Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) (20601 Views)

INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials / Lagos Commences Distribution Of Palliatives To Citizens / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2019
jesmond3945:
you snapped nigerian kids eating, snap other countries kids eating theirs. Thats when it becomes a good comparison.
Ok
First two pictures : USA
Last to pictures: UK

Can you please find the best Government feeding program picture you can lay your hands on

Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
I weep for this country

Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Or you mean Muslims school
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2019
This government is wicked
Why share utensils instead of school uniforms,Chairs and Books
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by delawal: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
d poverty rate in d north is too much and d leaders there have not done anything to alleviate d condition of their people. imagine sharing them plates and spoons. even d poorest of families in d south has such items in bulk at home. go to weddings and funerals such re used for souvenirs. people have more than enough of them. here in d north wit d highest illiteracy level d fg is sharing them utensils. its obvious d north is dragging d south back from quick develooment
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by delawal: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2019
buharis fg lacks common sense and its very timid.

go to ananbra state, u won't see any public school whether in d urban or d remotest village in d state DT is not well built and maintained. Obi invested heavily in schools and u can see d outcome openly. the tyoe of people we elect to run our affairs will determine how fast or slow we develop. a word is enough for d wise
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by kingyang: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Toscarel:
wow this is a great development coming from our rigorous government handling the priorities of the nation.

wow

I'm joking

What a councillor can do without publishing it, it's well. God help us

1 Like

Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Commentor: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2019
donprinyo:

Government job is to make sure it citizens r safe and have right no matter poor or rich.
Government job is to make sure nigerian youths can compete with de world in technical know how
Government job is to declare state of emergency on our current dilapidating infrastructural system.
Government job is to make sure dat every nigerians lives matters.and so many jobs. But not giving out utensils to matured women for education. What happens to books? Making sure dis women can on dere own access quality information to beta demselves. Teach dem how to fish and not always giving dem fish.
Government's job is this and that.

What is the individual's job?

To steal, rape, bribe, plunder?

What manner of entitlement do you guys have?

Nigerians cannot compete with the rest of the world until they accept there's no free lunch.

Innovate, invent or perish.

1 Like

Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Kielsin: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Project indeed
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by ausuch(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2019
I weep for my country. sharing Utensils ? for real?. most of these pupils barely eat three meals a day. what kind of initiative is this? how is this productive in anyway?
This Goes to show the kind of leaders we have. keep deceiving the poor so that they will continue to lord over us. our problem is not in our diversity but the greedy politicians who are there for their personal gains. I cry for my country. sometimes these politicians will deliberately use our diversity to create confusion among us. Wake up Nigerians!!!!.. our problems is not because we are christians or muslims, neither is it because we are Igbos, hausa or yoruba or any other ethnic group. Let us not be carried away. greedy politicians are our problems. they don't care about us.
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by SUMMIE23(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2019
misplaced priority
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2019
what a country.
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by uruego(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
hahahahaha, AWUSA COUNTRY. Chai! How did we get to this?
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by darqly(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2019
Everybody carry your bowl like almajiri. I really detest this government, day by day it increases.
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Bakbillz44(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Ha! Egbami
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Lombrozo(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
Now, I know that FG is mad and truly there are demons in Aso Rock. This was the same way Goatluck approved billions for purchase of village stoves. So we have moved from one fool to another idiot. Buhari is mad, tell him I said so.

nah you talk am o
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by ramondinho(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Niger Delta Money ���������
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by 41lady(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
daddytime:
It will have a better resale value with the nylon still covering it, or they'd rather share them among the kids to hit the streets as usual.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by 9jadove(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
I taught dis people don't take pictures
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by oriel360(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
I don't even know if this government is retrogressing.
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by Ghokes(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Misplaced priorities
Re: FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) by four4: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
You mean all this old woman are still in primary school?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadik Adam Resumes As NHIS Acting Executive Secretary / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.