Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge (563 Views)

Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
If one had told me years ago a man like Femi Adesina could turn out to be one who today has transformed himself into a Judas not only of his own people,but also of his own country men for a pot of porridge and some pieces of Silver i wouldn't have ever believed even if it were the Christ who had appeared to me in my dream to forewarn me of a man i held so much in high esteem;i would had thought that dream a bluff,maybe due to some symptoms of malaria which i had failed to treat contorting things on my mind.Sometimes in life the impossibility becomes possible as in the case of Femi whom i have learnt greatly. Femi since his appointment by the president as special adviser on media and publicity,has become a shadow of his former self,he has become a man without a soul,a voice of the masses he was now a voice of the oppressor of those who sit down and allow the skulls of the masses to be crushed and their voices hushed while they sit down in silence,grinning at the handiwork of their kinsmen;paying a Judas to mislead and misinform the people by thwarting the truth and telling them lies so he can continue receiving tokens of silver and a position that gives him an eternal illusion of power.

In the past four and a half years i have been watching this man churning out lies to the Nigerian masses even in the face of glaring truth;since he transformed himself from a truth advocate,a voice of the oppressed, a hero of journalism to a villain of the Nigerian masses,worst of all a Judas of his own kinsmen,of his own tribe,of his own culture,of his own ancestry and of his own race just because of a political appointment that doesn't last eternal.When they say power corrupts the mind,i have fully now believed,power itself is a drug that transform most to a shadow of their former selves.Some will say power brings out the you in you that was hidden in you,to me i suppose they mean our true selves that had been caged inside of us due to some circumstances,which have now found an opportunity to express itself.

He has been churning out series of atrocious lies over the past few years defending his paymasters.The recent one which set my heart ablaze was his statement on the death of the daughter of Afenifere leader Pa Fasoranti who was shot dead by suspected Fulani Herdsmen at Ore Junction Ondo State according to many eye witnesses.The Fulani Herdsmen have been inflicting death in the regions of Southern Nigeria all because of their expansionist motives which have been backed by Northern elites including the president.This time they came specifically for Pa Fasoranti who have always opposed their killings and expansionist agenda murdering his daughter Mrs Funke Olakunrin,adding grief to her family and her 94 year old father who during his lifespan have witnessed the death of two children adding more woes to his life. Femi came out as a sellout once again like he is now known to be,not just to dish out his usual lies but to disrespect the Nigerian masses and the deceased by telling Nigerians the late Mrs Funke Olakunrin was been shot dead by armed robbers.What a blatant and outrageous lie! coming out of a mouth of a man who not a long ago said Nigerians should cede their lands to Fulani Herdsmen or risk death.The Fulani have been a thorn in the flesh of Nigerians since the inception of the Muhammadu Buhari's administration.Since the ascent of their brother in power they have taken it as a point of duty to rape Nigerians blind especially those of Southern extract.

My pain and the pains of most sons and daughters of Oodua is how our own brother have stooped to an all time low in the face of ethnic genocide carried out against the people of the South West.During the 2019 general election i warned my people like i have always done these past few years, about the unholy Northern alliance with the present administration all in hope of the 2023 presidency,now they are reaping the fruits of their mistakes.Not much can be done right now unless the people fight back which i see them not fighting due to the selfish and unholy ambitions of some of our kinsmen;we have to endure the mistakes of some of our brothers,who have sold our birthrights for pots of porridge and some tokens of silver,hoping and fighting for a position that have been swinging on a pendulum,a position that is not caste on stone.For Femi and many of his ilks in the South West and Southern Nigeria we will always remember them as the ones who sold their countrymen for pots of porridge,they might escape punishment due to our failed system as a country but history will forever place their names among the Judases that roamed the surface of the earth.

Link:https://MohammedAdeleke..com
Re: Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge by adontcare(f): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Epistle to second Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge by tolugar: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu nko.

Where is he now.

Osinbajo nko.
Re: Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge by Born2Breed(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin

I laugh in resemblance

Re: Femi The Son Of Adesina-The Man Who Sold His Kin For A Pot Of Porridge by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
tolugar:
Tinubu nko.

Where is he now.

Osinbajo nko.
All of dem join

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Mosque Demolition:rebuild Property, Compensate Muslims - Shariah Council / Nigerian Lady In Tears After Becoming The 1st Muslim Elected To Nashville Office / Prices Of Foodstuffs Crash In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.