Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu (16754 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by ivolt: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2019
It has always been Buhari's dream of Fulanizing Nigeria.
His first attempt was cut short through coup, now he is using a backdoor to further his agenda.
No responsible government will leave its hungry citizens and allocate billions to import foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by GMbuharii: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2019
I hope the sophisticated Yoruba people are happy now

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by hisexcellency34: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Will u kip kwayet?

GMbuharii:
I hope the sophisticated Yoruba people are happy now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by IGBOSON1: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2019
valarmorghulis:

We need to do something about our border , nothern borders

Just as soon as you end world poverty and pigs fly! wink

It's like you don't know just how unforgiving, determined, malevolent and well organised the Fulani hegemonic forces facing us are! Those northern borders leak like a sieve and it's like that for ease of movement of Buharis' murderous kinsmen and mercenaries! By the time they finish dealing with the middle-belt and the moronic southern Nigeria, by then it would be too late to put a halt to or reverse their actions! smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Commentor: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Govt that has already destabilized itself from day 1

Govt that stole an election

Govt already considered the worst in Nigerian history

Govt with the worst human rights record in our history

The govt that impoverished Nigerians the most .

Who has time to destabilize an already failed illegitimate govt

Your opening line about stolen elections cam only be popular in Abia state.

Typical Ipob.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Commentor: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:
His first attempt was cut short through coup, now he is using a backdoor to further his agenda.
No responsible government will leave its hungry citizens and allocate billions to import foreigners.

And shagari is Igbo to you?
grin
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by GMbuharii: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Will u kip kwayet?

No sir..

grin

Buh..buh art thou a sophisticated something,Mr op?

grin
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by GMbuharii: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Commentor:

grin

What are you trying to say,what do you mean?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by UncleJudax(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2019
ReubenE:
Not very far from the truth.

These Fulanis, and indeed Northerners are very funny.

Able bodied men are finding it extremely difficult to feed, yet they cut of limbs of majorly poor men and women for committing crimes that they are not properly tried.
They find their way down South, and all our streets are filled with beggars. What kind of Religion and mentality is that? A religion and mentality that doesn't care for the people......

They claim to have more lands, which is indeed true, with more farmlands, yet their cows eat up more crops in the South.

Before now, the solution was RUGA, now it is animal census.
How will animal census prevent people from rustling cows?
How will counting animals prevent them from moving into farmlands to destroy the farms?

The CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA count our monies, yet the monies still go missing......

Any government that pays deaf ear to this menace is also a terrorist like them.
Buhari as the president, will hunt Nigeria for a really long time. People are still not aware. Or are just ass_licking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by IGBOSON1: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

What i find perplexing is how southerners who supported this man in 2015 elections didn't see this coming given his antecedents! History is there for a reason; those who don't learn from it are bound to repeat past mistakes....and this is why it was highly irresponsible of any southerner (esp' one who purports to be a christian) to have repeated the same mistake in 2019 elections by supporting that demon!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by ivolt: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Commentor:

grin
Please read before replying.
This is about Buhari and Fulanization.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by DrCruz: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The judiciary should save Nigeria from Buhari
Who are those in the judiciary? Are they not rubber stamp judges install by the same Buhari to do his biddings?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Omoslim26: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Mayb we have to ask God for forgiveness as a nation bcus perharps God is using buhari to punish Nigeria for our sins there is ntin good abt dis country again even poor man cannot manage again garri sugar groundnut rice beans milk lipton biscuit indomie dollar evrytin don cost plus excess terrorism from every angle. God have mercy on us
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by GuestLog: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2019
People like avoid topics like this.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Commentor: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2019
GMbuharii:

What are you trying to say,what do you mean?

I'm saying you guys talk a load of bollocks.

Lets start with Uthman Dan Fodio;

This octogenarian says his plan was to take over Nigeria. Yet, Nigeria hadn't even been created before Dan Fodio died.

So why wasn't it that he wanted to take over Dahomey or Cameroun?

The reason this fallacy holds is because too many Nigerians are daft.

The second is that Buhari wanted to Fulanize the country by taking over power.

Yet Shagari himself, was a Fulani from Sokoto - the seat of Uthman Dan Fodio was in power.

Like I said earlier, you guys just say a lot of rubbish hoping one of the idiotic statements sticks.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by GMbuharii: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Commentor:

This octogenarian says his plan was to take over Nigeria. Yet, Nigeria hadn't even been created before Dan Fodio died.

Yet Shagari himself, was a Fulani from Sokoto - the seat of Uthman Dan Fodio was in power.

Like I said earlier, you guys just say a lot of rubbish hoping one of the idiotic statements sticks.

Oh,I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by ivolt: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Commentor:

Nigeria doesn't exist on vacuum, it represents a geographical area.
Since you accuse others of being daft, I expect that your supreme intelligence
would be able to connect those simple dots but I was disappointed.
Consult history books and you will see several Fulani conquest wars against indigenous
people of Nigeria.

When we say that the United States fought the British for independence,
Did you know that the US as a legal entity today does not exist during those wars?
Does it mean that historians were talking bullocks?

How does Shagari being a Fulani man negate the fact that Buhari is trying to fulanize the entire country?
Nnamdi Kanu and Okorocha are both Igbos does that mean Ipob is not trying to disintegrate Nigeria?

You see only ignorant people will agree with your argument.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by hisexcellency34: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Sure

GuestLog:
People like avoid topics like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Commentor: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

Nigeria doesn't exist on vacuum, it represents a geographical area.
Since you accuse others of being daft, I expect that your supreme intelligence
would be able to connect those simple dots but I was disappointed.
Consult history books and you will see several Fulani conquest wars against indigenous
people of Nigeria.

