Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,945 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (73147 Views)

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV by MummySilver: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2019
meobizy:

That was Mercy.
I’m talking about Tacha.
Tacha's ass is real

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV by Apepworm: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Having still gone through the link, reading the combination of the things you wrote, proves you're somehow strange yourself. You seem like one odd human being. Your monikers and your your style of post.

What's the meaning of apepworm? Fainthearted and other monikers u use?
Then where do you get those strange pics you post? And what's the meaning?
Are you are Muslim, spiritualist, Christian, grail message or others?

Before you preach to the LGBT society, you yourself need help because you seem like a psycho. My view about you.

If your preacher told you the truth you would not be confused

Re: BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2019
MummySilver:
Tacha's ass is real
To you but it doesn’t fool me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.