Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium (30732 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by arantess: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maxcollins042:
When it comes to being a miser, Ebeneezer Scrooge is under Kroenke's tutelage.
Not so, he invest heavily in his other franchise in the US, but he doesn't do same for arsenal, he hardly even sees a football game all season, which makes one wonder why he bought it over in the first place
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
hemartins:
I am still shocked by Algeria's goal yesterday.
Mhen, that thing dey paaiiiin!!!!!
How much you stake?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by hisexcellency34: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
The man has rubbished the club
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by bencynthgreat: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:
This fools blamed the innocent wenger for d club woes not knowing this idiot man is d evil in d club.

Now wenger left and una eyes don open.

THANK YOU ARSENE WENGER
U won't blame them because Wenger overstayed in Arsenal and he never told anyone d challenges he was having in finances with that stingy ass Kroenke so he took all d shot now that he is gone and d problem persist, fans now understand d root cause of their problem was the stingy ass American.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Onyi4live(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arsenal my best. We need solid 5players in my opinion
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by maxiuc(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Stupid fans without balls
true talk I remember when FSG tried to play this hide and seek with Liverpool, the fans gave them serious warning and were forcing them to sell it

Liverpool is a community project the community decides what happens if you don't like it you can sell the club and move
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by hemartins(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
How much you stake?

Young man,
I am not a gambler
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Kenneth10110(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
I blame the so called fans why is because they should boycott games so when income is low they'll know they have to splash.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Maxcollins042(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
arantess:

Not so, he invest heavily in his other franchise in the US, but he doesn't do same for arsenal, he hardly even sees a football game all season, which makes one wonder why he bought it over in the first place
My comment is with respect to his spendings at Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Fanbee: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

It's suicidal to be a Nigerian and Arsenal supporter at the same time...

Check my signature...

Story of my life!
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good

Long overdue, i protested by quietly leaving the unserious club
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
They should stop buying tickets, Jersey and other club memorabilia. The board will sit up
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
I thought they said Wenger was the problem
Wenger became a problem
Kroenke is a bigger problem
I am not even an arsenal fan but that club like man u neeneed changes in all fronts
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nemesis909: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:
This fools blamed the innocent wenger for d club woes not knowing this idiot man is d evil in d club.

Now wenger left and una eyes don open.

THANK YOU ARSENE WENGER

Many of us knew Arsenal was overperfomring under Wenger and the problem was the board -Kroenke.

Without a budget comparable with that of the big clubs yet always challenging for a trophy season after season it was evident where the problem came from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nemesis909: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

Wenger became a problem
I am not even an arsenal fan but that club like man u neeneed changes in all fronts

Wenger was not the problem.

No manager can do better than Wenger under similar circumstances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:

Wenger was not the problem.

No manager can do better than Wenger under similar circumstances.
Wenger like clough in his last years at forest became a problem
He refused to change
Same thing happened to mourinho at chelsea and man u
The game evolves and he refused to
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nemesis909: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

Wenger like clough in his last years at forest became a problem
He refused to change
Same thing happened to mourinho at chelsea and man u
The game evolves and he refused to

There was nothing 5o change but the budget.

Emery would go through the same until the board spends some serious money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:

There was nothing 5o change but the budget.

Emery would go through the same until the board spends some serious money.
U are still missing the point so lemme make it clear
Even if u gave wenger mourinho's budget the performance would have been the same at arsenal
Oh btw didn't wenger buy ozil,lacazette,sanchez et al at over 40mil pounds
Managers also decline bro
Wenger was fantastic but to say he was not a problem is reaching
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nemesis909: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

U are still missing the point so lemme make it clear
Even if u gave wenger mourinho's budget the performance would have been the same at arsenal
Oh btw didn't wenger buy ozil,lacazette,sanchez et al at over 40mil pounds
Managers also decline bro
Wenger was fantastic but to say he was not a problem is reaching

Over 40 million pounds whilst the likes of James Rodriguez were going for how much?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by YoungAncient1: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kroenke could care less about goners. He is more interested in the rams
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Noted..... But when i got to know about mr korenke company thus... Korenke investment company i gave up
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
bencynthgreat:

U won't blame them because Wenger overstayed in Arsenal and he never told anyone d challenges he was having in finances with that stingy ass Kroenke so he took all d shot now that he is gone and d problem persist, fans now understand d root cause of their problem was the stingy ass American.

British fans understand the club very well and has repeatedly voiced out that wenger s not d problem but dis idiot kroenke.

It s Asia and Africa arsenal fans wh doesnt understand how the club is runned that blamed wenger.

Arsene stayed in arsenal because of d love he has for the club. Now he is gone, how Far?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Foreign231:
MotherFuckers don’t deserve to stay grin

That was how south Africa felt wen troast E scored that late goal, although i felt badly by the goal our defence mess it all up in the end
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
That man is using the club to finance other businesses, well they should manage him like that. He will never sell that club until it is rendered useless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

Wenger became a problem

Wenger wasnt any problem. Many of u think wenger first 10yrs was his best period in d club because he won trophies.

let me tell u, his best years was his last 10years. Imagine wenger wth a budget of 17million every year compare to man u, man city, everton, chelsea, liverpool, westham, Totenham. and still come forth or third. He still needed to sell his best players to raise money to pay stadium debt.

he was given £70 in 2013 for d first time. he bought ozil and won d FA CUP and C shield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Abiodun0202(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dangote should take charge of this club after he finalize his investment on his refinery deal with Nigeria
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na now day break... After chasing Arsene Wenger away, they thought Emery will wave a magic wand and hand them the treble... Funny club.

But, American business men need to be properly oriented on how to run football clubs... Just negodu United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
hemartins:
I am still shocked by Algeria's goal yesterday.
Mhen, that thing dey paaiiiin!!!!!

Minutes before the goal... They hit the bar with a fierce shot... Eagles were just confused

They deserved it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Zoroaster: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Stop paying for tickets.. They will sit up... Problem solved

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by naijajobx: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by humberjade: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is long overdue...in fact they should go a step further and boycott all the club's matches in August

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.