Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan (469 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi: How Jonathan Didn't Sign Confab Report / Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by Captianfrank: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan said yesterday, It is high time the nation set aside political differences to implement the 2014 national confab which his administration convened.

He said his government could not implement the recommendations of the confab because of time constraint as the 2015 electioneering had reached its peak.

Jonathan spoke in Lagos during the public presentation of a 669-page book, titled: “The Dream: Pursuing the Black Renaissance through the Murky Waters of Nigerian Politics,” written by a notable politician, Senator Femi Okurounmu

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/13/why-i-didnt-implement-2014-confab-report-jonathan/

Re: Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
F***k you Jonathan. We do not need your uselessness talk.

Your stupidity brought Terrorist Buhari to power. Plus you are dumb ass not to have understand that there is nothing like united Nigeria.

So gerrraah hia.
Re: Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by Officialgarri: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
There was no excuse. Y'all actually forgot such thing as a confab meeting existed.
Re: Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by muykem: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
One thing about the word called "failure" is that it always has many excuses. Is GEJ lost his brain and could not remember that electioneering was near when he constituted confab and wasted 7 billions. Mr man please do not make me angry today.
Re: Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by Caseless: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
clueless before power, clueless while in power and clueless even outside power. He's 'cluelessness personified'.
Re: Why I Didn’t Implement 2014 Confab Report — Jonathan by kenechukwufrank: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
I suggest that you should tell this to People you Disappointed in 2015

(1) (Reply)

Inferior Women Make Inferior Sons / Identity Of The Man That Prevented Flight From Takeoff Revealed(photo) / Dr. Junaid : Yorubas Are Lousy Noise Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.