Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium (30731 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

Mr Emotional, seems like you are clueless about the meaning of emotional here cos if you look clearly at the thread, you will see that you are obviously the emotional one here. Emery first season was supposed to be a title winning season as you wenger out minority fan base envisaged as you all concluded that wenger was the problem of Arsenal, but what happened? A mare 6 point added to wenger 64 points in his last season. We are still stuck in EUROPA League. We are never gonna spend the FUCKING MONEY you all claimed wenger made Arsenal not to spend.

Again I am so not sure you are an Arsenal fan cos if you are, you will never have made mention of Arsenal wage bill in wenger era. let me educate you, During wenger era, Arsenal had the Forth highest wage bill. behind chelsea, Man united, Liverpool. The coming of Man city made Arsenal to come down d ladder in wage bill to 5th. Most players in Arsenal were under a 80,000 pounds a week. not even Ashely cole was offered more than 60,000 pounds a week. same as Flamini. Many top players left Arsenal cos of the salary structures.

To confirm your hypocrisy and confusion, you called those players on contract average, yet you couldnt give wenger credit for making those average players to fight for the league and finish 2nd, third and forth in the later years of his time in Arsenal.

I keep asking you again, Since wenger left, have you spent the FUCKING MONEY? or is wenger who in not the man in charge of arsenal to blaim for Kroenke inability to spend the FUCKING MONEY?

%97 of emirate stadium fans still trust wenger till date. Your likes are in the minority who clearly doesnt know how your club is being run but desperately seek GLORY.

I am done with you jare. Keep HATING ON WENGER WHILE HE WILL BE REWARDED FOR HIS SERVICES AND SACRIFICE IN ARSENAL WITH A STATUE AND NAMING OF A STAND IN EMIRATE AFTER HIM.

Many top players left arsenal because of salary? Oga ade, if I ask you to prove it now, you'll run and bring up another baseless points. Only Ashley cole ever left because of salary. Who again left because of salary? Bring it out sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

Mr Emotional, seems like you are clueless about the meaning of emotional here cos if you look clearly at the thread, you will see that you are obviously the emotional one here. Emery first season was supposed to be a title winning season as you wenger out minority fan base envisaged as you all concluded that wenger was the problem of Arsenal, but what happened? A mare 6 point added to wenger 64 points in his last season. We are still stuck in EUROPA League. We are never gonna spend the FUCKING MONEY you all claimed wenger made Arsenal not to spend.

Again I am so not sure you are an Arsenal fan cos if you are, you will never have made mention of Arsenal wage bill in wenger era. let me educate you, During wenger era, Arsenal had the Forth highest wage bill. behind chelsea, Man united, Liverpool. The coming of Man city made Arsenal to come down d ladder in wage bill to 5th. Most players in Arsenal were under a 80,000 pounds a week. not even Ashely cole was offered more than 60,000 pounds a week. same as Flamini. Many top players left Arsenal cos of the salary structures.

To confirm your hypocrisy and confusion, you called those players on contract average, yet you couldnt give wenger credit for making those average players to fight for the league and finish 2nd, third and forth in the later years of his time in Arsenal.

I keep asking you again, Since wenger left, have you spent the FUCKING MONEY? or is wenger who in not the man in charge of arsenal to blaim for Kroenke inability to spend the FUCKING MONEY?

%97 of emirate stadium fans still trust wenger till date. Your likes are in the minority who clearly doesnt know how your club is being run but desperately seek GLORY.

I am done with you jare. Keep HATING ON WENGER WHILE HE WILL BE REWARDED FOR HIS SERVICES AND SACRIFICE IN ARSENAL WITH A STATUE AND NAMING OF A STAND IN EMIRATE AFTER HIM.

Just in case you haven't signed, here's the link for you to

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/Enos_Stanley_Kroenke_-_Owner_Arsenal_Football_Club_fans_unite_in_warning_to_owner_Stan_Kroenke_WeCareDoYou/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.