Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium (30730 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Manchester United Fans Protest On Pitch At Old Trafford Stadium (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:

Over 40 million pounds whilst the likes of James Rodriguez were going for how much?
U can't compare arsenal and madrid
Btw wenger like clough demanded a new stadium which sunk arsenal into debt
Simple expansion of highbury would have been enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

Wenger wasnt any problem. Many of u think wenger first 10yrs was his best period in d club because he won trophies.

let me tell u, his best years was his last 10years. Imagine wenger wth a budget of 17million every year compare to man u, man city, everton, chelsea, liverpool, westham, Totenham. and still come forth or third. He still needed to sell his best players to raise money to pay stadium debt.

he was given £70 in 2013 for d first time. he bought ozil and won d FA CUP and C shield.
Do u know who asked for a new stadium?wenger?
Chelsea with roman have shelved new stadium plans and favor expansion
Liverpool the same
Wenger took arsenal into debt the same way clough took forest into debt
Again i am not an arsenal fan i'm just telling u d cold truth
Oh btw his first ten years were the greatest at your club
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Coolcash1:
I support them. Korenke must go!

Supporting Arsenal since 1999

Meehn u trying fam,people like u will av a Long lasting marriage and relationships

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Stupid fans without balls
Even when know that your board were spending your money on strip clubs and cocaine in Bahamas You continued to pay premium for tickets to watch deadbeats like Guendouzi and Papaplopotototlast... Abeg I don't know the name

grin grin grin chai NL is full of clowns. Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

Do u know who asked for a new stadium?wenger?
Chelsea with roman have shelved new stadium plans and favor expansion
Liverpool the same
Wenger took arsenal into debt the same way clough took forest into debt
Again i am not an arsenal fan i'm just telling u d cold truth
Oh btw his first ten years were the greatest at your club

You are not an Arsenal Fan and you should stop telling me about Arsenal cos i have been an Arsenal Fan for years.

Arsene wenger conceived the idea of a new stadium to expand the club and set it on a part to greatness in the nearest future after seeing that Arsenal is times 2 bigger than the 38,000 higbury square.

Finaly he was right and the stadium was built. By the time the stadium was built, there was no idea that Roman Ibrahamvic will spark the coming of billionnaires into EPL You and i know that the coming of the roman empire destroyed the DUOPILY of MAN U and ARSENAL and made arsenal out of reach.. The board would have sold to a spending and visionary owner like Usmanov, but they sold to the wicked and docile silent stan kroenke. The Idot has never invested a dime into Arsenal. since 2015, Wenger has been made to sell one or two of his star players to raise money to pay for the stadium debt. All usmanove plee to buy the club fell on deaf ears. This even made sir alex to sympathize with wenger when he said, he feel very sorry for wenger that if not for change in resources, wenger would have won many titles over the years.

Wenger was made to work with an average of 15 million pounds every year at some point, only Derby county spent less than Arsenal in the whole EPL and championship yet WENGER STILL MANAGE TO FIGHT FOR THE LEAGUE , FINISHED FORTH OR THIRD. This made Usmanov to come out and accuse Arsenal board of waisting wenger best years cos if they had spent, he wenger would have won many trophies.

Most most british fans still trust wenger that is why anytime there is any form of protest agaisnt wenger, %97 of the british fans will scuttle it and SING WENGERS PRAISE...

I feel so much for wenger, He sacrificed his best years for the club and he doesnt deserve the kind of treatment he got from the minority of the fan base.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by blizz5ive(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have been supporting since 1995. Let Kroneke go
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by purplekayc(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

It's suicidal to be a Nigerian and Arsenal supporter at the same time...

