Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) (37108 Views)

Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos / Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Deathisfree: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2019
haleymoon:
does that mean I am not also facing a lot, should I also take the cowards way out. It highly takes a determined resolve to see things through and also stop encouraging it with ur comment, it motivates others if u don't know. Peace

Again Stop calling suicider a coward
Mr man. You can’t be right all the time. You are going through a lot. Yes but the way you feel pains can’t be the same.

“You are free to analyze what pains is and how human feels pains differently on google after I’m done with my point”

There was my neighbor who left a suicide note and every other people involve in the reason he committed suicide

He apparently committed suicide bec someone misled him to a fake pastor where he got trapped and got no choice than to use someone’s(girl) pant for ritual

He was giving 7days ultimatum to bring the pant and if he doesn’t provide a pant,he’s going to run mad,but if he does. He’s going to be rich

That wasn’t what he wanted,he has a car and a house ,all he needed was spiritual help,since things stopped working good for him and things was falling apart

Let me cut the story short. He had opportunities to use his sisters pants,other girls and girl friends but he knows the repercussions of rituals so he decided to take his life instead

Now tell me. Did he die a coward of a hero

Your feedback here will make me realize if have been trying to educate a teenager in NL or not
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2019
The dead owes no debt!
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by kunleweb: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Slimfeez:
why lapo man? is lapo only micro finance bank that give out credit facilities? lots of microfinance banks out there, not to talk of co operative societies too. Just be mindful of your word before you make any comment.

Shut up and get lost. Fuul
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2019
olagbola45:

been awhile babe

Eku ojo twenty o
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eku ojo twenty o

Hmmm.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by ACE1010: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2019
alizma:
Those who have ears should listen.
1)Don't go for marriage if you cant feed yourself.
2)Dont marry a girl who has no source of income enough to feed herself.
3) dont waste money that you dont have or that you are not comfortable to spend on wedding.
4) marry girl who understand that Nigeria and the entire world is not financially in suplus, a girl who understand that is better to be financially secure than to impress people by throwing party.
5) if you can only afford to train only two children, pls keep to that. Dont compete with anybody and dont allow anyone to pressirize you into going beyond that.
6) if your friends insist on taking one bottle of beer after work so as to be active in bed, pls buy 50 naira bitter cola it will do the same work or even far better without side effect.
7) above all, involve God in all

Things are not easy in this country neither is it easy elsewhere.
Wow... You deserve a standing ovation.... Nice one
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2019
olagbola45:

Hmmm.

Kiloshele?
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2019
FarahAideed:

Thank you ..this touched me in a positive way ..God bless you .

Bless you too dear
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by livebyday(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2019
Segeshow:

Excellent write up. You indeed know what depression is and when your life doesn't look like it is worth living. My friend and mentor took her own life despite being too of her game. A paediatric surgeon. It haunts me till today. She was far from poor, had kids ,still wasn't enough.
Exactly as someone who knows first hand what she was going through all your achievements Don't stop the pain, all the material don't either

All it takes it's the right trigger and boom you are back at the edge

So one has to stay alert , it's a life long struggle

People don't understand when people like Robin Williams take their own life .. Jim carry has been battling depression for years , it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't experience it .

It's not as simple as saying he or she took the cowards way out

It's more complex than that
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Kiloshele?

just don't feel like
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2019
olagbola45:

just don't feel like

Hope no wahala
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hope no wahala
no issue
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by nzechu(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
All u guys saying he took the easy way out, do u know how many people he may have asked assistance from and was turned down, do u know how frustrating it was for him, I do not support cowardice and suicide, but we are not our brothers keepers in this part if the world
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by cosef: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2019
One very important question. Who did Ahmed vote during elections? Some of the decisions we take at the polls is contributory to the quality of life we enjoy afterwards.

RIP to him!
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by alizma: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

How true is that number 6?
Is very true. Just chew it, drink a cup of water and relax for 30 to 1hour then you are good to go. Water melon also help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
olagbola45:

been awhile babe
kiss
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Debramaye:
kiss
how have you been ooo
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
alizma:

Is very true. Just chew it, drink a cup of water and relax for 30 to 1hour then you are good to go. Water melon also help.

