Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo (49569 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

1x3 daily.

Why are you angry at the truth?

As for the pill, you must have taken some before prescription, but I don't need it thanks!
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by omogin(f): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
shogsman:
A simple cpr could have saved her life.
You know wetin be cpr
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by basmur(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Death is everywhere bro..
Only it is not your time yet
Rextizz:
This is why I keep telling people that if they make money they should leave this country, Nigeria is beyond shíthole, it's not safe to live in this country anymore it's just so pathetic and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Masama: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
RIP
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Lxgking(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
How does this relates to Nigeria, do people not slump and die in other countries, you guys just like to insult Nigeria at any given opportunity.
Asin ehhh... this was a clear case of BID, what do you guys expect the doctors to do, revive an already dead person, clearly the woman *rip* had an underlying heart problem..... i think the better complain for this is to lament y people hardly go for check ups, u never know whose heart is good n whose heart is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Lxgking(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
tchidi066:
R.i.p ...but what's really the cause of people slumping n dieing instantly...
sudden cardiac death(hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy) google it please
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
gypsey:
Some undiagnosed Heart condition maybe, Why didn't they take her to one of those dead people raising pastors? Gave her some So Called Anointed or Holy water or pray? when shiits like this happens so called Church Goers forget their Jesus and God and start Rushing to Hospitals..

Everyone In Nigeria should learn Basic CPR and First AID procedures, Rather than putting their Trusts in pastors and praying.

And contact oral herpes abi?
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by lilyheaven: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked
iammo:

This Nigeria sef. na wa......death news up and down everyday

I am sure if the british or Amercan slaves ships arrives Nigeria to pack slaves again this 2019, Many Nigerians would voluntarily board the slave ship and even buy their own chains to tie themselves to avoid disqualification from the salvetrade

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Origin(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
No autopsy but people know what killed her.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Born2Breed:

Jaiye Abodirin died while exercising.

More of lack of regular medical check-up.

Nigerians hardly go for regular medical check up
That could happen too, but rarely. just
like you gave an Example of Just one Individual, in 10000. besides too much workout can cause Cardiac Arrest too.

You are Totally correct on Lack of Regular check ups.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by MrMou: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
How does this relates to Nigeria, do people not slump and die in other countries, you guys just like to insult Nigeria at any given opportunity.
Na election defeat cause all these kin things! They're still very pained!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Okpa042:

And contact oral herpes abi?
Well...you guys are not ready to live then. grin grin What if you needed a CPR yourself? would you rather No CPR on you? cool
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by MrMou: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
kunmiiii:

Really!! Nigeria can't provide CPR...

You obviously don't know what CPR means, so avoid littering the thread with your ignorance abeg! You sef wan talk, because person dey talk, people go just dey put mouth dey undermine the country at every turn even when they have no idea what they are talking about.
As I see the comment sef, I weak! Nigerians sha!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by idonhammer: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dont blame him, that is the work of isogbo weed.

Jayslicky:

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by mozona(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
did i hear edo state?.....
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by politicalpastor: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rextizz:
This is why I keep telling people that if they make money they should leave this country, Nigeria is beyond shíthole, it's not safe to live in this country anymore it's just so pathetic and unfortunate.

As if people don't die in any other country.
Even in this America. People still die
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by erickjany: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:

Bros don't mind them. Unfortunate Nigerians that lives in abroad that insult Nigeria at every slightest opportunity.
Is there no death at their host country?
All the school shooting that lunatic teenagers invaded colleges in America and killed students in hundreds, even in cinemas and clubs. is that not death?
Death can come in anywhere be you in Afghanistan, USA, Canada, Romania, Ghana etc.
The most important thing is just get prepared and maintained a good relationship with God because you don't know when it will happen.
Mathew 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you.
Isaiah 55:6 seek me now while ye maybe found of thee call unto me now while i am near.
This is a very good opportunity for all of us to seek God and live right, because all of us will give account of our life at the last day. After death judgement. There is Heaven and there is Hell.
May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Paentera(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
ihatebuhari:
Useless country. It will never be well with Nigeria and I’ll forever regret being a black woman.

I got a little happiness and My greatest treasure on earth is living happily in LA with my fam. thanks to my Edo mom God bless her so much

Lol. Coconut
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Joshkid(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rextizz:
I hope you're out of the country already
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
Well...you guys are not ready to live then. grin grin What if you needed a CPR yourself? would you rather No CPR on you? cool

Try cpr on a nigerian feminist

when she recovers, she'll sue you for harassment, defilement, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, potential rape, public harrasment, bullying, unlawful trespassing of human rights, human rights infringement, gender inequality, theivery, forceful exposure to prostitution, sexual molestation, sexual battery, unlawful sexual intercourse, indecrnt expose

like...its just better to leave some girls (confused feminists) to gasp for breath than give cpr....Make man know where e dey first
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Okpa042:

Try cpr on a nigerian feminist

when she recovers, she'll sue you for harassment, defilement, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, potential rape, public harrasment, bullying, unlawful trespassing of human rights, human rights infringement, gender inequality, theivery, forceful exposure to prostitution, sexual molestation, sexual battery, unlawful sexual intercourse, indecrnt expose

like...its just better to leave some girls (confused feminists) to gasp for breath than give cpr....Make man know where e dey first
why did you concentrate only on Females? grin males or children can need CPRs too.

And like I said earlier, you might even need it or me, one day. it depends also on your intentions or Motives while giving the CPR, if you view perfoming CPR on A female Sexually then you shouldn't be doing it. It should be about trying to Save the Female's life Not sexual innuendos.

If your intentions are Possitive, you need not worry about Accussations.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
gypsey:
why did you concentrate only on Females? grin males or children can need CPRs too.

And like said earlier, you might even need it or me, one day. it depends also on your intentions or Motives while giving the CPR, if you view perfoming CPR on A female Sexually then you shouldn't be doing it. It should be about trying to Save the Female's life Not sexual innuendos.

If your intentions are Possitive, you need not worry about Accussations.
+IN COURT+

*Feminist lawyer: As we can see here, This man clearly took advantage of my defendant by sexually taking advantage of her to satisfy his urge in pretense of life saving. Your honour I hereby charge this man with sexual assault.

Mans offence?......Giving CPR to a lady that choked on okpa

if I see a lady gasping for breath, I'd leave her..Nobody would charge me for rape. I understand the essence of CPR ooo...but only doctors and medical practioners are worthy to offer CPR

Laymen like me...we no fit .....grin grin grin
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by cosef: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Too bad.. A CPR may have saved her. Could be she had a pre-existing heart condition.

Honestly Nigerians don't prioritize their health, a typical Nigerian will rather save to buy cows and throw parties rather than going for regular check up. They are never proactive about their health to prevent occurrences such as this. They'd rather be reactionary and prefer curative measures when it's too late.

Nigerians are the only group of people in the world that believe is a thing of pride never to enter a health facility whether for preventive check ups or for curative measure. They'll be like 'since dem born me, I never go hospital before, nothing dey ever do me, I no dey ever sick ',

The ignoramus might even be walking around with a dying kidney or failing heart at the primary stage but because he is asymptomatic he believes he is hail and hearty, but when e set, dem go dey run around dey blame village people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use / Doctor Edward Gbemudu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.