Check my signature...
I think. He did something good
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by linohlex: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Temptee101:
Good

Long overdue, i protested by quietly leaving the unserious club
then your not a true fan
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Slynation(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
I thought they were once shouting "The Invincibles" make they use the slogan take buy Zaha naw...grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Slynation(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
I feel if this Arsenal fans are tired of all this brouhaha then they should stop going to Emirates stadium/away games,they should all take a stand and watch live from there various homes for at least a month or 2....Change must occur, but as long as Stan Kroenke is getting his steady alerts from there weekly exorbitant ticket fees than any other club side in the world...Then they never see anything yet!!
Stan Kroenke be like "We die here" grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:
This fools blamed the innocent wenger for d club woes not knowing this idiot man is d evil in d club.

Now wenger left and una eyes don open.

THANK YOU ARSENE WENGER

It's obvious who's foolish between you and the group you branded as fools.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by LZAA: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

You are not an Arsenal Fan and you should stop telling me about Arsenal cos i have been an Arsenal Fan for years.

Arsene wenger conceived the idea of a new stadium to expand the club and set it on a part to greatness in the nearest future after seeing that Arsenal is times 2 bigger than the 38,000 higbury square.

Finaly he was right and the stadium was built. By the time the stadium was built, there was no idea that Roman Ibrahamvic will spark the coming of billionnaires into EPL You and i know that the coming of the roman empire destroyed the DUOPILY of MAN U and ARSENAL and made arsenal out of reach.. The board would have sold to a spending and visionary owner like Usmanov, but they sold to the wicked and docile silent stan kroenke. The Idot has never invested a dime into Arsenal. since 2015, Wenger has been made to sell one or two of his star players to raise money to pay for the stadium debt. All usmanove plee to buy the club fell on deaf ears. This even made sir alex to sympathize with wenger when he said, he feel very sorry for wenger that if not for change in resources, wenger would have won many titles over the years.

Wenger was made to work with an average of 15 million pounds every year at some point, only Derby county spent less than Arsenal in the whole EPL and championship yet WENGER STILL MANAGE TO FIGHT FOR THE LEAGUE , FINISHED FORTH OR THIRD. This made Usmanov to come out and accuse Arsenal board of waisting wenger best years cos if they had spent, he wenger would have won many trophies.

Most most british fans still trust wenger that is why anytime there is any form of protest agaisnt wenger, %97 of the british fans will scuttle it and SING WENGERS PRAISE...

I feel so much for wenger, He sacrificed his best years for the club and he doesnt deserve the kind of treatment he got from the minority of the fan base.
Lets agree to disagree
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

Oga you are obviously a wenger fan and not arsenal fan. Your script absolves wenger of the quagmire that arsenal is facing right now whereas wenger brought it all on arsenal fc. I don't like arguing especially with fickle and wenger fanboys but you said wenger sacrificed his best years for arsenal, i'm wondering who exactly sacrificed for who because there was never a time wenger wasn't getting paid handsomely. And while you are at it, you may want to check our revenue and wages in those years compared to other clubs that arsenal competed with. Also, who else would have given a lazy ozil the huge wage he's earning making him the highest earner in the club?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

British fans understand the club very well and has repeatedly voiced out that wenger s not d problem but dis idiot kroenke.

It s Asia and Africa arsenal fans wh doesnt understand how the club is runned that blamed wenger.

Arsene stayed in arsenal because of d love he has for the club. Now he is gone, how Far?

One of the problems we have in this country is that most people think emotionally and not logically or objectively. Wenger stayed because of the love he had for the club?? Lolzxzzzzzx. Was he not getting paid? At a time during these years, he was the highest paid epl manager. No player was earning what he was earning. Someone who stayed for love shouldn't clamour for increment in his salary every time his contract was to be extended. I bet you didn't know he was paid to leave arsenal and he collected the money. Love ko, hate nii
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicardino:

Oga you are obviously a wenger fan and not arsenal fan. Your script absolves wenger of the quagmire that arsenal is facing right now whereas wenger brought it all on arsenal fc. I don't like arguing especially with fickle and wenger fanboys but you said wenger sacrificed his best years for arsenal, i'm wondering who exactly sacrificed for who because there was never a time wenger wasn't getting paid handsomely. And while you are at it, you may want to check our revenue and wages in those years compared to other clubs that arsenal competed with. Also, who else would have given a lazy ozil the huge wage he's earning making him the highest earner in the club?

