Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (76720 Views)

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by kernniejay(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Benekruku:
I have the toy one of both cars
Good, go and play with them.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by kernniejay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Show us Buhari's motor cage
lols, enemy of progress indeed.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by kernniejay(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
rozayx5:
if you pull out a gun near that convoy

you will be mince meat in seconds cheesy cheesy cheesy
what if u are a hunter trying to aim at a nearby bush meat? lol
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by edeteffiong957: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Okay, I can see what Ben Ayade (Governor of Cross River State) is trying to imitate. So when he sees them in motorcade he says "I'll increase my own as soon as I get home. My own must be the latest too. In fact, it must be super digital. At least the type that must jet over the deep sea port I'll be commissioning in 2060 and the type that will cruise in the super highway I'll commission in 2050 just 15mins from Bakassi to Obanliku. Supra-digital Machines
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Jeromejnr(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
kernniejay:

Good, go and play with them.

Lol.

Make una no kill person with laff abeg.

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by obafemee80(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
akiOYIBO:

Yes, it could.
I watched the movie 'A Man Called God,' and I was amazed.
Don't mind him grin
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by candygist: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
noblealuu:
Great leaders not the mediocrities we have in Africa
It is the people that are grate and not the leaders. Even if you change Nigerian leaders 100 times no positive change will come out. Until we the citizen can fight and defend our right. No leader will take us for granted. But everybody for Nigeria dey mind him business.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Nezero(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
czarina:
Reminds me of the movie, "London Has Fallen".

Nice article op

Olympus Has Fallen

1 Like

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by descartes400: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
ichidodo:
Nuclear..Chemical...Biological attacks.. But what about EMP attacks?..Just one pulse attack and these hunks of fine specimen of human engineering will become sh**t bags..

Reminds me of the EMP attacks at CTU office in the movie 24...hmm Jack bauer ma man

2 Likes

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by General0847: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
ichidodo:
Nuclear..Chemical...Biological attacks.. But what about EMP attacks?..Just one pulse attack and these hunks of fine specimen of human engineering will become sh**t bags..

You're kidding right? Attempting EMP on this motorcade is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
They're talking nuclear you're talking common EMP on the people who invented it.
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
4 dozens ..u mean 48 cars convoy?
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by pablobellins(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=obafemee80 post=80123387]This years G20 (or Group of Twenty ) summit in Osaka Japan saw the leaders of nineteen member countries, including the United StatesĀ andĀ Russia , roll there Presidential mobile fortresses into the Asian country.

do they always ship convoys or what?
Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by cho25bc(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2019
czarina:
Reminds me of the movie, "London Has Fallen".

Nice article op
u read my mind.that was exactly d movie dat came to mind when i first saw the fleet of cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan by obafemee80(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2019
demal:
4 dozens ..u mean 48 cars convoy?
Yes

pablobellins:

do they always ship convoys or what?

Yes...

See it here

https://autojosh.com/inside-the-monster-c5-galaxy-aircraft-that-carries-the-us-presidents-motorcade/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.