Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days (21414 Views)

Tribunal: PDP Withdraws Election Petition Against Sokoto Speaker / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC / We’ll Challenge Almost All Governorship Poll Results At Tribunal –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by ivolt: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
ashacot:

The man and his party are just waisting their time. Anyway,i m so happy for his lawyers and witnesses.
He should accept his loss and blame FFK, RENO, WIKE, and nnamdi kanu for his loss instead of coming here to shout stolen mandate upandan
No responsible leader blame others for his failure.
I don't blame you because Buhari has normalize blaming others for failure.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
ejimatic:
. It is not possible to call 400 witnesses within ten days...There must be cross examination of witnesses by the respondent lawyers. Besides the number of witnesses does not win a case but their SUBSTANCE does....Most witnesses nowadays are coached witnesses who will contradict themselves.

God bless you. It is quality (substance) over mere quantity (number). garfield1 that is for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by 7lives: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
tex73:
The South west, south east, and south south need to come together against the North. This is our only hope of defeating the long term Islamisation of Nigeria. Its a grand plan to hold power infinity in Nigeria. Tinubu and his friends just see their own cut and money in this power game. My yoruba friends join the other southern and middle belt family and we can win elections easily to defeat this purpose. DEMOCRACY IS A GAME OF NUMBERS...... cool

This one still never wake up, there was never a southern Nigeria before 2015 general election, why all of a sudden?.
Which middle belt is this one talking about, the middle belt that is the power behind northern hegemony in the country.
Gowon, Babangida, Abubakar, Yohana, Useni, Gana, Mark, Dongoyaro and the bullshit goes on.
Oh is it because Danjuma joined the wailing crew Pretending to be a Christian?, let the nuisance stop drilling oil from the ND, then I will take him serious.
Pack well for.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by WATCHOVER(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Atiku the joker. His case will be like that of the Adeleke’s. PDP members and lawyers would milk him till the Supreme Court dismisses the case. Thereafter, the party hustlers will organize another get together to appoint him as PDP candidate for 2023 just to keep the milk flowing. Baba go don get sense by that time and he will reject the offer like Deji Adeleke did for the Adeleke family. grin grin grin
You want to tell me that SUPREME Court did a good job concerning Adeleke's case?

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by titi4fola(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
ashacot:
Who told u they are up to 400?

Atiku has seen that the witnesses are useless hence he stopped paying them.

My own s that Atiku should go back to his country.
you mean Cameroon
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

God bless you. It is quality (substance) over mere quantity (number). garfield1 that is for you.
Unfortunately,atiku's witnesses have none
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

Unfortunately,atiku's witnesses have none

At least you are clear about nature and value of witnesses. Just Prof yakubu alone can testify and nullify the election as against your multitude.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

At least you are clear about nature and value of witnesses. Just Prof yakubu alone can testify and nullify the election as against your multitude.

Testify for who?
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

Testify for who?
It is just an analogy common dude. Why do you always take my comments literally,why?
Anyway, the statement of Mike Ogini on the server controversy is weighty.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

It is just an analogy common dude. Why do you always take my comments literally,why?
Anyway, the statement of Mike Ogini on the server controversy is weighty.
Did he testify for atiku? Is he the inec chairman
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

Did he testify for atiku? Is he the inec chairman
He is state RC and was on Channels TV days after the postponement explaining in details how INEC will deplore the server. That was just a few days to the rescheduled 23rd February date.

There are other such evidences that have been tendered already. The witnesses statements are simply corroborative. The existence of server and its useage has been established so far.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

He is state RC and was on Channels TV days after the postponement explaining in details how INEC will deplore the server. That was just a few days to the rescheduled 23rd February date.

There are other such evidences that have been tendered already. The witnesses statements are simply corroborative. The existence of server and its useage has been established so far.
His claim cannot override that of the national commissioners or the chairman who has the final say.this server thing is neither here nor there.it is not even visible or tangible,it is abstract.how will atiku locate it when inec says they dont have it? He can search the whole of inec it dept and will see no server.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

His claim cannot override that of the national commissioners or the chairman who has the final say.this server thing is neither here nor there.it is not even visible or tangible,it is abstract.how will atiku locate it when inec says they dont have it? He can search the whole of inec it dept and will see no server.
Let the court grant him access to the server then leave the rest to him.

INEC will have no hiding afterwards and where nothing is found atiku's petition loses potency and dies henceforth.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

Let the court grant him access to the server then leave the rest to him.

INEC will have no hiding afterwards and where nothing is found atiku's petition loses potency and dies henceforth.
Even if he's granted,he will comb inec offices and still nothing except maybe accreditation details
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

Even if he's granted,he will comb inec offices and still nothing except maybe accreditation details
Why are you preempting the outcome? He should be allow that is all.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

Why are you preempting the outcome? He should be allow that is all.
My preemptions are almost always correct na.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by tuniski: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

My preemptions are almost always correct na.

I didn't know that and it is of no value right now.
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by garfield1: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

I didn't know that and it is of no value right now.
It is sir.you think its easy ?
Re: Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
VillagePipu:

Your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a goat. That is why you have never achieved anything in your miserable life.

Wawa nonentity

pls get me ur Cv.... come to CBN 3rd floor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Protest Over 5 Years Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.