You are clearly not an arsenal fan and if you are you are only a glory hunting fan who doesnt even know or understand how his club is being run. If you are new to Arsenal let me remind you that wenger turned down real madrid 4 times at some point of his career in Arsenal. 3 times wenger was chased by florentina perez and once by roman codleron. If not for his love for the CLUB, he would have left for real madrid, juventus, AC MILAN, INTER, MONACO OR PSG. But he stayed back. This was echoed by USMANOV himself. You wanna compare revenue gotten from that period? do not be docile please. Compare the Transfer warchest of the club those period. While Arsenal was making millions, Kroenke was making peanuts available for wenger in transfers. Understandably the clu was paying for its stadium debts.

It was in 2013 when the club had almost paid for all its debts they made 70m pounds available for wenger. Yes Ozils contract is regretable no doubt about it, but keeping Ozil at that period was very important.

Why not ask yourself y is it that it was after wenger started spending some money they won 5 trophies in 5 years?

Weather you like it or not, wenger would have won more in other top clubs if he had moved

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Blastedholligan: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Exactly what I wanted. See as my data just finish for the middle of reading some news. Thank God for the binge plan that has been Conon G through for me ever since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Blastedholligan: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Exactly what I wanted. See as my data just finish for the middle of reading some news. Thank God for the binge plan that has been coming through for me ever since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

You are clearly not an arsenal fan and if you are you are only a glory hunting fan who doesnt even know or understand how his club is being run. If you are new to Arsenal let me remind you that wenger turned down real madrid 4 times at some point of his career in Arsenal. 3 times wenger was chased by florentina perez and once by roman codleron. If not for his love for the CLUB, he would have left for real madrid, juventus, AC MILAN, INTER, MONACO OR PSG. But he stayed back. This was echoed by USMANOV himself. You wanna compare revenue gotten from that period? do not be docile please. Compare the Transfer warchest of the club those period. While Arsenal was making millions, Kroenke was making peanuts available for wenger in transfers. Understandably the clu was paying for its stadium debts.

It was in 2013 when the club had almost paid for all its debts they made 70m pounds available for wenger. Yes Ozils contract is regretable no doubt about it, but keeping Ozil at that period was very important.

Why not ask yourself y is it that it was after wenger started spending some money they won 5 trophies in 5 years?

Weather you like it or not, wenger would have won more in other top clubs if he had moved

You are the one who doesn't know how a club is being run. You claimed wenger was being approached by some clubs and he stayed because he loved arsenal. Please, how much was wenger earning during these years because he loved arsenal? Let's assume he was being approached by those clubs you mentioned, why haven't they been approaching him left, right and centre since he got fired? Of what importance was keeping ozil which you claimed keeping him was important at that point. Multiply ozil's weekly wage by the year of his contract and justify your claim that keeping him was important. Wenger had always been touting the self sustaining policy even before kroenke came and that's what he bought into. Who canvassed for kroenke? Please keep this convo going, i'm happy to roast someone's ass this evening
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicardino:

One of the problems we have in this country is that most people think emotionally and not logically or objectively. Wenger stayed because of the love he had for the club?? Lolzxzzzzzx. Was he not getting paid? At a time during these years, he was the highest paid epl manager. No player was earning what he was earning. Someone who stayed for love shouldn't clamour for increment in his salary every time his contract was to be extended. I bet you didn't know he was paid to leave arsenal and he collected the money. Love ko, hate nii

I wish you know about the club you support you will not be accusing wenger of all this things you are saying. Football is all about winning trophies and wenger as an Alist coach wants to win trophies. He would have moved on but he stayed back. He was the most important figure in the club long term plan and he had to be payed according to his value in the transfer market. Steven gerrad is another example of wenger scenerio. Steven G would have left liverpool for different clubs a long time ago but he stayed back cos of his love for the club. This made him the highest paid liverpool player.

