Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fear Factor (mnet Series) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fear Factor (mnet Series) (1508 Views)

Fear Factor (who Is Watching?) / All About Mnet Tinsel: / Fear Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Factor (mnet Series) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2006
"Imagine a world where your greatest fears become reality."

In each pulse-racing "Fear Factor" episode, contestants recruited across the country battle in extreme stunts. These stunts are designed to challenge the contestants both physically and mentally.

If a player is too afraid to complete or fails a stunt, the player is eliminated. If they succeed, they are one step closer to the grand prize: $50,000.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by gracious(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2006
@ariba Did we tell u we did not know the tv programme fear factor. It has had more than 3 seasons. Just incase u are new to it ariba, i am sorry but you have been slacking behind. coz the tone of your voice was like u were so excited and amazed to know there is a programme like that. Was i a lil harsh. don't take me so seriously. wink smiley i like watching it. but it kinda grosses me out when i see them eating all those combination of animal parts.it is just ewwwwwwwwwww.............. embarassed
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by shadia(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2006
oboyeee! this is one of the best shows on tv today. make i no lie but if was there i would seriously go on the show. and mayb win. i will just go for the fun. i think to do something like this takes courage, and not everyone will hav the gutts to eat blended maggots and worms just for that amount of money. unless if the person is desprate. sha that doesnt mean i cant do it, it just depends on what it is. if na swimming no yawa dat one i fit do am shap shap. but to eat somthing that i dont eat in may own country, lai lai! nothing go make me do am.
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
graciois: i have been watching the show from the start i even got to meet three of their contestants face to face some weeks ago,the show has been so exciting and daring so i decided to let naira landers put their opinion about the show,their like snad dislikes and all sorts.
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by gracious(f): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2006
@ ariba. then why did you make the tone of your mail sound like it was your first time of seeing the show? it has been on for a long time. n if u got to meet the contestants good for you. but to me it is not exciting coz they ain't celebs, they are just ordinary pple from everyday life that get contest for the money. I can even apply to be on the show. when you meet me i guess you will also be excited just because i showed my face for fear factor.. grin grin grin dahhhhhh............... angry shocked tongue
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by disney(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2006
Ariba, damn you are a liar ooo, sha, take am easy de lie.

Sha, l can understand nigerians might just be watching the show at a time when we all have finished watching it in America. The show don old gon. I don't even watch it again because l have watched the show don tire gon.  Wetin Nigeria go do, una no get choice . Na wetin Mnet show una or Nigeria show una , una go watch. Sha, enjoy.grin grin grin.
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2006
i met four friends some weeks ago in a club and (two whites and two blacks) three of them were on fear factor,one was wearing a fear factor yellow and black band and when we got talking i understood three of them had been on fear factor so whats it?
its of course no big deal is it?

what do u guys have to say about the couples fear factor?the 1 millon dollar reward!!
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by gracious(f): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
@ariba why do u sound so pissed. just because we are questioning you mail doesn't mean anything so why are you making a big deal out of mit. come on.
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2006
haba! im not sounding pissed,sorry if did.
so whats up? are u following up fear factor?
Re: Fear Factor (mnet Series) by eveseh(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
i love to watch it tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom / The Purge. If It Really Happens? / If U Know These Pix Then U Got The Best Of Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.