Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Buharists And Apc Members! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists And Apc Members! (534 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharists And Apc Members! by Johnny(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
The painful thing about most Southern apc members and Buharists like Joe Igbokwe, Lauretta Anochie, Zara Onyinye, etc, is that they see themselves as Fulanis. Some even think they are cows.

Re: Buharists And Apc Members! by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Johnny:
The painful thing about most Southern apc members and Buharists like Joe Igbokwe, Lauretta Anochie, Zara Onyinye, etc, is that they see themselves as Fulanis. Some even think they are cows.

mtewww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: Buharists And Apc Members! by Ratello: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2019
yarimo:
mtewww weed smokers everywhere undecided

I feel your pain, it is not an easy thing to be referred to as a Buharideen, because even in your suffering that is so gross, you will still be pretending that all is well with you
Re: Buharists And Apc Members! by yarimo(m): 2:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Ratello:

I feel your pain, it is not an easy thing to be referred to as a Buharideen, because even in your suffering that is so gross, you will still be pretending that all is well with you
shaatap
Re: Buharists And Apc Members! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2019
yarimo:
shaatap
E pain am grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Fried Akara And Washed Dishes To Pay My School Fees - Ondo SSG / You Can Get Prepaid Meters And Pay Later - NERC / Wise Words From Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.