Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas (54370 Views)

NAOSNP Celebrates Lagos Speaker, Obasa At 50 / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Lagos APC Chairman, Balogun At 70 / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Mrop:
Dis man no well
egbon keep your over serious act
He his only been sarcastic
only sharp minds can relate
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by jnoz23(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2019
hardbody:

Stick to what you know. Such a suit will be against public policy and he certainly would not have the locus.

You don't just type rubbish because you have an android phone and cheap data

the same public policy dat is raping u in the a$$?
i forgive you!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by Venerable612(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2019
jnoz23:
lawyer wey no know I'm work na suegbe!
is he not supposed to sue somebody for negligence of duty?
social media warrior dem!
spits...

First off, he is not a suegbe. The guy in question is a very good friend, and FYI he owns a reputable commercial law firm in Nigeria.

Second, lawyers don’t bring frivolous action. People don’t just sue the government if they don’t have a locus. Even if he does, has suing the government ever made a business sense or being effective?

You spend loads of money, and spend months/years pursuing a matter in court- to what end exactly?

In this instance, I think you are wrong.

Learn to use Social media to your advantage.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by jnoz23(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Venerable612:

First off, he is not a suegbe. The guy in question is a very good friend, and FYI he owns a reputable commercial law firm in Nigeria.

Second, lawyers don’t bring frivolous action. People don’t just sue the government if they don’t have a locus. Even if he does, has suing the government ever made a business sense or being effective?

You spend loads of money, and spend months/years pursuing a matter in court- to what end exactly?

In this instance, I think you are wrong.

Learn to use Social media to your advantage.

I can see you have plenty sense, ride on bro!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I'm Nigeria, we don't have potholes on road, we have roads on potholes.
grin
KingAzubuike:
I'm Nigeria, we don't have potholes on road, we have roads on potholes.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by nailcapuzzi89(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
These are not potholes...wait till u visit badagry..
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by leomarz007: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
All those quoting the lawyer...what do you know but to go on social media and waste data while someone else is making good use of it. Let it be noted that this same act was done in a stated African country(can't recall the name atm), it was always celebrated in a bigger way which if passing you'd think it was a child dedication and was posted severally on socials until the govt couldn't bear the mockery and did the needful. Rather than using the power of the s.media to air your grievances, we use it to kill time not knowing there is power online publicly.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas by Exodora: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
This one is small compared to the one in Umuahia at Ihe Ndume. I will leave home by 6:30 hoping to be early to work only for me to be lasted just because of one mumu pothole . Cause pain to people cause at the end they will deduct from you salary for coming late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.