Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration (593 Views)

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / Jonathan Slashes N16.4 Billion Nigeria @ 50 Celebrations Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by GJENTS(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2010
I personally believe the chief has alot to tell us that we don`t know. Cos as a Nigerian you don`t need any special invitation to attend the celebration. Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by ElRazur: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2010
And this means what to me? shocked
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by GJENTS(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2010
Who is to invite him and as what?
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by ElRazur: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2010
What is that got to do with me? shocked
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by GJENTS(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2010
IBB camp knew about the bombing that was y they all stay away from the celebration
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by icare1: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
staying away from a celebration is different from bombing.

i think their are some persons who wish ibb and dokpesi is responsible for the blast.

most nigerians are not concerned about conscience and objective opinion detached from emotions but they are more concerned about wishful thinking based on what makes them comfortable - sort of hate u because u do not support who i support so u must be robed regardless of no concrete evidence, my imagination is enough evidence.

the truth is , goodluck jonathan knows the bombers and why has he no arrested them.
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
He said he was at home sleeping! What a ridiculous statement!?
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by rosamosqy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
No one needed an IV to be there so long u are a Nigerian!
Re: Raymond Dekposi Said That He Wasn`t Invited For The Nigeria @50 Celebration by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
dappssee:

He said he was at home sleeping! What a ridiculous statement!?

You mean say no other person decided to sleep in on that day? Come on now . . . you are just being ridiculous there with your claim.

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Rewards For Illegitimacy / Sanusi’s Claim On N’assembly Budget Not True – Senate ! / 'we Dont Have Money To Run State University 'ebonyi State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.