What of combining the two?
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
chizzyreal:

Your father! Which hope?
That's how you speak to your lepros father I guess.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
shiffynaani:
don't even know how to describe your stupidity. You don't even know what that man passed through to ultimate point of ending his life. He's not a coward. So just shut up whenever you see suicide cases. DEPRESION IS REAL. I know what am passing through right now; it is too much for me. I just pray i do not eventually consider the gallant way out.
Pass out anyway you feel like, no one actually care.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
livebyday:

You get up each day and try

You try hard , no one understands how it feels, motivational.books and comments don't help infact they make you feel.worthless for not being able to be motivated by them

But you have to find that thing that evens the pain out the reduces it from a feeling of being stabbed from just a broken bone

There is not easy fix for derpession , what I found out is helping others by talking to them helped me.deal.with mine
I tried suicide twice when I was younger in my years I think I was 17

That's when depression set in and it never left .. as an adult I found ways of coping ... For me smoking helps it distracts me when ever something happens that jolts me

Like mine years ago I lost my soul mate , few months nths to our wedding

It came rushing back , I would.sit days I'm doors talking to myself grin

It was hard very hard at one point I couldn't go on

I even picked one of the bedrooms in my apartment then one of the guest rooms I had decided I was tired

I had quit my job i was frustrated two days before I decided to end it someone comes visiting and tells the the most tragic tale... He had lost a child and needed somewhere to stay his marriage was shaky

He never knew I was planning to end my life but that visit that day and the coming days we spent made me shift my perspective

I realized that no matter how broken we feel deep down it we heal eventually.

Depression is a life long battle , it has nothing to do with financial status or material possessions that was never my issue

It's like a fever that sometimes can be triggered

What you need to understand is that people prone to depression have it like a birth mark. And it can be triggered

Mine was growing up in an abusive home , dysfunctional as imaginable , so that probably screed something deep.inside me that caused me to have life long PTSD in which makes me prone to depression

But I am handing it and I am aware of it and not ashamed to talk about it because it just might help someone

So if there's anyone reading this don't feel ashamed or messed up or insane there's nothing wrong with you .. you are just prone to depression which is a manageable condition

Just own it , understand it , no pastor or imam can fix it or pray it away .. you just have to deal with it

Depressed people internalize things , they feel things deeper than the average person

Learn to focus that energy one something else

Sometimes changing house , neighborhood, or even start can help.

Learn to do things differently to cope with your depression

Spend time.amd connect with people who make you happy .. if talking about politics takes your mind.off the pain then.please do it , if walking for hours helps.tjen please do it. Mine is smoking cigarettes , and it's helped me.for years

Just find that thing which helps.you cope , apart from smoking my dogs help.too , and sometimes video games

Just find what helps you stay afloat , and know it is a life long struggle but you have to own it , don't let it own you or then you will.loose the fight like this gentle man.here

Apologies for the long post

Cheers
cool
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by alizma: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

What of combining the two?
No problem. These are natural "food" that you can eat on the same day even when you don't know that they perform such function.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by haleymoon: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Deathisfree:

Again Stop calling suicider a coward
Mr man. You can’t be right all the time. You are going through a lot. Yes but the way you feel pains can’t be the same.

“You are free to analyze what pains is and how human feels pains differently on google after I’m done with my point”

There was my neighbor who left a suicide note and every other people involve in the reason he committed suicide

He apparently committed suicide bec someone misled him to a fake pastor where he got trapped and got no choice than to use someone’s(girl) pant for ritual

He was giving 7days ultimatum to bring the pant and if he doesn’t provide a pant,he’s going to run mad,but if he does. He’s going to be rich

That wasn’t what he wanted,he has a car and a house ,all he needed was spiritual help,since things stopped working good for him and things was falling apart

Let me cut the story short. He had opportunities to use his sisters pants,other girls and girl friends but he knows the repercussions of rituals so he decided to take his life instead

Now tell me. Did he die a coward of a hero

Your feedback here will make me realize if have been trying to educate a teenager in NL or not
Apparently u have just said nothing with ur cock and bull story, back in my University days, do u know a guy wanted to commit suicide because he failed a course and obviously wouldn't be graduating with his peers but immediately I called him a coward because of his imminent act, he relegated the idea of suicide. C ehhn don't let me call u a coward if u quote abi mention me again... We are just like particles of dust in space and time, his departure is like a drop in the ocean. U should be totally ashamed of ur moniker.if u reply this then u must still be in ur middle school and still living under ur parents roof & without a one 2 call urs.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
alizma:

No problem. These are natural "food" that you can eat on the same day even when you don't know that they perform such function.

I really never knew, imagine digesting it with a bottle of cold legend or orijin.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by alizma: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I really never knew, imagine digesting it with a bottle of cold legend or orijin.
You are deviating
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
alizma:

You are deviating

That's actually a question in all honesty. Need to know if they're compatible.

I'm so addicted to that. Reason why I asked.
Re: Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) by alizma: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

That's actually a question in all honesty. Need to know if they're compatible.

I'm so addicted to that. Reason why I asked.
You can make your own research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.