Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday (27200 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by UnusualJhay(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Froodo baggins grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

Idle: Not turned to appropriate use. State of doing nothing. (Basic dictionary)...

So, in all your years on earth, you have never been idle?.. You are human, right? shocked

You don't understand what being idle means... Think about it.. State of doing nothing.. You are thinking about bring employed and what not ... Even unemployed people hustle more.. They don't have time

No right thinking individual will live in a state of doing nothing .... Maybe mad or dead people
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by seancombs617: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Obvious frodd and tuoyo will leAve. .if tuoyo like make he off boxer join the shirt for next weekend's party,he's leaving, frodo d cry baby will leave too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Fidelismaria: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Awolowo grandson will soon be with hin grand papa soon
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Lizbee1(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just passing shah
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin

Awolowo grandson will soon be with hin grand papa soon

You must be very stupid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by drtwist(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arckeen:
thank u for this post, it is really motivating
i showed it to my colleagues at work they were also motivated...

You will not make heaven �����
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by limitless777(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arckeen:

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhah...
ABI now.. ..
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Stanzingerzy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
people will vote more for Mike, cos of is foreign Accent.

people will vote more for Seyi, due to HIS movie / Stories/ Enter10ment skills.

people will vote froudd, more due to HIS emotions, Poor bar ground, and Igbo(Aba & Onitsha made Swaggs)
Tatcha may go, cos I don't know what
people might vote for?

Touoyo may go cos I don't know what people might vote for?

maybe cos of the both names have the latter T.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by limitless777(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Harkstetunz:

What's motivating about this shit

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhah....
TBH d thing sef tire me but he's only being ironic she U understand
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by melviniyke2002(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Stanzingerzy:
people will vote more for Mike, cos of is foreign Accent.

people will vote more for Seyi, due to HIS movie / Stories/ Enter10ment skills.

people will vote froudd, more due to HIS emotions, Poor bar ground, and Igbo(Aba & Onitsha made Swaggs)
Tatcha may go, cos I don't know what
people might vote for?

Touoyo may go cos I don't know what people might vote for?

maybe cos of the both names have the latter T.
tacha shd go ....
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by massingale(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
The two housemates he nominated were already up for eviction...

KunAviero:
So Seyi went behind the scenes and nominated two guys for eviction, but went before them to form Mr. Nice guy. This one learn well from his grand dad. Impress them publicly but kill them in secret ��
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by chizzyreal: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arckeen:

Very sarcastic grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You don't understand what being idle means... Think about it.. State of doing nothing.. You are thinking about bring employed and what not ... Even unemployed people hustle more.. They don't have time

No right thinking individual will live in a state of doing nothing .... Maybe mad or dead people

Okay sir... I see your point. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Arckeen: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Harkstetunz:

think about it
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by alfredilly: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=KunAviero post=80300561]So Seyi went behind the scenes and nominated two guys for eviction, but went before them to form Mr. Nice guy. This one learn well from his grand dad. Impress them publicly but kill them in secret ��[/quotei] I have no doubt about your heritage. It is written all over you. Did you hear Seyi reason for declining the Veto privilege? Frodd and Tuoyo are already in the eviction nominee, otherwise he would have replaced someone else with them? Beside, are you too dumb to see the humaness in trying not to upset the luck of those not nominated by surrendering himself. That's a logical reason ain't it. The Ipob bitterness in you is killing you gradually and it is starting with your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by enemyofprogress: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2019
MURIC over to you, come and evict them
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by alfredilly: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2019
thatigboman:
And foolish seyi that put himself up. He thinks it was d era of his grandfather, Awolowo's nonsense politics that made him drink rat poison
Must I remind you that bigotry is a degerative disease? It kill from the brain, otherwise why won't you see humanity in Seyis decision not to endanger the luck of those who survived nomination. Beside, Seyi explained the reason behind his choice in the diary room and I'm sure you heard that but the Ipob blood in you will prevent you from seeing the truth. He nominated Frodd and Tuoyo and he would have replaced them if they hadn't make the eviction list

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Dyt(f): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Arckeen:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by HimName: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Arckeen:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by phr0nesis(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Harkstetunz:

He is just being sarcastic
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by johnshagb(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Harkstetunz:

You really need to work on your comprehensive skills. The guy is obviously sarcastic and it's glaring. I'm surprised you didn't see it.

Peace
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
nkemdi89:

I intentionally came to nairaland to see who will make this particular comment and I wasn't disappointed.

Sincerely i wonder if some Nairalanders are human
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Funjosh(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Dyt:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Babe how you dey, you no dey use that your naija number for whatsapp again, how your children. It'd been a while
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funjosh:

Babe how you dey, you no dey use that your naija number for whatsapp again, how your children. It'd been a while

Yh
Not in a long time
I know you lost the other
grin grin

The kids are fine and naughty as usual
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dyt:

Yh Not in a long time I know you lost the other grin grin
The kids are fine and naughty as usual
Idayat. Is today your birthday? Or its a false alert on Nairaland. grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Dyt(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2019
unicorn79:

Idayat. Is today your birthday? Or its a false alert on Nairaland. grin

Lmao
It was

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dyt:

Lmao It was
grin grin grin grin
Awwww. Omo olojoibi. Hope you had a blast. grin Wish you the best.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Dyt(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
unicorn79:

Awwww. Omo olojoibi. Hope you had a blast. grin Wish you the best.

Thanks alot
Smiles
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by timibare(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Abukia404:
Thank God my love interest excaped eviction this week
Khadoni
Hi gurl....

Those of you that condem this show and still open a thread about it to lament your frustrations,what's your aim in life?To think you can choose a channel to watch.Nonsense and ingredient undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.