Again, stop accusing me of being a wenger fan boy. I m an arsenal fan and i know how the club is being run. And stop accusing me of being emotional. You are the emotional one here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicardino:

You are the one who doesn't know how a club is being run. You claimed wenger was being approached by some clubs and he stayed because he loved arsenal. Please, how much was wenger earning during these years because he loved arsenal? Let's assume he was being approached by those clubs you mentioned, why haven't they been approaching him left, right and centre since he got fired? Of what importance was keeping ozil which you claimed keeping him was important at that point. Multiply ozil's weekly wage by the year of his contract and justify your claim that keeping him was important. Wenger had always been touting the self sustaining policy even before kroenke came and that's what he bought into. Who canvassed for kroenke? Please keep this convo going, i'm happy to roast someone's ass this evening

You are clearly a wenger out fanboy and you guys are mostly the minority that is why anytime you guys want to carry out your useless protests then, trhe majority of Arsenal fans will drawn you guys. All through wenger time in Arsenal, he was probably the 3rd highest earning manger in EPL. Behind Sir alex or any manager signed by chelsea. He was definitely an A LIST Coach. i will always say that Ozils last contract was unfortunate cos it has not gone according to plan, but it was importaant at that time to keep Ozil in the team.

Looking at the other teams that needed wenger then, it is very obvious that you are not aware that wenger was linked to virtually all those teams since he left apart from Real madrid, Barcelona and Bayern munich.

Does wenger prefers the self sustainable business model? yes he does and when the board members wanted to sell to 2 major owners, wenger was indifferent about it but the board chose kroenke over usmanov. Did wenger told the board to sell to kroenke? Does he has the power to do so? SMH
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

I wish you know about the club you support you will not be accusing wenger of all this things you are saying. Football is all about winning trophies and wenger as an Alist coach wants to win trophies. He would have moved on but he stayed back. He was the most important figure in the club long term plan and he had to be payed according to his value in the transfer market. Steven gerrad is another example of wenger scenerio. Steven G would have left liverpool for different clubs a long time ago but he stayed back cos of his love for the club. This made him the highest paid liverpool player.

Again, stop accusing me of being a wenger fan boy. I m an arsenal fan and i know how the club is being run. And stop accusing me of being emotional. You are the emotional one here.

Please, stop confusing yourself. Don't even try comparing tears with water because they are different. Firstly, you said wenger sacrificed his best years for arsenal and when I asked what exactly did he sacrifice, you really couldn't answer and you came up with he was A list coach and had to be paid as one. Maybe you ain't aware of the fact that once your services are being needed and paid for, you don't get to use the word "sacrifice". Wenger who sacrificed his best years according to you was the highest paid manager in epl even when he wasn't winning trophies, he kept negotiating for increase in his salary. A coach that loved the club according to you wouldn't do that, would he? Lemme show you what a coach who truly loved his club did recently,,,, Gattuso was fired and entitled to €11M, you know what he did? Read his quote below

Deciding to leave Milan’s bench is not easy but it’s a decision I had to make,” he said, according to Repubblica. “There was not a precise moment in which I decided, it was the sum of these 18 months as coach of a team that for me will never be like the others. Months that I lived with great passion, unforgettable months.

“Mine is a painful but thoughtful choice. Am I giving up a two-year contract? Yes, because my story with Milan can never be a question of money.”

He gave up the €11m, that's what a coach who truly loved the club would do, he wouldn't be using the club's problem to negotiate for increased wages. Wenger was for years the highest earner in the club that you claim he loved and sacrificed for. You are abusing the word "love and sacrifice" but i'm not surprised. You know how much wenger was paid to leave arsenal? £11M. That's what your coach who loved and sacrificed for arsenal got paid to leave the club.

