Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Want To Enter The Movie Industry - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want To Enter The Movie Industry (1282 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Enter The Movie Industry by chinnym(f): 8:01pm On May 10, 2007
i really want to get into the movie industry pls connect me to any producer
Re: I Want To Enter The Movie Industry by whiteroses(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2007
the best way is to join a modelling and entertainment industry first, then good oppurtunity to nollywood would overflow you, it's called ROSEBUD ent, around lekki, at first you might feature in TV advert, music video and cover page, then later you'll find urself acting I know because my aunt is the stage director for nollywood and she said that's wehere they found all them new artist
Re: I Want To Enter The Movie Industry by luka1981(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2008
u must be ready to sleep with the producers
Re: I Want To Enter The Movie Industry by Handsome4u: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
If you are really interested text or call 08034156305

(1) (Reply)

American Market For Nollywood Films Among Carribean Community / A New Movie "Akpors" Is Out.By Damola Olatunji Featuring Odun Adekola,Yomi FasH / Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.