When we say that the United States fought the British for independence,
Did you know that the US as a legal entity today does not exist during those wars?
Does it mean that historians were talking bullocks?

How does Shagari being a Fulani man negate the fact that Buhari is trying to fulanize the entire country?
Nnamdi Kanu and Okorocha are both Igbos does that mean Ipob is not trying to disintegrate Nigeria?

You see only ignorant people will agree with your argument.

Oh shut up.

Your kind only contort history by so doing making your offsprings even less educated than you are.

Gradually, the number of Sheikh Uthman ibn Fodio's follows grew, until he was at a point where whenever he travelled he took 1000 of his scholars with him. The kings became nervous because of the number of people he drew away from them. The Sheikh demanded that the laws be changed to become more islamic. Later he was attacked by order of the kings, and his group made hijrah, then made jihad and won despite their smaller numbers - thus establishing a khalifah. When the battle was won he stepped down from his Amir position, and went to a small village to teach until he died. This shows that the Sheikh wasn't into power, because he had just won the battle that would have given him ultimate control and yet he chose to step down.

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Uthm_Fodio.html
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by hisexcellency34: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
God knows Buhari's evil agenda for Nigeria and that is why he couldn't win since 2003. But the devil call Tinubu collaborated with him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2019
I live and work in Sokoto state. Every time I travel home using either The Young shall grow or Sokoto state transport, do you know how many non Nigerians enter the vehicle with us down South. At every immigration stop, one in Sokoto, another in Zamfara and the last one in Katsina, we discovered Nigeriens and Malians in the vehicle. Na so seating arrangement change. We left the back of the vehicle for them. Many people you call Hausas around you are not Hausas. Please take note.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by ivolt: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Commentor:

Oh shut up.

Your kind only contort history by so doing making your offsprings even less educated than you are.

Gradually, the number of Sheikh Uthman ibn Fodio's follows grew, until he was at a point where whenever he travelled he took 1000 of his scholars with him. The kings became nervous because of the number of people he drew away from them. The Sheikh demanded that the laws be changed to become more islamic. Later he was attacked by order of the kings, and his group made hijrah, then made jihad and won despite their smaller numbers - thus establishing a khalifah. When the battle was won he stepped down from his Amir position, and went to a small village to teach until he died. This shows that the Sheikh wasn't into power, because he had just won the battle that would have given him ultimate control and yet he chose to step down.

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Uthm_Fodio.html
I see that you carefully avoided my counterpoints because you know they are facts.

How does this selective quote absolve your Fodio lord and its descendants of genocidal Fulani wars?

Imagine a mere settler demanding that natives change their laws to fit his worldview?
You are either suffering from half-education or fanatism.

In case you are commenting based on ignorance and are too lazy to search yourself,
then use these sources for proper education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_War
https://rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/usman-dan-fodio
https://www.ajol.info/index.php/jrhr/article/download/180086/169428
https://www.blackpast.org/gah/dan-fodio-usman-1754-1817

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by atheistandproud(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

I see that you carefully avoided my counterpoints because you know they are facts.

How does this selective quote absolve your Fodio lord and its descendants of genocidal Fulani wars?

Imagine a mere settler demanding that natives change their laws to fit his worldview?
You are irredeemable. You are either suffering from half-education fanatism.

In case you are commenting based on ignorance and are too lazy to search yourself,
then use these sources for proper education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_War
https://rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/usman-dan-fodio
https://www.ajol.info/index.php/jrhr/article/download/180086/169428
https://www.blackpast.org/gah/dan-fodio-usman-1754-1817

With Ruga, Fulani settlers will demand that we change our laws for them to Islamic laws in the south. If we refuse, they'll simply go to war on a peaceful people and will surely win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by NkayStory(f): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Unfortunatly,buhari is whom Yorubas believe are the best thing afyer sliced bread

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Damod88: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Must everyone believe in your restructuring agenda? Why must you label those who disagreed with you traitors?If you think Buhari has always wanted to be the president to pursue Fulani's agenda, why didn't you also struggle to be the president to pursue whatever agenda you have mind instead of lamenting?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by nameo: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:

If you reconcile that with what I have said, the Fulanis want to take over this country. To achieve that dream, they can’t hand over to a Southerner. It is not in Buhari’s plan to hand over to a Southerner. You can quote me. By 2023, you will see the dynamics that will be playing out. Look at all the appointments Buhari has made since he got there. He appointed 10 personal aides; eight of them are Fulanis, one Yoruba and one Igbo. The Yoruba and Igbo guys are photographers. They are to take their photographs while they are planning their schemes. The two southerners are just photographers

The President won the election over four months ago yet he has not inaugurated his cabinet. Are you worried by this development?

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-has-made-nigeria-headquarters-of-fulanis-in-africa-okurounmu/

Please is the emboldened correct??

I need to be sure plzz
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by hisexcellency34: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yes now. Omoboriowo and Aghaeze are photographers
nameo:

Please is the emboldened correct??

I need to be sure plzz
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by Yujin(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
We warned but they insulted us. Today reality is facing them straight on. I already see what's gonna happen. I'm happy for my people and those that will work with us. I pity weaklings and double faced people. As for the fulanis, their time of recompense will catch up with them. They will suffer beyond measure. We are watching!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP and their senseless propaganda

pDP asked for your land for Ruga
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by nameo: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Yes now. Omoboriowo and Aghaeze are photographers

But are the others Fulanis?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu by executive12: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday sir. Thank God for decent people like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Crisis: IGP Deploys Intervention And Stabilisation Forces / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London / PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.