Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo (49537 Views)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Journalist Egbobawaye dies while dancing during St Maria Goretti Reunion Party in Edo State.

Pandemonium broke at the St Maria Goretti Reunion Party in Edo State last Friday July 12th when journalist, Osarugue Eunice Egbobawaye, who was at the school's 60th anniversary party, slumped and died while dancing.

She was said to have been dancing in the school hall then slumped on a chair.

Eunice was said to be life of the party as she was proudly showing off her dance moves.

However after some minutes, people around her presumed it was tiredness while some noticed she was not moving nor responding to her name when she was called upon.

Doctors were alerted and checked her but no peripheral pulses were palpated.

She was then rushed to the hospital where she was certified dead on arrival.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-eunice-osarugue-slumps-and-dies-while-dancing-at-an-event/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2019
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Mutemenot(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2019
shocked Very unfortunate .. No one protests this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Rextizz(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
What a sad way to die, may her soul rest in perfect peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Rextizz(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
This is why I keep telling people that if they make money they should leave this country, Nigeria is beyond shíthole, it's not safe to live in this country anymore it's just so pathetic and unfortunate.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by overdrive(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2019
RIP. This is the more reason y one should avoid fighting. Supposing one pushes her violently and she kpeme na real gbege be that.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Jayslicky: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Rextizz:
This is why I keep telling people that if they make money they should leave this country, Nigeria is beyond shíthole, it's not safe to live in this country anymore it's just so pathetic and unfortunate.
How does this relates to Nigeria, do people not slump and die in other countries, you guys just like to insult Nigeria at any given opportunity.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Harlem2(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Shortage of breath

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
How does this relates to Nigeria, do people not slump and die in other countries, you guys just like to insult Nigeria at any given opportunity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Ijoip: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by osemoses69: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bv

1 Like

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Halagoorani: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Olalan(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
RIP to her...... life is so unpredictable you just can't tell what the next minute holds.
BTW a lesson to people who don't hesitate to fight with strangers at any slight confrontation, as we don't know the state of their health.

11 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by iammo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019

This Nigeria sef. na wa......death news up and down everyday

I am sure if the british or Amercan slaves ships arrives Nigeria to pack slaves again this 2019, Many Nigerians would voluntarily board the slave ship and even buy their own chains to tie themselves to avoid disqualification from the salvetrade

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
End time reunion undecided wink

5 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Nicklaus619(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chai very sad, rest on hanty cry
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by jericco1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
RIP to the deceased. so unfortunate tho
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by ihatebuhari(f): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Useless country. It will never be well with Nigeria and I’ll forever regret being a black woman.

I got a little happiness and My greatest treasure on earth is living happily in LA with my fam. thanks to my Edo mom God bless her so much

7 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by tstx(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Over excitement... May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by tchidi066(f): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
R.i.p ...but what's really the cause of people slumping n dieing instantly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by Ooye12: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Terrible.. Rip
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by winkmart: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
May her soul rest in Peace

Video Here: https://vars.us/W21Xi
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by ezakaicc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oh! dead... U snatch an ace in 4th estate of realm
Oh.. Dead a mystery...
Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by shogsman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
A simple cpr could have saved her life.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by YoungLionken(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Her village people have finally succeeded. How pathetic!

Fear Benin people, common dance led to something else. If that's the way it is, then Kaffy the dancer, Poco Lee, Chris Brown, Yemi Alade, Tekno and others would have been dead by now. I hail Benin!!

4 Likes

Re: Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo by drey076(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.