Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria (29637 Views)

AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Socsed(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
baliyubla:
You only give your best when you turn up. All day, only looked like one team was going to win and it wasn’t the Super Eagles.

Yeah.
For future purpose, they should stop wearing that plain green Jersey(bad luck). The new Jersey is better.. No motivation by rich men. And lastly, my blood is boiling, they shouldn't kill me. Best of luck in the future. #AUNITEDNGERIA#

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Beverlyjean(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
iyke926:

Stop disrespecting Ahmed Musa. He is a great player. With or without Chukwueze, the team did their best.

I do not understand...so subbing a player means disrespect?? Smh
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by bigtt76(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
I'm sure according to FFK the loss was because of the herdsman Ahmed Musa on the team craseman cheesy

drinoayo:
Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, the former Minister of Aviation, has reacted to the outcome of the match between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Algeria team in the 2019 African Cup of Nations (AFCON), which was quite disappointing.

Fani-Kayode who took to his Twitter page to react as the Eagles lose to Algeria wrote; “Great battle and well fought @NGSuperEagles. Though we didn't make it today you still did us proud. We love you!”

The Algeria National football team defeated the Super Eagles 2-1 on Sunday, July 14 at the Cairo International Stadium, to proceed to the AFCON final.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/news/algeria-vs-nigeria-fani-kayode-react-to-super-eagles-loss-to-algeria

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Emanodimo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Aonkuuse:
They tried but can't finger out the problem. But I think the main problem was the goal keeper, and just everything

The problem isn't the keeper... Someone caused that freekick, the defender didn't form the wall well enough to block the freekick.

That Algerian Player did well to see the opening to Cross the ball to that edge of bar.

Awuzairem & Collins perform below in the Eagle.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
pls I need Akpeyi Twitter handle pls
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by bigtt76(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
They have no option. In every match there's always a home and away team with their jerseies defined long before the tournament. Remember back then we had the all white which we complained about too. I guess that's why the made the mixed green and white.

Our loss was not as a result of jersey color but rather distractions and overly dependence on history. We always think we are too much and better than other teams but we are not. We depend too much on history and luck instead of hardwork

Socsed:

Yeah.
For future purpose, they should stop wearing that plain green Jersey(bad luck). The new Jersey is better.. No motivation by rich men. And lastly, my blood is boiling, they shouldn't kill me. Best of luck in the future. #AUNITEDNGERIA#

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by iswallker(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
that's the look on my face when Mahrez scored .. am the man standing by the left

They wasted money to educate you..

Ypy can't tell your right from your left.. undecided
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Justiceleague1: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
efrebor177:
Nigeria is jinxed. A daugther of Afernifere leader was murdered before an important match. Same thing happened in the world cup, where the was a mass murder in Plateau State by Fulani herdsmen before Argentina. And we needed only a draw.

The Nation is in a mourning mood. A win in this competition will not wash all the blood spilled in Nigeria.

Yes. They shed an innocent blood and wanna win, impossible, God is angry.

Nigeria must pay for her shed blood
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beverlyjean:

I do not understand...so subbing a player means disrespect?? Smh
The Musa is nothing but a runner statement, I find it disrectful.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by goat22: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olarewaju89:
grin grin grin
Lanre Ojokomiako which kin rubbish be this?
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by callmeVIBRANT(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
iswallker:

They wasted money to educate you..
Ypy can't tell your right from your left.. undecided
thanks i've corrected it.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by ridbell01(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
I said it before and am saying it again. In this Buhari's regime, don't expect eagles to win any match . They will always fail. It's not their fault. It's Buhari's body odour. The cow president of Nigeria
get well soon
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by mchc1001: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2019
My brother many people will disagreed with you but your thought is as good as mine, as soon as I saw this players wearing this jersy I knew that Nigeria will lose the match, I never watch any match Super Eagle won with this jersy, luck always play in a match, so I will advice NFF to discontinue using this green jersy
daroz:
If Nigeria should use this their dark green jersey in their next game, I will heavily bet against them.

It’s time to hammer .

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by lexy2014: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2019
LeeSantos:
The problem started with the jersey..

Immediately I saw that I tapped bro beside me and told him this match will end like Nigeria vs Argentina

Is the same way we loss to Argentina

That jersey is a symbol of ill_luck

So jersey don de play ball?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by lexy2014: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2019
mchc1001:
My brother many people will disagreed with you but your thought is as good as mine, as soon as I saw this players wearing this jersy I knew that Nigeria will lose the match, I never watch any match Super Eagle won with this jersy, luck always play in a match, so I will advice NFF to discontinue using this green jersy

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by mchc1001: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Brother if you don't believe in luck then forget it
lexy2014:

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2019
iyke926:

The Musa is nothing but a runner statement, I find it disrectful.

