Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit (40643 Views)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by omooba969(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oshin56:
Is only God that knows the numbers of innocent souls that have been taken every blessed day on this road but we will not hear about it but they take the life of big man pikin news is now broadcasting it, this country can never move forward if what the common mans are passing through did not get to our leaders.

Now you know that not only the politicians are useless but the media & other relevant agencies as well - it's a case of collective uselessness. grin

Nigerians are not serious, you guys ain't ready yet.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by BabaO2: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
TooNoisy:
How I wish the Afenifere family would turn Tinubu back. They should turn back all those implicitly supporting RUGA and the herdsmen.

The Yoruba need to show these politicians they cannot sell all of us for their own selfish political gains.
Tinubu belongs to the proper and progressive afenifere of Baba Fasoranti's leadership while odumakin/obasanjo etc belong to the bitter and frustrated afenifere that are most likely behind this assassination just to get at baba Fasoranti

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Plug0072: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
olas24u:

Impossible statement,how did you measure it

He measured it with you and your family

How rich are you??
Land sellers ? Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Orji Kalu is OYO or should I say OHO (On His Own)

It's APC that's empowering Orji Uzor Kalu!!!

Left for the Igbos, he would have been languishing in jail!!!

Kalu is very corrupt anyone who does not know that then does not know him even when he was the governor!!!

So try another one!!! Orji is a NO, NO!!!

I would have been dumbfounded if it was coming from Peter Obi!!!

So take Orji to the North so the he can further demonstrate his support, I am 100% sure that the South East will even donate the transport money!!!
But he won his senatorial district elections!
Same with ikpeazu & t orji!!
So what's your point

FYI.. I AM IGBO. OSISIOMA-NGWA TO BE PRECISE!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by dododawa1: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth
and you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Plug0072: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

So what's your point

Your dad did is sure he won ? Free and fair?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by olas24u(f): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Plug0072:

He measured it with you and your family

How rich are you??
Land sellers ? Lol
Collective development are not measured interms of material wealth but collective efforts that built sustainable overall wealth that betters society.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by bot101(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

So what's your point

Igbo indeed!! Once you are able to spell a town in Igbo land you start claiming Igbo. We know your type, your moniker says it all.

Orji Uzor Kalu is like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Igbos no send am, but the government chose him as their igbo representative. The people didn't!! and never will!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Plug0072: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
olas24u:

Collective development are not measured interms of material wealth but collective efforts that built sustainable overall wealth that betters society.
And please has that build the Yorubaland yet? Go to Osun state and you will cry if you are still this world with the amount of shittyy house you see there lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Mexyz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
BishopMagic:
The bastard of alausa
You guys should take this emotional politics that you play easy na
You just position your fingers to call someone probably older than you bastard. I'm very sure you can't say this to his face. Make una dey take am easy o.
Meanwhile, who's the tailor responsible for Jagaban's clothes? Make the tailor get conscience oo
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
at the end killer herdmens kidnappers armed robbers and all other grade a crime still falls bad to poor leaders corruptionand high rate of unemployment
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by MrBONE2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
BishopMagic:
The bastard of alausa

grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by MrBONE2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by BishopMagic: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mexyz:
You guys should take this emotional politics that you play easy na
You just position your fingers to call someone probably older than you bastard. I'm very sure you can't say this to his face. Make una dey take am easy o.
Meanwhile, who's the tailor responsible for Jagaban's clothes? Make the tailor get conscience oo

Argue with Tunde Bakare
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by horladexino(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Abeg thus is not console time alone we need a quick action
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by foreshore(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chelsea82:
National leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arrives home of Afenifere leader, PA Fasoranti on condolence visit.

See More Photos Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu-arrive.html?m=1

They should Stone this vagabond cos he is part of the problem. What's he visiting for?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Bovis(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
TooNoisy:
How I wish the Afenifere family would turn Tinubu back. They should turn back all those implicitly supporting RUGA and the herdsmen.

The Yoruba need to show these politicians they cannot sell all of us for their own selfish political gains.