You said wenger has been linked to most of those clubs since he got fired, same way he was being linked to real Madrid and co in the past only for rumours to be busted as just rumours and if your source was david dein, this same man brought wenger and kroenke to arsenal. I'd have asked you to go figure but I already know you can't. Arsenal are being linked with £70m pepe of lille, does arsenal have the money? No. Can they pull it off? No. That's clickbaits for folks like you same as the wenger has been linked news but the reality is "wenger is still unemployed" maybe perez has suddenly lost wenger's contact or Monaco's president doesn't know wenger's address again. I don't even need to talk about his socialist wage structure. He truly loved and sacrificed for arsenal. Employed on £500,000 annual salary and fired at £8M. What a love story
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
ashacot:

You are clearly a wenger out fanboy and you guys are mostly the minority that is why anytime you guys want to carry out your useless protests then, trhe majority of Arsenal fans will drawn you guys. All through wenger time in Arsenal, he was probably the 3rd highest earning manger in EPL. Behind Sir alex or any manager signed by chelsea. He was definitely an A LIST Coach. i will always say that Ozils last contract was unfortunate cos it has not gone according to plan, but it was importaant at that time to keep Ozil in the team.

Looking at the other teams that needed wenger then, it is very obvious that you are not aware that wenger was linked to virtually all those teams since he left apart from Real madrid, Barcelona and Bayern munich.

Does wenger prefers the self sustainable business model? yes he does and when the board members wanted to sell to 2 major owners, wenger was indifferent about it but the board chose kroenke over usmanov. Did wenger told the board to sell to kroenke? Does he has the power to do so? SMH

You keep saying it was important to keep ozil in the team but have said nothing to justify it or to buttress your claim. It's just a claim for the gullible wenger fanboys and nothing more. Ozil isn't just a cancer that's killing the club, he was the sole reason arsenal couldn't offer Ramsey his desired wage. You know how much Ramsey's loss cost the club? Add ozil's contract to it. Who allowed this mess get to this stage? The great lover of arsenal.

I'd have your time tomorrow sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicardino:

Please, stop confusing yourself. Don't even try comparing tears with water because they are different. Firstly, you said wenger sacrificed his best years for arsenal and when I asked what exactly did he sacrifice, you really couldn't answer and you came up with he was A list coach and had to be paid as one. Maybe you ain't aware of the fact that once your services are being needed and paid for, you don't get to use the word "sacrifice". Wenger who sacrificed his best years according to you was the highest paid manager in epl even when he wasn't winning trophies, he kept negotiating for increase in his salary. A coach that loved the club according to you wouldn't do that, would he? Lemme show you what a coach who truly loved his club did recently,,,, Gattuso was fired and entitled to €11M, you know what he did? Read his quote below

Deciding to leave Milan’s bench is not easy but it’s a decision I had to make,” he said, according to Repubblica. “There was not a precise moment in which I decided, it was the sum of these 18 months as coach of a team that for me will never be like the others. Months that I lived with great passion, unforgettable months.

“Mine is a painful but thoughtful choice. Am I giving up a two-year contract? Yes, because my story with Milan can never be a question of money.”

He gave up the €11m, that's what a coach who truly loved the club would do, he wouldn't be using the club's problem to negotiate for increased wages. Wenger was for years the highest earner in the club that you claim he loved and sacrificed for. You are abusing the word "love and sacrifice" but i'm not surprised. You know how much wenger was paid to leave arsenal? £11M. That's what your coach who loved and sacrificed for arsenal got paid to leave the club.

You said wenger has been linked to most of those clubs since he got fired, same way he was being linked to real Madrid and co in the past only for rumours to be busted as just rumours and if your source was david dein, this same man brought wenger and kroenke to arsenal. I'd have asked you to go figure but I already know you can't. Arsenal are being linked with £70m pepe of lille, does arsenal have the money? No. Can they pull it off? No. That's clickbaits for folks like you same as the wenger has been linked news but the reality is "wenger is still unemployed" maybe perez has suddenly lost wenger's contact or Monaco's president doesn't know wenger's address again. I don't even need to talk about his socialist wage structure. He truly loved and sacrificed for arsenal. Employed on £500,000 annual salary and fired at £8M. What a love story

The problem with people like you is that you are very unappreciative. I just told you severally about the importance of wenger to Arsenal as at when the direction of the club changed. The club saw how important it was to keep wenger to achieving their long term goals and rightly so they did. Can you understand that football is about business and wenger market value was being paid for as wage? Please note that in most of wenger time in England, he was behind Sir alex, or any chelsea coach and later Man city coach in terms of wages.

