youth.
Bring your empty head, take a bow and let me pour you some cursive prayers.....
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Jgoldie: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Chimaokigwe post=80052017]

Shebi you can call the fathers of other people yam waters but you're annoyed that I said your father is chewing sugarcane.

Doesn't he chew sugarcane? Does he swallow it? grin[/quot]

Mumu the yam Eaters are your father......empty cretin....

Your own papa never carry UGU go meet your mama for alaba market this morning ba
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Modphase: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Show us your father let us point out how his life is enmeshed in chronic poverty.

FarahAideed:
Tinubu the richest politically exposed person from Nigeria yet his money doesn't show on him
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by ledaman: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Guy, just shut up.

You guys are politically daft and electoral nonentities. Instead of building bridges, you insult all those who can help the SE.

This stupid politics of hate the SE plays has made SS take away everything. Biafra, we no see, Presidency, no show. VP, pipe dream. DSP, taken away.

For SE to produce ordinary Minority Speaker, e don hard like WAEC.
Hahahah! bros no be fight.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
Show us your father let us point out how his life is enmeshed in chronic poverty.

My father was also military administrator in this same Nigeria but he didn't loot the treasury so just shut up ..
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by harley88(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2019
amzee:
WHICH COURTESY VISIT? OR ON A THANK YOU VISIT FOR HELPING TO RIG HIM IN AS SENATE PRESIDENT.

I don't know much.... But is it possible to rig Senate President election??
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by ledaman: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!
Why Jagaban is still relevant is just because he is not afraid of grooming people that will pilot his vision into reality and he is a risk taker which other politicians lacks!
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by amzee(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
harley88:

I don't know much.... But is it possible to rig Senate President election??
Yeap.
Its possible. Its an election,even selecting pastor to head a church can be rigged for another candidate.
Na naija we dey oo
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by alizma: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2019
ssogundele:
But how this Tinubu of a guy managed to stay relevant still a mystery! All his mates of 1999 are all either retired to oblivion politically by their adopted sons or forces in Abuja! Students of political science needs to start doing a housemanship under the direct supervision of jagaban himself!
I think he has tried to master the act of knowing when to fight to win and when to let others win and in either case, he leaves room for reconciliation. If you go through his record, you will realize that Tinubu, like other politicians had at one time or the other, had disagreement with his political sons but unlike others, he has been able to bring them back to his camp after a while.
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by victorDanladi: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you maybe right but talking about political influence in the modern practice of Nigeria politics, his antecedent is glaring and straightforward.

there is nothing complicated about Tinubu political thesis. he's a political trader, political strategist, he's a social political philosopher which is even the major factor that made him reign till this time. his political friendship had no boundaries
Expantiating on that will make the body of the thesis.

How was he able to acquire those qualities and put into use to achieve political greatnese
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
victorDanladi:

Expantiating on that will make the body of the thesis.

How was he able to acquire those qualities and put into use to achieve political greatnese

is going to be a wide study actually but you can focus on one of the thesis and write on it.

John Locke was once my case of study and I focused on one of his theory Egalitarianism, theory that influence part of USA constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by kmaster007: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
The JAGABAN HIMSELF
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by chieyine(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You lack sense.
Just this morning, Obiano it was on the frontpage that Obiano went to New Jersey to sign an MOU with the Mayor of a town of 30,000 people. Even a local government in Nigeria must have a minimum of 150,000 people.

If you had an iota of commonsense, you'll carry my post and go show your father at home.

Efulefu

You are not fit to even clean my shoes.
I won't engage with you on this discourse.
Re: Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) by Modphase: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Your father that is still sending credit alert to Nigeria after he perished a decade ago lol. Pls find a rope n get out of my sight.

FarahAideed:

My father was also military administrator in this same Nigeria but he didn't loot the treasury so just shut up ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afe Babalola: Suspend 2023 Elections, Install Interim Govt For Six Months / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.