How are you sure the herdsmen were responsible for the killing? Have the police arrested anyone? Don't fall for the bait my sister because there's a systematic propaganda ongoing to blame every crime on the Fulani in order to discredit PMB's administration and ultimately incite the Yoruba's into a war

Anyone can disguise as herdsmen to commit a crime. I can dress & wear a mask of the pope to rob a bank but a smart police system would figure me out quickly

Now, the problem we have is that the
Nigerian policing is obsolete and perfect for criminals

There's urgent need to implement the confab report especially on state policing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by ijabiken1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chelsea82:
National leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arrives home of Afenifere leader, PA Fasoranti on condolence visit.

See More Photos Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu-arrive.html?m=1

those ar the people that ar deceiving buhari that we don't av security challenges
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Cocolatti(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
NOC1:
why is he allways with Pa Bisi Akande? He is close to the man than his wife, if you doubt check all his social gatherings you are most likely to see both of them.

another Observation, must he wear oversize, is it a must that the tailor must exhaust all the 6 yards on his clothes?
Apart from the fact that they are close associates, PA Bisi Akande is over 70 years and same with Tinubu that's why they are always together. But Jagaban is claiming he's 20 years younger.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Born2Breed(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
franchasng:
We captured his condolence message earlier:

Tinubu: I join other well meaning Nigerians and my party to condolence with Pa Fasoranti on the unfortunate incident that led to the loss of his daughter and a great daughter of Yoruba land. I have come to assure you sir, that the killers will be fished out soon.

We must refrain from blaming any group, especially Fulani herdsmen without proof.

What we need is a holistic approach to ensure peaceful coexistence of herdsmen and their host communities, and the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is working on that and that was why the government proposed RUGA to end all these unnecessary killings.

Let's give him more time to come up with a lasting solution. I therefore enjoin all Yorubas to remain law abiding and not take up arms against peaceful tribe being painted evil by the opposition party who are angry that they lost to the APC.

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by smileyoo: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
look at them,evil politicians, playing politics with nigerian lives. continue, it could affect every region. non is safe
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by olas24u(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Plug0072:

And please has that build the Yorubaland yet? Go to Osun state and you will cry if you are still this world with the amount of shittyy house you see there lol
Igbos centralized the government and destroyed development in western Nigeria due to jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Teajoel4sure(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
BishopMagic:
The bastard of alausa

Argue with Tunde Bakare

Non of your tribal men had and will never attain Asiwaju status in terms of visionary leadership and developmental stride. Not even your hero Ojukwu who for selfish reason took your parents to war.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by BishopMagic: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Alapafaari:

Non of your tribal men had and will never attain Asiwaju status in terms of visionary leadership and developmental stride. Not even your hero Ojukwu who for selfish reason took your parents to war.

How does this change the fact that tinubu is a bastard ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by ALISMILE(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
TooNoisy:

And how is tinubu supporting ruga
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by ALISMILE(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bovis:

How are you sure the herdsmen were responsible for the killing? Have the police arrested anyone? Don't fall for the bait my sister because there's a systematic propaganda ongoing to blame every crime on the Fulani in order to discredit PMB's administration and ultimately incite the Yoruba's into a war

Anyone can disguise as herdsmen to commit a crime. I can dress & wear a mask of the pope to rob a bank but a smart police system would figure me out quickly

Now, the problem we have is that the
Nigerian policing is obsolete and perfect for criminals

There's urgent need to implement the confab report especially on state policing
Even the state police u talk about wud be much more obsolete

I think by 'obsolete' you mean outdated.

The fg must be encouraged to as a matter urgency upgrade and reform the police in all ramifications
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Earlystar698(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
Hummmm Tinubu fingers covered by cloth attracted your attention ? I pray God give me Focus and ability to ignore my enemies .
Amen so you start taking your drugs in time
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit by Edge1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
REDshouse:
RIP to Olakunrin... there is need for yoruba home and in diaspora to have a general meeting on how to secure the yoruba land from intruders.....

Karma is really a bitch you know. It's payback time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.