Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report (709 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Base on the story reported by the cable during the beginning COZA rape Scandal, it is very likely Kemi have been paid by COZA. She has been broke. She has been seeking Financial help from the public. COZA is likely taking advantage of her desperation to use her to write stories and propaganda that favor COZA to sway public opinion knowing fully nairaland have large audience and anything Kemi always get to front page.

To be clear there is nothing wrong with COZA trying to help its image with media . However it is important that the public is aware that the story coming from Kemi may not be on honest investigative journalalism.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-insider-coza-agents-offering-influencers-millions-defend-fatoyinbo

THE INSIDER: COZA ‘agents’ offering social media influencers millions to defend Fatoyinbo
Oluseyi Awojulugbe

People claiming to be members of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) have been reaching out to social media influencers to carry out a social media campaign in defence of their pastor.

Biodun Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of the church, was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer and wife of Timi Dakolo.

TheCable understands that social media opinion influencers across the country are being offered millions to upload posts in defence of Fatoyinbo.

There have been comments from various persons on social media in defence of the pastor.

In an interview with YNaija TV, Dakolo had alleged that the rape occurred twice in the space of four days.

Some protesters under the platform of #ChurchTooMovement have vowed to storm the church headquarters in Abuja on Sunday.

This is not the first time that the pastor has been accused of rape or having sexual encounters with church members.

The most prominent was that of Ese Walter in 2013. Walter shared her experience on a self-named blog, which has now been deleted.

Fatoyinbo had also denied the allegation, attributing it to his enemies.

TheCable has contacted the church authorities for reactions although there has been no response as at 11am.

*Editor’s note: This story has been slightly edited for legal reasons.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-insider-coza-agents-offering-influencers-millions-defend-fatoyinbo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by festacman(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Being broke makes you lower the bar and lick some ugly 'bumbum" to survive.

If Madam Kemi bounces back financially after this, then the end has justified the means.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Officialgarri: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2019
No, she just love being controversial
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
No, she just love being controversial

She may love being controversial. On this one especially with the fact that it has been reported that COZA is looking for social media influencers to pay, it will be surprising that she didn't cash in especially with that fact that she has been shouting she is broke.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by sholatem(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Not yet paid,she's just looking for a way to vindicate d pastor but definitely their will be price later plus she needs money for d continuity of her drug,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by kiyosaki1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
So being different is a sin in nigeria. This is likely a campaign by the busola dakolo media team to tarnish the image of kemi , so as to render all her findings irrelevant. If I may asked what are the proof of her being on the payroll of coza by the said media ? or is it not the same media team of cable news that always wait to collect brown envelopes before they can feature one on their platforms . Dead on arrival try another campaign

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiyosaki1:
So being different is a sin in nigeria. This is likely a campaign by the busola dakolo media team to tarnish the image of kemi , so as to render all her findings irrelevant. If I may asked what are the proof of her being on the payroll of coza by the said media ? or is it not the same media team of cable news that always wait to collect brown envelopes before they can feature one on their platforms . Dead on arrival try another campaign

I am just an independent observer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by BrutalJab: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiyosaki1:

It's very obvious that she was paid.

Kemi that I know cannot do such investigation for free. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

It's very obvious that she was paid.

Kemi that I know cannot do such investigation for free. grin
I feel u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by daybayo78: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2019
don't tell me anyone take her serious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by OKorowanta: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2019
[b][/b]
kiyosaki1:

Don't mind dem.
They aim dig at you if you refuse to join the bandwagon.
I'll recommend Pato Ranking song 'Suh different' for them to ease up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Likely On COZA Payroll Base On Interpretation Of The Cable Report by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Front page.

Nairaland is behaving like they are part of the cover up.
Always bringing kemi stories to front page.
A critical analysis like this one, they are avoiding.

(1) (Reply)

See How Adesua And Banky Wellington Stepped Out For Set Up Premiere. / My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam / Mayorkun Looks Like Nigerian Ex-vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.