Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad (473 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members / Family: Why Military Items Were Found In Mamu’s House / Buhari’s UK Visit Puts Ministers, Lobbyists On Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad by shehuolayinka(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have searched without any luck for an exact location and precise date in every news report on the jeweleries and customized gold iphone allegedly belonging to former minister of petroleum, Diezani Allison-Madueke sought to be forfeited to the Federal Government.That will answer a lot of questions.Going by the Buhari administration’s reluctance to extradite her to face charges and the failure of the UK government to also do so after it had promised,the Diezani situation is one that needs to be observed very closely.Without a date those items were recovered and a precise location,then those jeweleries could have been planted by none other than Diezani herself in conjuction with the authorities.

A specific date and location would have answered questions as to the time government had those items in its possession and whether it was from a house it had already cordoned off at that time or not viz-a-viz the likelihood of her running off to the UK without making any attempt to hide items worth over $40M.

In September 2017,Ibrahim Magu,the EFCC chairman said there were ongoing plans to extradite Diezani back to Nigeria to face charges since the UK has failed to prosecute her.More than a year later in 2018,he said the very same thing-there were on-going plans to extradite her.

Now in 2019,instead of giving us that same line,their handlers get smart and fashion out a way to score some PR points for the government while at the hide and seek game by parading luxurious items and tagging them hers.Government need not spend a dime procuring those things,the woman herself will get it if it’ll keep her out of prison.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/07/13/diezani-buhari-uk-pardon-me-to-think-those-items-were-planted/

1 Like

Re: Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad by ebenezerdaniel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
ok
Re: Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad by TIGRITIS: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
shehuolayinka:
I have searched without any luck for an exact location and precise date in every news report on the jeweleries and customized gold iphone allegedly belonging to former minister of petroleum, Diezani Allison-Madueke sought to be forfeited to the Federal Government.That will answer a lot of questions.Going by the Buhari administration’s reluctance to extradite her to face charges and the failure of the UK government to also do so after it had promised,the Diezani situation is one that needs to be observed very closely.Without a date those items were recovered and a precise location,then those jeweleries could have been planted by none other than Diezani herself in conjuction with the authorities.

A specific date and location would have answered questions as to the time government had those items in its possession and whether it was from a house it had already cordoned off at that time or not viz-a-viz the likelihood of her running off to the UK without making any attempt to hide items worth over $40M.

In September 2017,Ibrahim Magu,the EFCC chairman said there were ongoing plans to extradite Diezani back to Nigeria to face charges since the UK has failed to prosecute her.More than a year later in 2018,he said the very same thing-there were on-going plans to extradite her.

Now in 2019,instead of giving us that same line,their handlers get smart and fashion out a way to score some PR points for the government while at the hide and seek game by parading luxurious items and tagging them hers.Government need not spend a dime procuring those things,the woman herself will get it if it’ll keep her out of prison.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/07/13/diezani-buhari-uk-pardon-me-to-think-those-items-were-planted/
[/s]
Stop posting dogshits in defence of criminals, though you might be justified in your own way if you are one undecided

What is the political value of alison that will make the govt engage in such bulshit posted up here angry
Re: Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad by iammo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin

Thrash and stupid trash for Dunce Consumption.... Truth is Buhari and Diesinas husband are very close, and he was one of buhari's military apointees during the 80s... this is why General Abdulsalam pleaded with buhari on her behalf and they decided to collect her loot and not jail her..

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Reappoints Anambra Man, 15 Others As Commissioners / Herdsmen Killing In Akwa Ibom / How Nigeria Was Sold To The British For £865k In 1899

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.