Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (76030 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by RealSolution001: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
The youths that are supposed to come together to deliberate on ways to engage government in correcting many anomalies currently bedeviling our dear country are the ones fighting and killing themselves in the name of cultism. Isn't obvious this country has no future?

No wonder those guys wrote a letter to the presidency/FG stating emphatically that they are quitting Nigeria to somewhere else for greener pasture because they don't believe in the dreams of this unfortunate existence called Nigeria.

I really shake my head for this country.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by decub: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:

Don't be too quick to judge him... He might not be a cultist. While in school, I was threatened so many times by a cult group to leave a particular girl that always visit me, but Amaka would not listen.
If they had killed me then, only few would know the cause of my death. Rumor mongers will say I was a cultist!
Most times they won't kill you but threaten you and if you persist, they will beat you mercilessly. Cultists kill their rivals (basically hitmen/capon) during their final exams. That's when the battle of supremacy and reprisal is fierce.

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
chevkosticks:
I swear naso anti cultists enter ewa ekeng by Egerton come back boys
Na innocent people dem get power to hold
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Auduambless:

Nice to know that you're a Catholic!!

yes ooo

proudly converted catholic..

this is my 2yrs now and i will die a catholic.

and i want to marry a catholic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Cityguy: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
And this was done by some people who were given birth to and perhaps bear religious names. May God deal with you all one by one.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

yes ooo

how did your conversion happen?

Abi you married a Catholic?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Ubenedictus:
how did your conversion happen?

Abi you married a Catholic?

from being a chorister there, then i joined...
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Auduambless(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

yes ooo

Congrats.. I can we talk on whatsapp.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Auduambless:

Congrats.. I can we talk on whatsapp.

bro i will save the number

they stole my WhatsApp phone 2nd time in this annoying lagos

mine 07034515405

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

from being a chorister there, then i joined...
really?

How did you join the choir?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Bossjakande: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Isimiade09:
Na dem be this, take note of dem
u dey mad abi
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Mikepenny5(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear, i don't understand this Parable Sir?
For only those who can relate
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ubenedictus:
really?

How did you join the choir?

i visited the church one day, after mass i was hailing one of the chorister cos they sang well that sunday with all those ancient hymns

he jokingly dragged me to their general meeting which they always welcome new members
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

i visited the church one day, after mass i was hailing one of the chorister cos they sang well that sunday with all those ancient hymns

he jokingly dragged me to their general meeting which they always welcome new members
lol
That's funny.

Didn't you find the worship strange and different? Or your former church was liturgical?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ubenedictus:
lol
That's funny.

Didn't you find the worship strange and different? Or your former church was liturgical?

nah cos i always love catholic

and if u knw yrself u will know that beig a true catholic u dnt need anyone to pray for u
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

nah cos i always love catholic

and if u knw yrself u will know that beig a true catholic u dnt need anyone to pray for u
interesting....

I'm just wondering what brought about the love for the Catholic Church while you weren't yet a catholic?

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
interesting....

I'm just wondering what brought about the love for the Catholic Church while you weren't yet a catholic?

maybe is where God has really placed me since to worship

thou i love catholic Hymns songs a lot... as a chorister there now i love
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

maybe is where God has really placed me since to worship

thou i love catholic Hymns songs a lot... as a chorister there now i love
that's OK.

Sing praises!
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Jabioro: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Is a member of that dreaded society..he paid the supreme price
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ubenedictus:
that's OK.

Sing praises!

unto the Lord
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Ndipe(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Was he a cultist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.