Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: (2193 Views)

Confused About My Masters Program / I Want To Do My Masters Abroad / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by oIo(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2007
Ezinwannem:

well all Canadian skools gat quality so no probs, da school is in BC, BRITISH COLUMBIA,
thanks ezinwannem, i'd take ur word
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by davou4eva(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2007
can someone let me what the tuition fees of schools in canada is like and if need be anyone wit not too costly fee institution in canada should let me know or send the info to my mail box davydove@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by samexangel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
hello
pls can somebody help me on how to go about applying for master in canada.
ur help will be highly appreciated.

mail
samexangel01@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by oIo(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2007
samexangel:

hello
please can somebody help me on how to go about applying for master in canada.
your help will be highly appreciated.

mail
samexangel01@yahoo.com

SameX,
the best way to go about it is to take a look at this site http://www.aucc.ca/can_uni/our_universities/index_e.html, look at all the schools presented, choose one, apply to the school chosen and await their reply.You can also follow up via email.
Alternatively, you could go to Eduworld International, 96 Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja. Lagos. They help out in getting you into canadian schools,but be prepared to pay a lot more than you doing it yourself and they dont represent all canadian schools, only a select few.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by samexangel(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi oIo,
i really appreciate you.
tanx God bless.
can i get your mail?
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by samir101ng(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hi, i just graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with a Second Class Upper in Bsc. Business Adminstration (Banking & Finance). I want to apply to a good canadian university for a Masters Programme. Can anybody kindly help me with a few tips or websites where i can access a good canadian university. And to the lucky ones who have gotten admission and are about to leave (Good Luck once more) could you please give me a few tips on the hurldes you faced when processing the admission and the embassy. My email is samir101ng@gmail.com. Thank you for any info and till we meet in Canada. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
@samir101ng , if u start reading da posts 4rom da begining, u will notice dat all ur questions have been given/answered already, try it first den we know where 2 head 4rom dere if you are still not sur eof certain things
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by Ezinwannem: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
@samir101ng , if u start reading da posts 4rom da begining, u will notice that all your questions have been given/answered already, try it first den we know where 2 head 4rom dere if you are still not sur eof certain things

As for the good universities in Canada, all of them are good, factors that may decide where you will school in Canada esp. as an International student is finances because sum provinces r costly than others thats all, and hmm sum skools don't offer some courses.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by globalaid(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2007
@ezinwannem, please could you let us know the provinces that are not espensive in canada before we applied for the schools.
Re: Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: by ymx(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ Cutey23
Hey how are you? tried your number and its been off. can i get a number to call you. Has the embassy contacted you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University 2nd Match Admission For 2009/2010 Academic Session / Unilag Diploma 2011/2012 Change Of Course Details / Jamb Change Of Course / Institution 2015/2016 Start Today, Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.