Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash (2331 Views)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Twin Brothers Buried Together After Dying From The Same Ailment (Photos) / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by GISTBL0G: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Man buried with a well wrapped ganja in his mouth after dying in an auto crash in Anambra State.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-buried-with-a-well-wrapped-ganja-in-his-mouth-after-dying-in-an-auto-crash

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by slysdesign(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Its crazy the things people do. What a way to go grin

At least i can create a professional logo for you at an affordable price. My contact info is on my signature. You can also check my portfolio here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by GISTBL0G: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by emeijeh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rubbish.

Scorpincho, burn in Hell!

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Andersonjr(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
“Well wrapped Ganja” grin well it'll be easy for him to get his ganja lit up when he gets to hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by indigenous234(f): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
May God have mercy on his soul ......RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Amazing
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Officialgarri: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's the burial procession in that confraternity. That's a faction Pyrate confra.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by stefanweeks: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jah rasta farai

Lucky guy,

I hope they put lighter in his pockets

4 Likes

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Harlem2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kush ride to hell

They is enough fire in hell to light something

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by OgbueshiOKPANAM: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Primitive.
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by iamapplord(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone said I HOPE HE REACHES CLOUD 9...

Anyway...

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Senseless cultists
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cultism doesn't pay.
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by lukui: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
His Royal Highness. You dope die like Whitney!!!!!!
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by starbuck(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Okija, unu dị egwu shocked shocked
Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by EmzyT: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mumu.... Who should rest in peace? How would this one rest in Peace now? undecided

Re: Man Buried With A Well Wrapped Ganja In His Mouth After Dying In An Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) / Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji / Proprietress Feeds Her Staff To Her Dog In Edo (Graphic Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.