Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (76723 Views)

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Born2Breed(f): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

No data, their "daddy" never gree pay the 30k npower money.

And no gen or light to charge phone use do airtel freebasic.

Mumu boy drowning in poverty, mediocrity and ignorance all because of penny.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by 2blessed01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Naija Fa
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by DogmaNation: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eteka1:
Is that all your brain can fathom?
grin grin At least is better than ur father's worthless brain.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Paulo3ree(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
czarina:
Reminds me of the movie, "London Has Fallen".

Nice article op
Smart girl
I doubt cause they HV been like this

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by oluwaahmed: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
I hear say buhari use cowcade in style
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by BENEAMATA: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Waiting for the barbecue dude to come give his 'opinion'
really , what do you cling on to ? the barbecue or his popular opinion ? free a nairalander abeg ! m'biri ooh . . . . .
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by anonymous96: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
MrAnele:
The two most powerful men in the UNIVERSE

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
I would argue Xi is more powerful than Putin
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by ofuonyebi: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
These two elephants are always tempting the power of world peace

only God super-power above them...that was where they failed...nonsense!
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by SocialJustice: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
See people country. I no longer hear about vision 2020 20.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by olumalcolm(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
#POTUSINASIA grin
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by BENEAMATA: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
noble2faith:

ANd you think person go get time to read all this.
grin
noble2faith:

ANd you think person go get time to read all this.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by bendike: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by imam07: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kingluqman:
No dey compare the two again abeg.. Putin na Baba
person like u you can't even recognize putin pix when u see one. What makes you said putting nah baba and what makes another person say Trump nah baba. Nigerians judge by what they see physically and they also judge by d likeness they have for that person, even if that person doesn't have the quality.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by akiOYIBO: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Neoteny:
"Other vehicles in Trump's fleet includes armoured Suburbans, SUVs and trucks that carries communication satellites and sensors that can detect and respond to nuclear, biological or chemical weapons attacks that threaten the Motorcade."

I didn't know communication satellites are terrestrial objects that can be carried around by trucks.

Obafemee80 tongue
Yes, it could.
I watched the movie 'A Man Called God,' and I was amazed.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by bendike: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

No data, their "daddy" never gree pay the 30k npower money.

And no gen or light to charge phone use do airtel freebasic.

Mumu boy drowning in poverty, mediocrity and ignorance all because of penny.
Chai guy you wiket ohhh grin
I think say na only me de notice the fellow.

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by ruggedtimi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
No siren and Hilux
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by KingAzubuike(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yet they are the ones with all the babalawos and juju. If that doesn’t tell u that there is something off about all these juju claims, nothing will.
Those things don't exist. Its all hearsay and there s usually no concrete evidence. Most times its always a case of them talk them talk. I had a friend whose brother died. In fact he had gotten some wealth through gambling before his brother died but people were quick enough to carry rumours that he used his brother for ritual. Very pathetic.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Putin
donald trump nightmare
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by andycom(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

his opinion is as worthless and useless as his barbecue. I said so �

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
crackhouse:
I thought Nigeria is the giant of Africa?
Yes, in terms of population (and sometimes football cheesy).
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by asawanathegreat(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wetin concern us with this news. No ruga in South East Biko
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by olayi1992: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
We create a working PayPal which can receive and send at the rate of N360/$ into your Nigeria bank account, I believe many of us are having various questions battling our mind set. if this could be possible since we are not in the USA or other countries, and many will think this PayPal account uses VPN or NOT, now let me tell you the good news about this, and let me answer the questions,
i have answer to all your questions and i will answer them all.

1.Is it possible to withdraw your money from paypal into your Nigerian bank account ?

ANSWER : Yes you can, and it very easy to do that.

2:Does it use VPN?

ANSWER :No it does not use VPN at all.

You only make use of a normal browser.
All these will be done in a blink of an eye

Contact us for yours now & enjoy the benefits.
https:///2347038482121
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by KingAzubuike(f): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yet they are the ones with all the babalawos and juju. If that doesn’t tell u that there is something off about all these juju claims, nothing will.
Those things don't exist. Its all hearsay and there s usually no concrete evidence. Most times its always a case of them talk them talk. I had a friend whose brother died. In fact he had gotten some wealth through gambling before his brother died but people were quick enough to carry rumours that he used his brother for ritual. Very pathetic. ..
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by olioxx(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
anonymous96:

I would argue Xi is more powerful than Putin
Very true.
China is a Communist state and such Xi Jinping calls the shot, where Russia is a Federation and applies democracy.
China has exospherical missiles which can shot down missiles(with nukes) coming in from outside earth's atmosphere.
Just be say Xi is not hot tempered.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by olioxx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
imam07:
person like u you can't even recognize putin pix when u see one. What makes you said putting nah baba and what makes another person say Trump nah baba. Nigerians judge by what they see physically and they also judge by d likeness they have for that person, even if that person doesn't have the quality.
Millitary - Putin before Trump
Economically- Trump before Putin.
But dont underestimate Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Gordieshegz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
noblealuu:
Great leaders not the mediocrities we have in Africa

They can't hear at the back bro..louder please!!
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Insectkiller: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Putin the evil genius..

Trump Trump!

I like the two of you..

I like ur sustainability..
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Immacrutech(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Do you know even with all the motorcade they will still die when the day comes

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by imam07: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
olioxx:

Millitary - Putin before Trump
Economically- Trump before Putin.
But dont underestimate Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un
let me tell u that in this generation, economic power in which the US has is stronger than any military or weapons u are talking about. That is why u see US placing sanctions on other countries. Without this u can't place sanctions on others. US placed sanctions on many countries including Russia and its people are feeling d heat. Can Russia place sanction on US? Yes or No.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Btruth: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
popelix:
Where is Buhari's integrity cheap car? Bloody liars
he wasn't even invited.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by kernniejay(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
ichidodo:
Nuclear..Chemical...Biological attacks.. But what about EMP attacks?..Just one pulse attack and these hunks of fine specimen of human engineering will become sh**t bags..
or what about heart attack? the enemy within, not just inside the car with him, but inside his own flesh. Only God is the surest safety assurance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.