Again note that wenger had to stay on at the club for the club to achieve its long term, goal especially paying the stadium debts and keeping the club competitive.

You wanna know if trully wenger was courted by these clubs, This is an excerpt from his former agent.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ‘the only man to refuse to manage Real Madrid’, according to former football agent Marc Roger. It’s widely understood that Wenger was courted by Madrid president Florentino Perez between the years of 2001 and 2003, who wanted him to preside over the original Galacticos at the Bernabeu. But according Roger, whose clients included Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Nicolas Anelka, Wenger turned down Perez’s overtures, and is the only man to do so. ‘He [Wenger] used to speak to two agents only; Santos Marquez and me,’ he told L’Equipe, as translated here by Daily Cannon. ‘After the Makelele transfer [to Chelsea], there were some meetings organised with Vieira and especially Wenger. ‘It was his [Perez’s] dream to hire him. But Arsene, who has the mindset of a youth training coach, did not want to go there. ‘He is the only man in the world who refused to manage the Real Madrid with Roberto Carlos, Figo, Zidane and Beckham. And he took a lot of time to refuse the offer. Real Madrid press conference Even Jose hasn’t turned down Madrid… ‘We started the meetings in 2001 and in 2003 we were still discussing and negotiating. ‘In the last meeting in January or February 20003, only Valdano came as Perez did not believe it would happen anymore.’ It’s perhaps a worry for Arsenal fans to learn that Wenger took a lot of time to reject Madrid, but the fact that he did at all is admirable enough in itself. And consider, for all of Mourinho’s jibes at Wenger, this is one thing the Frenchman’s got over him.'

It is unfortunate that you still think wenger unemployment has anything to do with his ability. Jose Mourinho just like wenger is an astute coach and is presently unemployed. Does that make him a bad coach?

Now Wenger is gone, How far? has Arsenal won the league?

YOU ARE ONLY A WENGER HATER
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicardino:

You keep saying it was important to keep ozil in the team but have said nothing to justify it or to buttress your claim. It's just a claim for the gullible wenger fanboys and nothing more. Ozil isn't just a cancer that's killing the club, he was the sole reason arsenal couldn't offer Ramsey his desired wage. You know how much Ramsey's loss cost the club? Add ozil's contract to it. Who allowed this mess get to this stage? The great lover of arsenal.

I'd have your time tomorrow sir.

You know people like you just hate without flipping the other side. I have always said it here that Ozil contract has not gone according to planed and that is unfortunate. Yes wenger wanted to keep him but it has not gone according to plan. Even the great Sir Alex made mistakes in transfers at some point in time.

You have got to admit that Wenger is a better manager than you see him as and spent his best time in Arsenal, Sacrificing the lure for trophies to helping to building the club and making it sustainable and competitive. You have to know that he was only doing what his employers wanted and perfectly he delivered.

You are a HATER and most of your likes are found in AFRICA AND ASIA who are about hunting for glory without looking at hpw your club is runned.

Have you ask your self why wenger uptil this minute still retain the trust and loyalty of vast majority of emirate stadium fans?

The last protest against wenger in the emirate was drawn by %97 of the fans in the stadium.

Again he wenger has left, how far?
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by Belleful: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
long overdue. they should also start boycotting matches to send a real message to the stigy and greedy Stan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by saucelake231(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
I thought they said Wenger was the problem
Wenger was never arsenal problem right from day one ...but the borders.... they are always the one deciding for the club,the manager all in the name of making profit alon.... without but the fans into consideration....
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by favour32(m): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2019
If you are a Nigerian and an ardent supporter of Arsenal, therefore,you have got a strong heart which can withstand pressure in life.
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

You know people like you just hate without flipping the other side. I have always said it here that Ozil contract has not gone according to planed and that is unfortunate. Yes wenger wanted to keep him but it has not gone according to plan. Even the great Sir Alex made mistakes in transfers at some point in time.

