Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

#bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) (2758 Views)

#BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by danieljoel759: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2019
After the conversation between Ike and Mercy who said they have known each other before the Big Brother house, Zen Magazine doubts how real the show really is.

They wrote in a Tweet this "So Mercy and Ike have known each other on the outside before getting into the #BBNaija house. Is this show even real Listen to this convo"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-zen-magazine-claims-show-is-not.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2019
so it might be scripted
Re: #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by CANlBUS(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
so it might be scripted

What the Bleep you doing on all thread about this BBnaija reality t.v have been seeing on here
Re: #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2019
I was confused too when I heard Mercy say she called him and he didn't answer his phone, first I was like are phones now allowed in the house? Then ike said the phone was with his cousin or something like that.

What I think is, the organisers probably set up some sort of meet up just before they moved into the house, they probably got acquainted there and then

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I was confused too when I heard Mercy say she called him and he didn't answer his phone, first I was like are phones now allowed in the house? Then ike said the phone was with his cousin or something like that.

What I think is, the organisers probably set up some sort of meet up just before they moved into the house, they probably got acquainted there and then

Though i don't watch the show, what i think is that most of them are socialites with access to the inner circle, and the Big Brother Nigeria blueprint is almost too similar to how a Nigerian tertiary institution is run: where the top guns are allocated "slots" through which they can smuggle in their often undeserving candidates.
So if you're lucky to be connected to someone "up there", good for you. If not, you just have to rely on luck to get you in.

P.S:
This is just a theory not a fact.
Only the organizers know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Zen Magazine Claims The Show Is Not Real Because Of This (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
ariketalks:

Though i don't watch the show, what i think is that most of them are socialites with access to the inner circle, and the Big Brother Nigeria blueprint is almost too similar to how a Nigerian tertiary institution is run: where the top guns are allocated "slots" through which they can smuggle in their often undeserving candidates.
So if you're lucky to be connected to someone "up there", good for you. If not, you just have to rely on luck to get you in.

P.S:
This is just a theory not a fact.
Only the organizers know the truth.
You aren't far from the truth though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Adorable Photos / Tacha Join People To Hail Wizkid With Davido Tattoo On Her Chest. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.