Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! (6780 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Let the saints be rest assured that the power of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, in us, his servants, can't be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2020
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless an entire family, a community or even a country because of the presence of one of his saints.

The evil one, Satan, can deceive thousands or even millions of people just to get to one righteous person...deceive the righteous person. The world is under the influence of the evil one.

The saints must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
elated177:
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless a an entire family, community or even country because of the presence of one of his saints.

The evil one, Satan, can deceive thousands or even millions of people just to get to one righteous person...deceive the righteous person. The world is under the influence of the evil one.

The saints must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
naso
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless an entire family, community or even country because of the presence of one of his saints.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let the saints be rest assured that the power of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, in us, his servants, can't be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another.

No one can build 20 storeys on a foundation meant for two storeys.

Do not be distracted by the activities deliberately carried out by the human slaves of Satan. Ponder the way of your feet and continue to obey the Commandments of our Father in heaven.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Anyone who does not know God is simply foolish. Such people look at the good things around them and still fail to see the living God. They have studied the things he made, but they have not recognized the one who made them. Instead, they suppose that the gods who rule the world are fire or wind or storm or the circling stars or rushing water or the heavenly bodies.

People were so delighted with the beauty of these things that they thought they must be gods, but they should have realized that these things have a master and that he is much greater than all of them, for he is the creator of beauty, and he created them. Since people are amazed at the power of these things, and how they behave, they ought to learn from them that their Maker is far more powerful.

When we realize how vast and beautiful the creation is, we are learning about the Creator at the same time.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
#To fear YHVH is the first step to Wisdom.#

#Wisdom is given to the faithful in their mothers' womb.#

#But it is the Spirit of Almighty God that comes to human beings and gives them wisdom.#

No one can build 20 storeys on a foundation meant for two storeys.

Do not be distracted by the activities deliberately carried out by the human slaves of Satan. Ponder the way of your feet and continue to obey the Commandments of our Father in heaven.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Strict obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts is the only thing that can bring peace in this world. Every other thing man tries in that regard - attempt to bring peace in this world - will fail. The Creator of all things, man and animals, has given his Word.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts bring about equity, justice and fairness. True peace depends on those three, mainly, at least. Any peace that exists without those three key factors, is not really peace. The environment where such peace is hovering over a truckload of dynamites.

It is obvious the world has no regard for the Creator and his Word, his Ten Commandments.

To the saints, the greatest wisdom and knowledge you will ever come across in this world can only be found in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven.

The Scriptures of our Daddy in the Sky constitute the only manual we need to traverse this world. They contain the compass we need to navigate this crooked and perverse world.

The Word of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, is the Bread of Life.

We must not forget this.

As we draw closer to the second coming of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, the attack on our very foundation, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, will increase. The kingdom of wickedness knows what obedience to the Ten Commandments does to it. The evil one and his servants know that the authority of the saint lies in obedience to the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven, which is Yahushua the Messiah himself.

It is this obedience that sets the saint apart as the temple of YHVH Almighty, where he and his Son, his Word, live by his Set-apart Spirit.

May YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, continue to give us guidance through his great and awesome Spirit in us.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
2 Cor 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through Elohim to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of YHVH, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of the Messiah;

As saints of YHVH Almighty, our confidence is not in physical, man-made weapons such as guns, knives, swords, bow and arrows.

The weapons with which we, the servants of YHVH Almighty, wage war in this world are not physical or of this world.

Our confidence comes from the Word of YHVH and his great and awesome power available and released to us through obedience.

Therefore, we must not stop studying the Scriptures for ourselves and obeying his Instruction.

The person through whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, will display his Power and Awesomeness in this world is made so from his/her mother's womb. Don't be pertubbed or distracted, the of Power YHVH Almighty in his saint cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred from one person to another

Obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty is the key to whatever power or gift or talent he has deposited in any of his saint. This is for his glory.

Abstain from sin, especially sexual immorality of all sorts.

El Elohe! Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:04am On May 01, 2020
For the umpteenth time; those whom YHVH Almighty will use to display his power and awesomeness in this world are made so from their mother's womb. This is the unimpeachable truth which the kingdom of darkness knows. We are not gonna stop proclaiming it.

From birth, such vessels of YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in the sky, are usually recognized by the forces of darkness. It is from that moment the forces of darkness start their fight against them.

The Hosts of heaven are with the vessels and will always help them to overcome.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, we all have roles to play in this righteous walk. No role is ignoble and none is too great. Just that each saint is endowed with power according to the task to which he or she has been committed.

Abstain from sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by escapethecage: 11:52am On May 01, 2020
elated177:
For the umpteenth time; those whom YHVH Almighty will use to display his power and awesomeness in this world are made so from their mother's womb. This is the unimpeachable truth which the kingdom of darkness knows. We are not gonna stop proclaiming it.