You have got to admit that Wenger is a better manager than you see him as and spent his best time in Arsenal, Sacrificing the lure for trophies to helping to building the club and making it sustainable and competitive. You have to know that he was only doing what his employers wanted and perfectly he delivered.

You are a HATER and most of your likes are found in AFRICA AND ASIA who are about hunting for glory without looking at hpw your club is runned.

Have you ask your self why wenger uptil this minute still retain the trust and loyalty of vast majority of emirate stadium fans?

The last protest against wenger in the emirate was drawn by %97 of the fans in the stadium.

Again he wenger has left, how far?

Oga, pin down there, you don't know didly about arsenal fc and obviously about wenger whose shit you have been praising. Now, you ain't backing up any of your point with sensible but cheap emotional explanation which are baseless. It took wenger 10 years to bring arsenal to her knees and it won't be fixed in a short time. At least, emery's first full season is better than wenger's last season even though i'm not a fan of emery. You need to pull your head from wenger's ass sir. Wenger was employed, he did his job and got paid. He took advantage of the club's situation to gain more money. He was paying average players huge wages which made only the outstanding ones sellable. Jenkinson is still at arsenal, you know how much he's being paid?? Typical wenger boys with only cheap emotional talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2019
saucelake231:
Wenger was never arsenal problem right from day one ...but the borders.... they are always the one deciding for the club,the manager all in the name of making profit alon.... without but the fans into consideration....
But Wenger became highest paid manager in epl when he wasn't winning trophies, he was part of the problem. Jeez, you know what offices wenger accrued to himself? How about his friends that he brought as part of management team just to be getting paid for doing nothing? Tired of Wenger apologists
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by saucelake231(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2019
vicardino:
But Wenger became highest paid manager in epl when he wasn't winning trophies, he was part of the problem. Jeez, you know what offices wenger accrued to himself? How about his friends that he brought as part of management team just to be getting paid for doing nothing? Tired of Wenger apologists
yes I accept that ...but I still hold the boards responsible....
1:iwithout there approvals I dont think wanger whould have don and accrued all that...and and that was why I said they where not considering the fan....day only try too make profit not tropys....
2:after wanger left we hope for turn around hoping Wenger was our problem at first it was cool from the beginning.. but what is still happening now same thing...

the only solution to our problem is when the boards start seeing beyond making profit alone and put fan into consideration.. which can not happen(because no business man want too run at lost they always prefer the money which is profit to eny title).....if this could happen Wenger or no Wenger arsenal will be a grate team again....but no they dont want eny fan opinion which is wrong..

most term draws opinion from what fans are saying too and trust them it use too help at some point becuse we are the won watching... alot of mistakes we see but day dont see it.....and even if day do, day dont see it as mistakes
Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by ashacot: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
vicardino:

Oga, pin down there, you don't know didly about arsenal fc and obviously about wenger whose shit you have been praising. Now, you ain't backing up any of your point with sensible but cheap emotional explanation which are baseless. It took wenger 10 years to bring arsenal to her knees and it won't be fixed in a short time. At least, emery's first full season is better than wenger's last season even though i'm not a fan of emery. You need to pull your head from wenger's ass sir. Wenger was employed, he did his job and got paid. He took advantage of the club's situation to gain more money. He was paying average players huge wages which made only the outstanding ones sellable. Jenkinson is still at arsenal, you know how much he's being paid?? Typical wenger boys with only cheap emotional talk

Mr Emotional, seems like you are clueless about the meaning of emotional here cos if you look clearly at the thread, you will see that you are obviously the emotional one here. Emery first season was supposed to be a title winning season as you wenger out minority fan base envisaged as you all concluded that wenger was the problem of Arsenal, but what happened? A mare 6 point added to wenger 64 points in his last season. We are still stuck in EUROPA League. We are never gonna spend the FUCKING MONEY you all claimed wenger made Arsenal not to spend.