But did I lie?? Musa dint score ,assist or create chances in this tournament...he just ran and ran , like a hundred metres athlete

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by blowjohn(m): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2019
HarryDuce:
They played nonsense abeg. Especially that Ighalo.
Wasted opportunity.

Both teams are trash sha. The super eagles being the bigger trash

Algeria trash?
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by truthstands20: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2019
So much blood spilled on the land Nigeria.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Donald95:

I am very happy that nigeria crashed out today.

Now, let's go back to where we where. Where Tinibu the comedian was blaming ndị Igbo of the death of their PA's daughters death. Ndị Ara

You are an ethnic Bigot
I watched the video and there was no time he blamed Igbos for the death of Okakunrin

That's y I hate ibos
BUHARI should even give you guys Biafra so that you can leave us alone..

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by oneTIMEman(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2019
We lost mathematically
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Donald95(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2019
tolakush92:

You are an ethnic Bigot
I watched the video and there was no time he blamed Igbos for the death of Okakunrin

That's y I hate ibos
BUHARI should even give you guys Biafra so that you can leave us alone..

Exactly what am saying. You don't like like me and I hate you. Why then are we in the same country?

Read into Tinubu words, you will hear him blaming Igbo
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by lexy2014: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2019
mchc1001:
Brother if you don't believe in luck then forget it

And it is d colour of a jersey that causes that luck right
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Which battle abeg... From the onset the Algerians were fvcking our @ss front and back. We hardly completed three consecutive pass in the midfield.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by micflo28(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't blame only the keeper. Those boys played like they were tired of the tournament. The vigour they had in the game against SA was far higher than last nights game. Chukwueze practically disappeared in the field of play. They should have understood that the higher they go the more vigour they put in. If you noticed, they struggled to net an equalizer they relaxed hoping to drag them into an extra time.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Rajosh(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Merimental:
Give Akpeyi a break pls..d almighty n overrated De Gea couldn't save d same free kick in d last world cup..
Algerians were Taller n kept hoofing long balls knowing d defense couldn't cope.

Nigeria would have still lost to Senegal even if dey won 2day..modern football nids a 6foot plus central defender to win aerial duels.
Exactly. The free kick was a superb one. There was nothing he could have done
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by LeeSantos(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
lexy2014:

With this ya question. It really shows you don't utilize the full potential of ya brains..

Go Google the influence of jersey advantage, home and away advantage. Ode làà
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by lexy2014: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2019
LeeSantos:

With this ya question. It really shows you don't utilize the full potential of ya brains..

Go Google the influence of jersey advantage, home and away advantage. Ode làà

Since u have a brain, then pls let us no if there's anything inside it by telling us d outcome of ur research on Google. Pls let us no if there's anything inside ur brain by enlightening us on how a jersey brings ill luck to a team
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Aonkuuse:
They tried but can't finger out the problem. But I think the main problem was the goal keeper, and just everything
you mean the goal keeper caused the poor defending, poor striking, incomplete passes, lack of tactics, improper trapping, etc? Yeye dey smell. Abeg make i go drink my garri in peace.
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Donald95:

Exactly what am saying. You don't like like me and I hate you. Why then are we in the same country?

Read into Tinubu words, you will hear him blaming Igbo

Bros I like you and I have many Igbo friends
But this your submission is out of the way

With this your statement
Your trying to promote ethnic bigotry
Which is bad for the nation

Tinubu said "will you tag Evans an Herdsman"

The people that attacked and killed Fasorantis daughters are armed robbers and kidnappers on the high way so don't be fooled by media reports

I'm a Full blooded Yoruba man and I like all tribes
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by kals4luv990(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Dear Vincent Enyeama,

We are deeply sorry for all the times we disrespected your immense talent. The national team hasn't been the same without you ���

Signed,
Nigerians.
MA NIGGAH cry
iCauseTrouble:

Dear Vincent Enyeama,

We are deeply sorry for all the times we disrespected your immense talent. The national team hasn't been the same without you ���

Signed,
Nigerians.
MA NIGGAH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / Nnamdi Kanu’s Guard 'Ojukwu' Who Was Arrested By Soldiers, Granted Bail. Photo / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.