From birth, such vessels of YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in the sky, are usually recognized by the forces of darkness. It is from that moment the forces of darkness start their fight against them.

The Hosts of heaven are with the vessels and will always help them to overcome.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, we all have roles to play in this righteous walk. No role is ignoble and none is too great. Just that each saint is endowed with power according to the task to which he or she has been committed.

Abstain from sexual immorality.

This is the hidden truth. As a christian, when you find your life so troubled from birth, know that you have a great mission that satan and his group are very concerned of.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 12:45am On May 04, 2020
escapethecage:

This is the hidden truth. As a christian, when you find your life so troubled from birth, know that you have a great mission that satan and his group are very concerned of.

Every saint of YHVH Almighty is threat to the kingdom of wickedness. This is because what such saint stands for runs contrary to what the kingdom of wickedness is all about.

However, like I pointed out and like you alluded to, any saint to whom the Father has assigned a particular task is usually taken notice of by the forces of wickedness right from the very first day such saint steps out into the world. To some, the battle even starts right from their time in their mother's womb.

Those who will understand this, will understand it.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:56am On May 12, 2020
A person who asks to be taught or shown how to prepare Ofe Owerri, should know that without the necessary ingredients, he or she will never be able to prepare it. Not even in a thousand years.

Since he or she does not have and will never have the necessary ingredients - and will never acquire the ingredients in a thousand years - to prepare Ofe Owerri, it means, therefore, even if he or she learns how to prepare the Ofe Owerri, he or she will never be able to prepare it.

Stop wasting your energy and be content with what you have.

The person to whom this message is directed, knows.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:04am On May 12, 2020
For the umpteenth time, the vessel that will wield YHVH's Power in this world will be made so from their mother's womb. Such Power cannot be blocked, corrupted, transferred or channelled from one individual to another.

The vessels in this category should not be pertubbed by the lies the evil one speaks and whispers through his human scums.

No one in his or her right mind abandons spring water to consume dirty water.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Without sounding like a broken record, let the servants of YHVH El Almighty know that the Spiritual Power which he has bestowed on them cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred by any human or spirit from such servants to another.

We have to keep repeating this because the enemy is relentless and will never stop trying to mislead, deceive or discourage the saints. The saints/servants of Yahushua the Messiah must understand that the forces of darkness/wickedness will never stop trying to confuse them. It is one kind of war that has been in existence from time immemorial and will continue till the end of the age. However, as long as the saints continue to live in complete obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai - by that very fact obedience to Yahushua the Messiah - they are covered. The Saviour of the World, YAHVEH's Salvation, has won the war, the saints have won, too. Just take your stake and follow him daily.

Stand firm:

Ephesians 6:13-17 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,  and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.  Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Let the servants of YHVH Almighty continue to walk uprightly before him. Righteousness is the key.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Job 32:7 I thought, ‘Age should speak;
    advanced years should teach wisdom.’
8 But it is the spirit[b] in a person,
    the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
9 It is not only the old[c] who are wise,
    not only the aged who understand what is right.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Just as people compete for political offices or power in this world, so spiritual forces compete for dominance or control over every single sphere of human habitation.

Humans compete for who will be president, governor, etc. The president controls the resources at the national level. The governor controls the resources at the state level. The power or authority to do this is, in most circumstances, given by the people.

Spiritually, spiritual forces compete seriously for who or which will control any environment where humans are. You have the light vs the darkness or good vs evil or righteousness vs wickedness. This has been the case from time immemorial and will continue to the end of the age.

The saints must not stop obeying the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty.

May our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of Yahveh Almighty himself, continue to strengthen and protect us as we continue to walk the path of righteousness he has marked out for us.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
A foundation made for one storey building cannot support ten storeys.

The Power of Yahveh Almighty in his saints cannot be blocked or transferred/channelled from one person to another by anyone.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by xproducer: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
"Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." - Matthew 23:9

"Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keep them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

John 6:54-56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to frustrate and infuriate the kingdom of wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

You will not understand why I am saying this until you start traversing the Righteous Path.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Study the Scriptures for yourselves and obey them.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

May the peace and blessings of the Sabbath of YHVH ALMIGHTY continue to rest on all of us, his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives in this world. May we all continue to honour him with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness, even as we continue to proclaim his name and disseminate his Truth with fear or favour.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:24pm On May 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 77: 16 The waters saw you, God, the waters saw you and writhed; the very depths were convulsed. 17 The clouds poured down water, the heavens resounded with thunder;
your arrows flashed back and forth. 18 Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind, your lightning lit up the world; the earth trembled and quaked. 19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters,
though your footprints were not seen. 20 You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 4:29pm On May 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah, begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, let us continue to honor our Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, the only omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent God, with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness. Obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty produces the Light in us. We must understand that the forces of wickedness - forces of darkness - are infuriated and frustrated by this Light.

