Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (17031 Views)

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by betty63569(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2019
....Nobody told me adulthood is a scam

3 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Roh50(f): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
betty63569:
My work place is so toxic,just the thought of it makes me depressed ,all I want to do is quit,but I can't just sit at home.so I find myself going to a place where I will rather not be....Nobody told me adulthood is a scam

*Adulthood is a scam*, food for thought honestly.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Viking007(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
betty63569:
My work place is so toxic,just the thought of it makes me depressed ,all I want to do is quit,but I can't just sit at home.so I find myself going to a place where I will rather not be....Nobody told me adulthood is a scam
cheesy
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Amhappy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can't wait to get out of here. God please give me a better job in a great work environment.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by jakeFrost: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
ikcid:
Nawaa o! you're joking right?
no, am not, am serious
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Starz825(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2019
ymdo:
Working for a sole proprietor is the height of depression. You are whatever he call you
As in one man business.. Crazy...
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by hardlychase: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Limperator:
My previous job was certainly not what I bargained for, not only that is wasn't my field of discipline, my manager didn't make it better in any way.... It was in Warri, but I bless God I am out of there now !

So you've left TM Lewis.. Where are you now bro?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Kudducini(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2019
spacofadan:

Everything will be alright. When you get back up again, you keep pushing
Thanks bro bug its not easy

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
I'm really down right now. No job! Anybody that can help me out ...Pls
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II by Limperator(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
So you knew me at TM ? I tried checking up your profile for ur picture but couldn't find any... I'd have loved to see if I know you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Training Or The Job: Which Should I Choose? / Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.