Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Believe In Buhari And APC But I Will Not Let Them Control Me-senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Buhari And APC But I Will Not Let Them Control Me-senate President (249 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu / Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Buhari And APC But I Will Not Let Them Control Me-senate President by schooltreasures: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2019
The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan has insisted that even though he believes in the president and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), he will anot allow them to control him anyhow. Full story here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/07/13/i-believe-in-buhari-and-apc-but-i-will-not-let-them-control-me-senate-president-ahmed-lawan/

Re: I Believe In Buhari And APC But I Will Not Let Them Control Me-senate President by Clonus: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2019
schooltreasures:
The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan has insisted that even though he believes in the president and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), he will anot allow them to control him anyhow. Full story here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/07/13/i-believe-in-buhari-and-apc-but-i-will-not-let-them-control-me-senate-president-ahmed-lawan/
Na today?

(1) (Reply)

FG should include Almajiris in the school feeding programme - House of Reps / Insecurity: Tinubu Proffers Solutions To The Challenges / Governor Ganduje Tells FG To Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.