Let us do well to remember that we engage in spiritual warfare and not physical ones fought with physical knives, wood, guns or stones. Our armors are:

*** Regular intake of the Living Word of the Father, which is the Sword of the Spirit.

*** The belt of Truth round the waist --- the Truth will always set us free. Let us continue to hold on to the Truth. Let us continue to speak the truth always.

*** The breast plate of righteousness. As we continue to fix our eyes on our High Priest, Yahushua the Messiah, let us continue to teach and obey the Ten Commandments, which he embodies. Let us continue to be mindful of our foreheads and the deeds of our hands.

*** Shield of faith. HE who has promised is faithful. He will neither leave nor forsake us, his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives.

The helmet of salvation. YAH's Salvation is our cover. No spiritual father or spiritual mother is necessary.

Our ever-ready boots for evangelism must always be in good shape. That is, let us never stop disseminating the Truth and proclaiming the Name of the Father in heaven.

May our Father in heaven continue to help and strengthen us as we journey through this life.

Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 3:01am On May 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Ehehehehe!

If you are angered by the kind of messages being disseminated here - i.e you feel I am criticizing you and your spiritual fathers and mothers - do yourself a favor, steer clear of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty. Stop using and twisting them to enrich yourself. Simple.

Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Study the Scriptures and obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! by elated177: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Some of people in my environment, not saying that they witches or not, have refused to let me rest and have a peace of mind. Noise from morning to night to morning again. They always burning things, especially at nights. They have been known to spray fumigants into my premises and into my apartment. All these in order to deny my Father in heaven, YHVH ALMIGHTY, the glory that he is supposed to receive by virtue of his Spirit in me, Elated177. They are working assiduously to see if they will corrupt this Gift of YHVH Almighty in this saint, servant and messenger, Elated177. Ihe efu! If they don't turn away from this demonic mission, My Father in heaven will deal with them accordingly.

These and their colleagues outside this my environment are the ones who have tried to belittle and malign the vessel of the Father in heaven by tell people that I was a mad man. If I had, at anytime, given people the reasons to believe such malicious talk, people would have agreed with them and would have dismissed all that I said above as the rants and ramblings of a mad man.

To the glory of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven, God Almighty, he cannot be disgraced.

It pains them that it pleased the Father in heaven to use me, his humble saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, to determine how and how the sun shines, when thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky, when and how the wind blows and when and how the rain falls. This Gift is for good and not evil. Acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilt is not evil. It is JUSTICE. The guilty must be given fair warnings to repent and turn away from his evil and wicked ways towards his fellow human beings after his or her condemnation has been made known. This Gift belongs to the Father in heaven alone. Any evil or demon worshipper who displays such Gift must had been corrupted along the line.

They know all these. And I have consistently asked them to produce any other person among them or from any other place, who can be used by the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH ALMIGHTY, GOD ALMIGHTY, to tell people that he is the Greatest, the Awesomeness and Mightiest, up to this moment, they have not been able to do that. They have not stopped disturbing my daily peace.

Your spiritual fathers and mothers have always known who this humble saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, is --- a vessel of the Creator of heaven and earth, God Almighty. They used to take advantage of this Gift without letting me have an inkling of what was going on or even according me any form respect, by so doing according respect to the Owner of the Gift. Not even once. Never again! This has angered them and what they had told their followers about me is known to them. Not that I care what they had told they, Truth always comes out victorious.

As a result of all this hatred, malice and bitterness being directed towards Elated177, I have consistently asked your spiritual fathers and mothers to, since they have assiduously tried to discredit me, at least take up my challenge of showing you, their followers, and others that the Father in heaven can use them to do what He uses Elated177 to do daily and without allowing him to break a sweat. They have refused. This challenge is not an insult. However, anyone who sees it as an insult cannot be helped by me in that regard. I have neither a church nor will I EVER OPEN ONE. I benefit zero financial gain from the Work of my Father in heaven that I have been doing for over seven years now. No one is going to die during and after this challenge. Far be it! Let the willing person take up the challenge and prove what they may or may not have told people. That's all. Don't fight Elated177. He is resting between the shoulders of his Father in heaven. He is never going to engage anyone in any physical fight. Never!

What other name or names the others call the Father in heaven is entirely their prerogatives. However, if you do not submit to his Ten Commandments, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, acted as physical embodiment when he was on earth and still acts as such today, whatever you call or do not call him is irrelevant.

How people react to this message will show you where this country is heading. Believe it or not. HE is watching.

This is my Truth. I have tested, felt and tasted. Even if mountain Everest be uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic ocean, I will continue to live with it, live by it and stand by it.

May the Father in heaven continue to bless, protect and guide Elated177 and all the other saints, servants and messengers all over the world. The Gift of YHVH Almighty cannot be stolen.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Tales From The Mortuary / Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.