Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Gospel Music: Reinhard Daniel - Draw Me Closer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Music: Reinhard Daniel - Draw Me Closer (797 Views)

Download Gospel Music Album:- Best Of Ada / Kiss Daniel – "Yeba" (video) / Kiss Daniel - Yeba (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Reinhard Daniel - Draw Me Closer by AbeyLighter(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Reinhard Daniel is a gospel minister / songwriter that hails from Kaduna State.

He dish out this amazing piece of Music which can be thought of as a prayer to God to be closer.

In this song, Reinhard Daniel pour out his heart as he tell God of his feelings and passion of his togetherness with God...

Download it below and enjoy
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/674c7b25

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Ft. Sheebah – Sweet Sensation (video) Mp4 Download / Video: Danny S - Hello / The Experience Lagos 2019 - What You Need To Know About The Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.