Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (35704 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by GistMore: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Former big brother naija housemates, Avala and Isilomo are beginning to mingle with top celebrities as they strikes a pose with comedian Ushbebe and Dat Warri Girl during their media to Naija FM in Lagos.

Avala and Isilomo are the first housemates to be evicted from BBNaija season 4.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-comedian-ushbebe-poses-with-avala-and-isilomo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by GistMore: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
cool
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Mrop(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice posin
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by NwaNimo1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
14 mins of Fame....

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na so dis ones sef turn overnight celebrities for dem mind o!
cheesy wink grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by joshjc(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
, O I JUST WON A BILLION, AFTER READING THIS,
MAY BANGA FOR THE PERSON HEAD WERE CARRY THIS RUBBISH COME HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just negodu rubbish I am seeing here on nairaland
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by toprealman: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hope they gift them verified Twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Nicklaus619(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Behold my field of many fvcks, oh it has been harvested thus No fvck is remaining to give

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Longcucumber(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
These ones too don turn celebrity.yeye day smell.

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by tansho(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dreams disappeared but life goes on
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
You guys shud just stop all these madness. Countries are showcasing talent reality shows and you are here showing laps and yash.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Engrduke: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
The numerical strength of Nigerian yeyebrities (celebrities) has swollen up by two.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by spyg1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sex-condhand machines. if u know u know
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by BizBayo: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
They should not waste time in launching their airline, sorry I mean clothing line before the fame fades away.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Drhighchief11: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kiosiloavala
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Avala!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Bawofss(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Avala my love..... u are too much

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sexy Avala !

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by flowx(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80104599:
Na so dis ones sef turn overnight celebrities for dem mind o!
cheesy wink grin
Party man why you dey yamb them? Dey no be PDP members nau...
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
How can Isilomo say she is 27 nitori Olorun ke?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by ololadelion(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yanga don start overnight celebiscuit ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
It’s funny how being in that house they get in a whole lot better shape than the regular Nigerian.

This forum disappoints me a lot.
With the words BBN written in capital letters people still click on the thread only to complain about the show.
Some of you children here need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ishilove:
How can Isilomo say she is 27 nitori Olorun ke?

is it ya age?

oya, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
ornicus:

is it ya age?

oya, how old are you?
I'm 45
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Lordjb: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Latest yeyebrities in town grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
If they know how to use the platform they can go far. Only one person will win the money at the end of the day.
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by isan(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
they are celebrities now? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo by Antoeni(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Corrupt children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Toyin Abraham show off their PVCs at their polling unit / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.