Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa (12329 Views)

How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by saheedbadmus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
i wish our Govt can do something about this south africans killing Nigerians..
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Agugbadin: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
South Africa is one of the most dangerous places to live in the world, I have always turned down all invites to attend seminar in South Africa because it is too dangerous.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by mightyhaze: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
She probably wronged the wrong person. Nigerians are known for job snatching. Well what do I know
well,what u don't know is that u are a stupid being,not fit to exist among humans
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by olumalcolm(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Its a shame to be a nigerian citizen at the moment cos how can someone of that status be killed in anoda mans land without any inquiry by her country as to what caused her death and bringing the perpetrators of d act to justice. oju ti mi ooo
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by slowice(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
South Africa is gradually becoming a very useless and hate-filled country.... Even for a million dollars I won't go close to that shit hole of a nation, but Nigerian government is way worse
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
slimfit1:

My aunty Abike is an educated illiterate. She is only educated by certificate, clueless in real life, like the person that appointed her.

Meaning like boss like servant. Cleulessness run in their veins.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Okoroawusa: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Igbos have taken over this thread.

Nnamdi Kanu ga anwu onwu ike!
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by slimfit1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Hating Buhari government should not amount to total brain drought please angry angry
Why bad mouth madam Abike? When it quite obvious she delivered to her capacity?
You can not like a person before you applaud such a person, Abike Is no illiterate, she is equal to this task.
Opposition is not madness embarassed embarassed

She should know her role diaspora whatever is a useless role to take. if at all you want to make changes at least go for foreign minister don't settle for less. She has no class at all. She is taking a desk cleaner job when people are looking for a foreign minister or interior minister or even ambassador role. I'm a man to the core. If you give me a role every Nigerian will be treated equally dont pick which case will impress my the president. I have to impress my people in 4 years time Buhari will be useless in fact more than useless.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by beckhapa: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
God help Nigeria, nobody will talk but if it is our Nigerian cow the fg will take action lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Isiokpukpu:
Buhari government will do nothing about the case. The deceased lady is not a Fulani. If she were one of them, you would have seen Hanty Abike running up and down trying to impress her master like she did in Saudi when a Fulani girl was caught with drug. Last weekend Abike tweeted that she and the family of the deceased lady in working with SA police and they have check the hotel CCTV footage and they couldn't see any one enter her room. The Emperor Hotel refuted her statement later by saying that no one has contacted them for the CCTV footage.

Abike is an eye service woman, nothing to offer
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Abike is a stupid bigot

The bitch pasted names of the dubai criminals so she can shame them seeing they come from a certain tribe

Which tribe is she from?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
slimfit1:

She should know her role diaspora whatever is a useless role to take. if at all you want to make changes at least go for foreign minister don't settle for less. She has no class at all. She is taking a desk cleaner job when people are looking for a foreign minister or interior minister or even ambassador role. I'm a man to the core. If you give me a role every Nigerian will be treated equally dont pick which case will impress my the president. I have to impress my people in 4 years time Buhari will be useless in fact more than useless.

Saying your president is useless is a hate speech. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by slimfit1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Saying your president is useless is a hate speech. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We have an acting or actor President who is more than clueless. This is freedom of speech call the police.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by lilianofentse(f): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
well,what u don't know is that u are a stupid being,not fit to exist among humans
A typical Nigerian answer. Good bye
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Zorbadezinc: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Don't mind the subservient drunkard... Buncha useless politicians.

Who is this drunkard Obiano petitioning?

A Governor who is happy to accommodate killings of his kinsmen in Anambra by herdsmen just to curry favour with Buhari.

Shameless hypocrite

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Truthwords: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
NO NORMAL NIGERIAN SHOULD TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA, THEY HATE NIGERIANS WITH PASSION. A NIGERIAN TOLD A STORY OF HOW SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN GRIND BOTTLE AND MIX IT WITH FOOD AND SERVE IT TO NIGERIANS. WHEN THE NIGERIAN DIES, THEIR MONEY AND OTHER PROPERTIES ARE STOLEN. BEWARE OF SOUTH AFRICANS
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Who is this drunkard Obiano petitioning?

A Governor who is happy to accommodate killings of his kinsmen in Anambra by herdsmen just to curry favour with Buhari.

Shameless hypocrite

Pity... He will live to regret it. You don't turn your back on your people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulmumuni Ningi Kidnapped In Bauchi / Sanwo-Olu Chairs Lagos APC 163-campaign Council, Gbaja, Fashola Make List / Solomon Arase Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.