Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu (22080 Views)

Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by MayorofLagos(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
silverbirdng:
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has said former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the biggest problem of the country.

Akiolu spoke at the public presentation of Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics, a book by a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Olusegun Osoba.

The event held at the Eko Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos and was attended by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo; Senate President, Ahmed Lawan; Deputy Speaker, House of Reps, Ibrahim Wase; APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu; governors in the South West, Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, former governors, ministers, diplomats, traditional rulers, among others.

Akiolu had referenced a section of the memoir where Osoba claimed that Obasanjo deceived the then governors of the Alliance for Democracy and Afenifere.

The traditional ruler said he had always believed that the former president was deceptive.

He added that the knowledge sustained ex-Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu.

“The problem we are having in this country is this and I will continue to say it that the number one problem of Nigeria is Obasanjo,” he said.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/obasanjo-is-number-one-problem-of-nigeria-akiolu/

This three year old news recycled to make it look new.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Abeymills(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Useless oba akinolu ur likes are d cancer in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by yommen: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Earthquake3:
Yoruba muslim vs Yoruba christian

It is only non Yorubas that assume this nonsense. Yorubas will always have different opinions but religious sentiment is the least of all that causes devision among them. Why? There is hardly any Yoruba Muslim family that do not have children who have converted to Christianity. I am an example. There are many more and our people never called for our headd. In short, most Yoruba Muslims will just tell you 'oloun kan na la nsin' , meaning we worship the same God. We are who we are!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
bull crap!
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by NkemChukwudi: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
samcus:
When a stingy guy is looking for a wife
Any girl dat asks him money is not a wife material.guys can I increase the volume?

Mumuism give all your money away and see her drop you for the stingy guy who has developed a solid asset and financial base. Mr thoughtless giver.
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by samcus(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Mumuism give all your money away and see her drop you for the stingy guy who has developed a solid asset and financial base. Mr thoughtless giver.
u want me 2 stoop so low 2 ur level but I will not give u a chance so craw back 2 wherever hole u re coming bro,take ur frustrated life dat made u blind 2 see sarcasm in what I wrote nd drink sniper!*poor pple always think they ve opinion*
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by foster212: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
While Buhari is the sole problem before number 1.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by molas02: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
post=80073444:
GBAM!
Excerpts on my Watch comes to mind.......
I think Obasanjo is becoming more relevant ds days

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by NkemChukwudi: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
samcus:
u want me 2 stoop so low 2 ur level but I will not give u a chance so craw back 2 wherever hole u re coming bro,take ur frustrated life dat made u blind 2 see sarcasm in what I wrote nd drink sniper!*poor pple always think they ve opinion*

Mr rich semi educated man with opinion. Try improving your "Engrish"
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by awetaiye2015: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
silverbirdng:
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has said former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the biggest problem of the country.

Akiolu spoke at the public presentation of Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics, a book by a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Olusegun Osoba.

The event held at the Eko Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos and was attended by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo; Senate President, Ahmed Lawan; Deputy Speaker, House of Reps, Ibrahim Wase; APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu; governors in the South West, Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, former governors, ministers, diplomats, traditional rulers, among others.

Akiolu had referenced a section of the memoir where Osoba claimed that Obasanjo deceived the then governors of the Alliance for Democracy and Afenifere.

The traditional ruler said he had always believed that the former president was deceptive.

“The problem we are having in this country is this and I will continue to say it that the number one problem of Nigeria is Obasanjo,” he said.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/obasanjo-is-number-one-problem-of-nigeria-akiolu/

This useless senseless, foolish idiotic shameless bigot that calls himself oba. Tinubu boy boy. Fulani ass licker. I respect a day old goat than this fool. His palace will catch another fire soon.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by AntiBalaka: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:

This three year old news recycled to make it look new.

This is you at birth

[img]http://mondrian.mashable.com/7gHvBNs.jpg%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.jpg?signature=1Us_tl4nOP4Ba9Q2lfoUQ-TqDxs=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com[/img]

An occasion that occurred today in Lagos is what you are calling 3yr old news?

Even if it is 3yrs old, will that make the useless Oba any younger that will excuse his careless insults?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by awetaiye2015: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
yommen:

It is only non Yorubas that assume this nonsense. Yorubas will always have different opinions but religious sentiment is the least of all that causes devision among them. Why? There is hardly any Yoruba Muslim family that do not have children who have converted to Christianity. I am an example. There are many more and our people never called for our headd. In short, most Yoruba Muslims will just tell you 'oloun kan na la nsin' , meaning we worship the same God. We are who we are!

