Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom (1513 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom by farukin: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2012
I was privilege to follow a friend of mine to the location of SQUATTERZ. At first i just wanted to pass time, but when i got on the set. I could not leave and i could not hide my joy about whats coming to hit Nigeria and the global TV. SQUATTERZ is a sitcom about three graduates that get an apartment free from a young landlord. Every Episode they fight for there survival in the apartment with different issues coming up.
It might seem like the regular, but SQUATTERZ  is funnier than funny. You have to watch out for  the up coming fast comedian, Funny bone, Big Tony Ogbetere (of Prodigal Son fame) and Zikki Alloy and part of the  G-Exploits trio Femi Amusan. I could not help but laugh all through the shoot and right now, the post production is in the works.
You guys need to watch out for this TV program. To wet your appetite like, going to the set did to me, i found that they just opened there face book page. Squatterz@facebook.com. There are production pics on the page, The set is so wonderful. I am glad we are taking giant steps in Nigeria.
Big ups to the Producers : DaySix Entertainment,  Nice one!

N:B>I learnt these Slangs on set too: Drogba dey your head?    You know my Story line,
Re: The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom by junge: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom by farukin: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nice one Laralopez, next time i will take you along, but on a candid note, Look out for Squatterz
Re: The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom by farukin: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ok, Squatterz now airs on ONTV lagos, 7:30PM every friday.... Shout out to Buchi, Danjuma, Papa and Shege... these guys bad
Re: The Revolution Is Here With Squatterz Tv Sitcom by Dyt(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
So I started to watch this movie like a month
Each time I watch
Its always by luck and didn't know its been on for long
Wow

I tried to search on twitter, found a whatsapp number but sadly msgs not delivering cry cry cry

I have so fallen in love with funny bone
Yes I have seen his performances but this sitcom
I dunno
cry

I hope I can get a CD

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of "AUTHE In Phyno's Video? / Spider-man Seen In Abeokuta, Nigeria / Behind The Scene (titanic 1997)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.