Again I am so not sure you are an Arsenal fan cos if you are, you will never have made mention of Arsenal wage bill in wenger era. let me educate you, During wenger era, Arsenal had the Forth highest wage bill. behind chelsea, Man united, Liverpool. The coming of Man city made Arsenal to come down d ladder in wage bill to 5th. Most players in Arsenal were under a 80,000 pounds a week. not even Ashely cole was offered more than 60,000 pounds a week. same as Flamini. Many top players left Arsenal cos of the salary structures.

To confirm your hypocrisy and confusion, you called those players on contract average, yet you couldnt give wenger credit for making those average players to fight for the league and finish 2nd, third and forth in the later years of his time in Arsenal.

I keep asking you again, Since wenger left, have you spent the FUCKING MONEY? or is wenger who in not the man in charge of arsenal to blaim for Kroenke inability to spend the FUCKING MONEY?

%97 of emirate stadium fans still trust wenger till date. Your likes are in the minority who clearly doesnt know how your club is being run but desperately seek GLORY.

I am done with you jare. Keep HATING ON WENGER WHILE HE WILL BE REWARDED FOR HIS SERVICES AND SACRIFICE IN ARSENAL WITH A STATUE AND NAMING OF A STAND IN EMIRATE AFTER HIM.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium by vicardino(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

Mr Emotional, seems like you are clueless about the meaning of emotional here cos if you look clearly at the thread, you will see that you are obviously the emotional one here. Emery first season was supposed to be a title winning season as you wenger out minority fan base envisaged as you all concluded that wenger was the problem of Arsenal, but what happened? A mare 6 point added to wenger 64 points in his last season. We are still stuck in EUROPA League. We are never gonna spend the FUCKING MONEY you all claimed wenger made Arsenal not to spend.

Again I am so not sure you are an Arsenal fan cos if you are, you will never have made mention of Arsenal wage bill in wenger era. let me educate you, During wenger era, Arsenal had the Forth highest wage bill. behind chelsea, Man united, Liverpool. The coming of Man city made Arsenal to come down d ladder in wage bill to 5th. Most players in Arsenal were under a 80,000 pounds a week. not even Ashely cole was offered more than 60,000 pounds a week. same as Flamini. Many top players left Arsenal cos of the salary structures.

To confirm your hypocrisy and confusion, you called those players on contract average, yet you couldnt give wenger credit for making those average players to fight for the league and finish 2nd, third and forth in the later years of his time in Arsenal.

I keep asking you again, Since wenger left, have you spent the FUCKING MONEY? or is wenger who in not the man in charge of arsenal to blaim for Kroenke inability to spend the FUCKING MONEY?

%97 of emirate stadium fans still trust wenger till date. Your likes are in the minority who clearly doesnt know how your club is being run but desperately seek GLORY.

I am done with you jare. Keep HATING ON WENGER WHILE HE WILL BE REWARDED FOR HIS SERVICES AND SACRIFICE IN ARSENAL WITH A STATUE AND NAMING OF A STAND IN EMIRATE AFTER HIM.

Emery's first season should have been a title winning season? With the imbecilic wenger players abi? No one expected it and if you ain't seeing that the club is being steered slowly in the right direction, then i'm not again surprised. 97% of emirate stadium fans? Nothing like emirate stadium fans and lemme remind you that the fans got wenger's ass roasted. Could 3% arsenal fan have dealt with wenger and your so call 97% fan Get your head out of Wenger's anus.

Even wenger himself admitted he lied to the fans and he made mistakes which cost the club. I don't expect you to understand sha. So, the so much campaigned self sustaining policy that Wenger fooled you with isn't working and you lots now want kroenke to release money. Typical wenger apologists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.