Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC (6940 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / David Mark Condemns Attack On Ortom, Warns Of Impending Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
This how it use to start

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by netpro(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Firefire:

Only Zombies believed the fraudulent element.

You are too old for this. You need to start making your point with some dignity and self-respect.

Just my 2 kobo advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Bizibi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Give it time,they will increase it.stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2019
When journalism is the replicate of the country it self.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Nojoker80(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Approved AGO/BLCO seller's and buyer's loop
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GeL6MpKpL9WCTaXEWBmLhU
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Bitcoinomy(m): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2019
It always starts with a Rumour. Expect the new price hike.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Firefire(m): 1:26am On Jul 12, 2019
netpro:

You are too old for this. You need to start making your point with some dignity and self-respect.

Just my 2 kobo advise.

Please keep your 2 kobo to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by KogitesolarLTD(m): 2:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians are very tense,I hope government will not take our silence for weakness. Is not the right time for fuel hike.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Enemyofpeace: 2:36am On Jul 12, 2019
Believe that at your own peril. Lalasticlala you better go sell that your beetle car now
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by olas24u(f): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Bloody lies!
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Mustay(m): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2019
J111333:
With this denial, Nigerians disregard the news of fuel price increase at your own peril.
This is exactly how they use the media to sample the tension such act will cause in the polity before doing it.

Trust me, this news will be repeated in November. Anytime there is a holiday in Nigeria, there is always this kind of news. Salah is round the corner. November time will be for Christmas, then Easter and other celebrations. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by semyman: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Foolish Funny Kayode (FFK) will still not hear
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by MobilityExpress: 5:32am On Jul 12, 2019
They should increase it oh, increase it and watch how APC will sink faster than the titanic in 2023 elections grin
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by MobilityExpress: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2019
J111333:
With this denial, Nigerians disregard the news of fuel price increase at your own peril.
This is exactly how they use the media to sample the tension such act will cause in the polity before doing it.

Very true, they always lie that it is a rumor, then shortly after, the rumor becomes true and they start telling us another round of stories about how the N10b food budget is not enough to feed aso rock, they need more money.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by drealinno: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Telkart19:
NNPC has no choice

Either we start finding 70 extra dollars per barrel of crude we sell, or we keep taking loans...

Because unless someone has a secret magical goose that lays eggs worth 7 trillion naira apiece every week, I doubt Nigeria can keep on subsidising fuel at 145 per liter.

Unless someone can convince me that donating 2 trillion naira annually to a group of corrupt cabals in return for zero investment in our downs stream sector is a good idea of economic policy, subsidy or under recovery has to go.

Unless someone is telling me that price controls, which I learned in economics is bad for economies is somehow good.... Which means also that black is now red and white is now green...

Oil subsidy must go. Yes, we will suffer. Until the benefits kick in
Oga, even if govt decides to open up the market for anybody to import and sell at its own convinience, the same cabals will still use unionism to make sure the prices are unbearable. Nigerians are just too wicked, greedy and corrupt.
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2019
God bless you.
it always starts with a rumor ,then denial,another rumor again and another denial
the next thing will be fuel scarcity and long queues at filling stations
then nnpc will start giving stories about how unsustainable and wasteful it is to keep selling at the current rate
nnpc will tell nigerians they have this and that amount of fuel reserves to last 90days etc.
scarcity will last for like 2 weeks abd ppl will get used to it
then people will start saying they dont mind the price as long as it is available
then each filing station will start selling at different rates
people will get used to it and finally nnpc will announce the new rate

cwale044:
This how it use to start
Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2019
We know the style of this government. Information will slip out from, them, then they deny or tell us the action has been suspended, only for you to hear after full execution.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumour Of Impending Hike In Petrol Price - NNPC by Lovelyn451(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
You want us to live in disregard while u milk us dry...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Governors, Gbajabiamila, Celebrate SGF Mustapha At 65 / APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP / Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.