The Yorubas never fight over religion. Both the aladuras, Pentecostans, Catholics, Anglicans, Muslims all leave together.

I think politics causes more division among us than religion in Yoruba land.

I am a Christian but my tailor is a core Muslim. We keep religion aside and do biz. We are both Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Centcanada: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
He is privilege to be an oba if not, he is not fit or qualify to it. Bribe taking oba like you.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by rhames(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
silverbirdng:

Why does anybody take this tout too seriously? And the newspaper wasted precious money spinning space on this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Comedy king

A Yoruba proverb says " white hair doesn't signify sense"

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by lollybee15(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mad Oba.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Stillthebest: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
I dont know the followers of this oba in yorubaland so much as OBJ has so many followers..But we you the oba to be a followers of at least two now three( Tinubu, Ambode and now Sanwo Olu.. Obj is number one problem but Buhari who's selling RUGA to the Ng populace isn't a problem. Buhari who's Fulanising Ng isn't a problem. Do these type of Kings think people still take them serious?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by ledaman: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
scribble:
Problems of Nigeria
1. INEC 2. APC 3. Buhari 4. Tinubu 5. Lagos Traffic 6. Soapy Dance 7. BB Naija 8. PDP 9. Senator Abbo 10. COZA 11. SARS 12. DSTV 13. GLO 14. SMILE COMMS 15. RUGA 16. Smelly Cows 17. Herdsmen 18. Elrufai 19. Oshiomole 20. Judiciary
what about your dad? or I forgot he is worthless!
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by worldman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oba that was a regular fixture at Aso Rock during the Abacha days?

Why won't he be angry of Obasanjo's emergence as President after he lost his only source of livelihood - begging at Aso Rock.

This clown is one of many Yoruba bastards that betrayed Abiola. Shotup akinolu was a police officer During abacha and obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by esthel(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
princeade86:
while akiolu is the number one problem of Lagos State.
very greedy man, his land grabbing is top notch

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by scribble: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
ledaman:
what about your dad? or I forgot he is worthless!

punks like u need daddy

bosses like we are ten toes down

bow in the presence of something greater than your shrimp self
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by awuf2008: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
And the number one problem of Lagos is Akiolu, the most ridiculous king in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by Angelfrost(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wait... Hold up... Is this not the same nigga that threatened to feed individuals from a certain tribe to the fishes in the Lagoon if they voted against the current ruling party?

How exactly is he better than Obj?... undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by executive12: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Stupid man. I wonder how this thug became an Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by ykalhaji(m): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2019
pomar:
I don't know about ur tribe but in our own culture we respect our kings.As a well cultured yoruba man, we don't insult our kings and you must be very stupid for calling a whole king of lagos useless

Calm down. He is only king of Lagos Island not the whole Lagos. No power over any other area.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by israelmao(m): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2019
You,which number are you?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by pcicero(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2019
This one is still bitter that OBJ didn't make him the I.G.
Baba weyrey, he will go down in history as the worst Eleko ever.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:49am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Rugarized Oba that was a regular fixture at Aso Rock during the Abacha days?

Why won't he be angry of Obasanjo's emergence as President after he lost his only source of livelihood - begging at Aso Rock.

This clown is one of many Yoruba bastards that betrayed Abiola.

He is very happy with Buhari - since Buhari's govt is nothing but a Throwback of Abacha's govt with all the hibernating ab0kis back in power.
I
A fool only equal to Amir Akanbi.
what do you expect from ex police officer. It's in him,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by wink2015(m): 4:54am On Jul 09, 2019
silverbirdng:

Is that so?

Are you sure of this allegations?
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by orisa37: 4:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Ogaga87:

I like these three Guys..
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by orisa37: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Ogaga87:

I like these three Guys..
Re: Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu by tsdarkside(m): 4:55am On Jul 09, 2019
you igbos are takin this enemy of my enemy thing too far....

its preventing una from reasoning....

anyways....na una wahala....

awof weh no pee,weh no shiii,nahim body he dey....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned / We Did Not Give Any Condition Regarding Lifting Of Twitter Ban - FG / Why We Demolish Ajao Estate's Buildings- FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.