Stats: 3,165,187 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows (20221 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by AllenSpencer: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2019

Another Saraki in the making...
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by labusinessguide: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
I wish
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by igwefivestar(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
A minute silence for those that believe the Senate president

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oga Lawan, I wan yab u, but sleep de my eyes, .. but make I snore small.

... Hurrrrrhhhhghhhggghhh

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by igwefivestar(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by OrjiAlex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who we offend 4 dix we country self mtchhh
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/buhari-will-be-challenged-senate-president-lawan-vows/amp/
lol again... I shake my head for glorified elder statesmen.... In ghana a lawmaker was impounded for traffic violation... In Nigeria if dey want to do it they will announce it and if they do it will be broadcasted because they have done the masses a favour..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
Useless set of animals.. you think say we mumu like .

Nonsense and tohyorsih2
Watin dea happen to that BBQ guy recently? Abi the blood of innocent people when he support their murder dea disturb am

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by BruncleZuma: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Didn't know rubber stamps spoke English...

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by AMUNSI23(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
see buhari."s errand boy talking like a fool
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by ofiko123(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
All this na just initial gra gra..we know what happens at the end of the day...
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by celeiyke: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
This guy is struggling to make himself look independent.. Oga u cant challenge Buhari, U are not ur own man
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Kaceman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
How that one wan take happen
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
See Werey Talk, Who're You To Challenge Mr Bubu, You Be SARAKI Ko
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Headmaster055(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Talk is cheap.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Studyinchina200(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
OK
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by MYHUBBY: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
try that and see him use the machinery that elected you to impeach you

you know all the dishonest process the mr integrity went through to get you to that position. how are you not rubber stamp when your election was determined by your party and not by your colleagues

give this dude a back sit
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by udemzyudex(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Puppet
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by chinedu234(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
So said the personal spokesman of the president in the senate. We know men with balls when we see them. No be gragra.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by captianfreeman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Can this one play Challenge cup? undecided

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by FlordFlorez(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
this meme made my day
carterguccy:
Who dey talk abeg

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Jubilancy(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why do I have the feeling he will soon come out and deny saying such.....
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Nanop1: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oga wey mumu
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by donprinyo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hahaha, what a joker
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by sunlad123: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
We are waiting
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Abrahamright(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Baboon, it's only Zombies in Zoo Nigeria that you can deceive..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Dolorsa: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na mouth you dey.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by MacEndy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
In as much as the Challenging is necessary & heathy yo the benefit of the Nigerian people>>>>>> then, it's carried.

In fact, that is the truth meaning, the essence & real application of principles of "separation of power" in Democracy.

Unlike the 8th Senate under Bukola Saraki that always fighting with the Executive arm.

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell