Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate (9783 Views)

Akeredolu Congratulates Tinubu, Praises Other Aspirants / Akeredolu Congratulates Soludo, Welcomes Him To Southern Governors' Forum / Akeredolu Congratulates Segun Olugboyegun Over Honorary Doctorate Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by ayitasitis(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how a typical daft person looks like

peesleem:

You sound daft, do you know that? Am not defending the date on the letter, but do you actually know the meaning of draft, I doubt if you have heard the word before. Neither do you know what schedule is.
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by peesleem(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
ayitasitis:
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how a typical daft person looks like

You are an example bro
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by ayitasitis(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
God knows that you cn only dream to be like me, Difficult to accept but God knows its the truth

peesleem:

You are an example bro
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by peesleem(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2019
ayitasitis:
God knows that you cn only dream to be like me, Difficult to accept but God knows its the truth

Smile, dream to be like you, you never ceases to amaze me. How can I dream of a mediocre person like you���
Get off of my mention
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by ayitasitis(m): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2019
You can only dream to be where I am and with your attitude, it will be due to acute malaria

peesleem:

Smile, dream to be like you, you never ceases to amaze me. How can I dream of a mediocre person like you���
Get off of my mention
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by peesleem(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2019
ayitasitis:
You can only dream to be where I am and with your attitude, it will be due to acute malaria

You are funny bro, are you a comedian... don't worry I will invite you for a date
It seems you are from ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by ayitasitis(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2019
You are wrong ! Am neither a comedian nor from Ondo state. Guess you are ready to bury the hatchet. Shake my hands and promise never to disrespect or troll anyone online again. Lets move on and see if we can be friends You never know

peesleem:

You are funny bro, are you a comedian... don't worry I will invite you for a date
It seems you are from ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate by peesleem(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
ayitasitis:
You are wrong ! Am neither a comedian nor from Ondo state. Guess you are ready to bury the hatchet. Shake my hands and promise never to disrespect or troll anyone online again. Lets move on and see if we can be friends You never know

I never troll you, but that is bygone now. I think we can be friend, at least we should try to build bridges instead of fence. Well have follow you here

(1) (2) (Reply)

TCN: Nigeria Requires ₦1 Trillion For Efficient Electricity Transmission / Lagos Targets Churches, Mosques In 2012 Tax Drive / Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.